Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) (1174 Views)

How To Get Listed On Google Using Google My Business Tool - Full Set-up Guide / Adsense Review. / Popads Ad Network Pays About 1.55 $ CPM Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
The ads network is not currently accepting Nigerians but I will give you best method to join and get paid next month 1st to 3rd. The ads network is called FOMO.

SOLUTION TO FOMO NOT ACCEPTING NIGERIANS

This step will help you get approved fast and easily. No matter your country.

Go to playstore and download "VPN HUB" it's free or search "VPN Hub Apk" on Google. Download and install it. Switch to USA server.

HOW TO REGISTER/SIGN UP
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

When the page opens, tap on "GET STARTED" or move to the bottom and tap on "SIGN UP" .

You will be registered and approved.

NB: to be able to get referral link (to make $10 per person you referred), you must use this link (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ) to register. If not, you will not get the referral link.

HOW TO ADD THE ADS CODE ON YOUR SITE (after copying your ads code)

On WordPress: Add plugin called "Insert Headers and Footers" a plugin by WpBeginner. Use the plugin to add your ads code on header.

On Blogger( Users): Move to Blogger dashboard, click on "Theme", open the HTML, below <head> paste the code and save.

Go back to your FOMO account page and it will show that you have added the code successful.

Is fomo scam or not? Is fomo paying? Is fomo still accepting Nigeria bloggers? Is fomo ad network legit? All is Answered.

Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Share with others
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
If you have any problem with the registration. Let me know
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
You can message me on Whatsapp for more details please

081 - 1757 - 6104
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Interesting! But that sort of timely and spontenous payment may be hard to maintain in the long run. I wish they success, nonetheless, as a credible Adsense alternative. cool
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by TalkWiDTech(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
So follow the link, if you want to know the best alternatives of Google Adsense.
https://www.talkwidtech.com/alternatives-of-google-adsense/
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Join gomo today
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Have you joined?
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Paying
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
More people needed
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Register now and get $10 from fomo
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by 9iceX(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
I have written my honest review which includes
>>How to register
>>How to implement your adcode easily for both WP and
>>How to earn BIG via their referral platform
All packed in the shot below.

Fomo Ad Publisher
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
9iceX:
I have written my honest review which includes
>>How to register
>>How to implement your adcode easily for both WP and
>>How to earn BIG via their referral platform
All packed in the shot below.

Fomo Ad Publisher
good
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
I will teach 20 people that signed up using the link above how to make more money on the network
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Have you joined?
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Another people joined now. Thanks
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Have you added the code to your site??
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Register now
Add the code to your website
Message me on Whatsapp

I will teach you more
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
Have you done it? Only 5 people message me so far
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Okaii:
The ads network is not currently accepting Nigerians but I will give you best method to join and get paid next month 1st to 3rd. The ads network is called FOMO.

Go to playstore and download "VPN HUB" it's free or search