Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari (16918 Views)

Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Youngherry(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that many well-meaning Igbo leaders asked him to ignore the so-called endorsement by Ohanaeze Ndigbo of the PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Buhari said he was told that the action by the Ndigbo apex group was all gas, lacking substance.

The President made the revelation on Friday at the Presidential Villa, when he hosted a group of Igbo leaders in Abuja, who pledged to mobilize votes for him in next year’s election.

Buhari said, based on assurances by Igbo leaders, he was not surprised about the split within the Ohanaeze Igbo socio-cultural group after the so-called Atiku endorsement.

Buhari said that the moment the so-called resolution was announced, he got calls from well-meaning leaders from the region asking him to disregard it as it was without any substance.

“From that moment, I knew that the resolution would not stand, and alas, there it was,’’ he added.

The President said that his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), got it right from the very beginning that the major problems facing the country were mainly on security, corruption and the economy.

He said: “We have done so much. Given the chance, we will do more. Given every chance, we will tell Nigerians where we were in 2015 and what we have achieved up to now.

“We will not get tired of speaking about the golden opportunity Nigeria lost during 16 years of the PDP. We earned money, which we didn’t use.

“The state of infrastructure we inherited was terrible – no roads, the railway was killed and power. They lacked conscience because anybody with conscience will not do what they did.

“We will report them to Nigerians. Let anybody lead this country but not the PDP. They were so reckless with the resources of the country.’’

“If you ruin the economy, send your children abroad to get education, won’t they come back?” he asked, adding: “I said it 30 years ago that this is the only country we have. We must stay here and salvage it together.”

The leaders of the delegation, Engineer Emeka Ekwuosa and the National Chairman of the United Progressive Party (UPP), Chief Chekwas Okorie, informed President Buhari that the Igbos and South-easterners generally understand the good things he is doing for Nigeria which they said, had unfortunately been misunderstood.

They promised to mobilize support for him in the south-east, saying that his re-election will be a national consensus.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ohanaezes-endorsement-atiku-chaff-buhari/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Youngherry(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
see my ftc grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by RanayP(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Wawu

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by sanchybaby: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Acidosis(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
“We will report them to Nigerians. Let anybody lead this country but not the PDP. They were so reckless with the resources of the country.’’

All hail Nigeria's most intellectually bankrupt president in history.

What is PDP?
Ask him to define PDP, and watch him name everyone except Apkabio, Amaechi, and co.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Avedonn: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
He's just being diplomatic cos he knows that he doesn't really need igbo vote to win the coming elections.

God has given Igbo leaders a second chance to get it right but they blew it up by pitching their tent with a renowned serial loser that can not win more than 3 states out of the 19 northern states.

APC and Buhari will surely shock south east after the elections because I'm 100% certain Buhari resent south easterners deep within his heart and they also hold similar view of him. It's a mutual hatred and you don't expect Buhari to show love to people that wish him death.

It's also cristal clear even to the blind that after Buhari's tenure, he'd surely hand over power to Southwest and if People like Nnmadi Kanu try to create chaos and spread hate speech during Yoruba presidency, not only Kanu but the entire south eastern region would realize their mistakes in the hard way because Yorubas aren't so diplomatic like the northerners.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by vincixpresso: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
FTC, for the first time, hallelujah., Buhari don't deceive yourself, igbos are solidly behind ATIKU, forget emeka okwosa and co that came visiting. Okwosa doesn't even have relevance in orafite his home town, if you doubt, go ask emeka ofor. Emeka ofor get orafite, emeka okwosa is just rich and stingy and hated in his hometown orafite in Anambra state

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by TheMoniker: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
If Buhari is not dead and replaced by Jubril from Sudan, why won't the Nigerian government sue Eric Joyce, a former British lawmaker for peddling lies? They can’t because they know he’s speaking the truth.

Frankenstein!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Cutefergieee: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by stano2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
I weep for this country.
Can the zombies supporting this administration see that of all the issues we are facing in this country that the President has refused to address, this is the issue that is so important to think and talk about.

I spent minutes deleting all the curses i have for both Buhari and his supporters i typed, for if i let it out, the zombies on nairaland won't be seen again.

People are suffering, you go to the market, it's no longer full as it used to. Things are hard but they don't care.
For those supporting these politicians especially Buhari, may your life turn out the way Buhari is ruling this country.

17 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
The message is...
Most of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo leaders that endorsed Atiku are the ones calling PMB. They just want their share of Atiku's money. They would not want to make the same mistake they made with Jonathan and still lost.

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by princeemmma(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
everyone trying to make excuses that we are not ready for, we don't need change anymore, we need sub, as in substitution grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Segunade10: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
This Is Why Chioma Is Leaving Davido's Mansion Finally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KHDH5DTEL4

Please Keep Psquare In Your Prayers. It's Sad That The Duo Suffers From...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJObABXDB8
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by laplace19(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari, you heard from the wrong leaders

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by madapcmod: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mumu lifeless Cow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Youngherry(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
vincixpresso:
FTC, for the first time, hallelujah.
is it your ftc grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Just pack and go

Pls The milk inside ladies breasts is it PEAK Milk, Cow bell or Three crown,i asked because am confused?
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by unitysheart(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
o ga ju
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by franchasng: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari must go in 2019!

2019 Presidential election is the only chance Nigerians have to prove to all the useless, corrupt, failed Nigerian politicians that POWER BELONG TO NIGERIANS and not on their power of incumbency to rig & win election despite their glaring failure in leadership!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors that power belong to Nigerians!

Vice president have no much power in Nigerian constitution and leadership arrangement, let's stop all these unverifiable accusations against Atiku, he was never Nigeria's President and has never been 1.

OBJ was the President and not Atiku.

OBJ hated Atiku mostly because Atiku campaigned against his 3rd term agenda, this was the reason OBJ released all the propaganda (both truth and lies) we hear about Atiku today. I repeat, Atiku is not a saint just like every other Nigerian politician including Buhari, Goodluck, OBJ, etc.

Atiku has never been Nigeria's President, so he is a new person, let's give him the benefit of doubt and try him and if he does not deliver on at least 50% of his campaign promises after his 2yrs in office, we all can rally and shutdown Aso Rock until he resigns!

We must learn to grab Nigeria back from failed, useless politicians irrespective of our tribe, religion or party!

Some misinformed Nigerians and APC keep saying PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs as if PDP is a person, PDP is just a name.

There is nobody called PDP, political parties in Nigeria have no defined ideology that they are known for so let's stop calling PDP as if PDP is a human being, it's just a party which has accommodated both rogues and semi rogues just like APC, CPC, AD, ANPP, APGA, etc. They are all the same, no difference in ideology.

Its only in Europe and USA that u can mention party because each party have an ideology they are known for and chasing for, and hardly do their members decamp to join opposition party for any reason, they stay in their party chasing their ideology for decades and centuries but here in Nigeria its all about where the politician can win election, which was what led Buhari to agree to join rogues and known thieves to form a coalition, how can such coalition change Nigeria for good

In USA for instance, GOPs have their own ideology they are chasing after while Democrats have theirs unlike in Nigeria where PDP = APC = APGA = Other Parties just swapping members at will.

Who were the people that looted Nigeria dry and tarnished the image of PDP Didn't we all witness 80% or more of the same acclaimed thieves in PDP decamp and joined APC before 2015 elections Where are they now Who is fooling who Buhari can fool 200million Nigerians, he cannot fool enlightened Nigerians like me with his pretentious, sanctimonious lies of "PDP is corrupt, I will fight corruption, I am fighting corruption", how is Buhari fighting corruption or can Nigerians see that Buhari is corrupting corruption angry angry

If we had any other popular candidate from any other popular party that's not PDP, I wouldn't mind, my concern is Buhari must not win after neglecting Nigerians and ruling Nigeria anyhow without bothering at all.

If Buhari was my father, I will tell him Daddy, you failed Nigerians who really had high hope in you seriously.

I was once a school EXCO back in higher institution days, my party won under the guise of change like APC, but after we won on that change mantra, my President then and other EXCOS derailed from our ideology that made me join them and brought my large followers to help win the election for us, guess what I did

I resigned!

I didn't collect any sitting allowance till date!

I refused to collect the certificate of leadership after our graduation, why

I hate nonsense!

If you promise people or someone yes, do yes or honorably resign!

If I were Buhari, if I notice that changing Nigeria like I promised is beyond my capability due to the level of rot in the system, I will shock everybody one day and hold an emergency press conference where I will tell Nigerians a lot of things why Nigeria is irredeemable, the people holding it back, what the next president must do, people to avoid to change Nigeria for good.

I will then sign some brutal executive order, and I will honorably resign.

If this may threaten my life, I will do the broadcast from outside Nigeria in a safe heaven and resign to the shock of every Nigerian and supporter of mine.

But because Buhari is corrupt like every other Nigerian politician and because he loves power so much and have ulterior motives to advance his selfish tribal-religious agenda, and to enrich his generation, he will never resign honorably and let Osinbajo try his own best.

Nigeria is heading to doom if Buhari wins again in 2019, no jokes!

The country will become so bad that killings & land-grabbing by Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping for ransom, ritual killings, Police/SARS brutality against law abiding Nigerians, robbery, prostitution, inflation and astronomical rise in unemployment will chase majority of law abiding Nigerians out of Nigeria like in Venezuela, you can bookmark this page for reference.

I have no issue with Buhari except his glaring failure in leadership, sluggishness in taking decisive action that matters, tribalistic nature making him appoint people mostly on tribe/religion instead of based on merit, his bias fight against corruption in which he has turned corruption = opposition, and lastly his negligence of Nigeria's security whereby he never act or say or warn his Fulani brothers to stop killings and let peace reign in Nigeria instead he remains mute while all these continues, isn't that wickedness for a so called Country's President

Pls reason sincerely and remember there is a supreme being monitoring all the affairs of men

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Iberiberism
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
South east is on lock down for Buhari. We igbos are only deceiving Atiku. We will vote Buhari and chop Atiku dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by ajalawole(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
jubril, u are going back to daura next year insha allah

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Have they bothered to ask themselves what if the citizens don't vote? Honestly I don't think democracy is the right form of government for Nigeria.

It has never worked. Quote me anywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Metuh: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Can someone tell this lifeless dullard to keep quiet?

Why is he suddenly interested in the affairs of the 5%?

This senile cow should shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Ayoswit(f): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin cheesy the fear of the opposition. Buhari kpele grin
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Magalan: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Meanwhile pythons are still dancing in the SE with Roadblocks virtually every electric pole..

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Marxist001(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lols!!!! I never knew the lifeless ones courage will fail him someday.....he has been panting recently, kudos to the messiah Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Mankosi: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
THE same way u are chaff

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Buhari is daft indeed....No sensible Igbo man or woman will vote him in 2019

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by madridguy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by Oildichotomy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
So Buhari knows the meaning of Chaff?

Wonders shall never end
Re: Ohanaeze’s Endorsement Of Atiku All Chaff – Buhari by arch111(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm...

And na ur own endorsement weh de nutritious abii... tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes / Abia Curfew: De Latinos To Government "Save Our Livelihood, Means Of Survival"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.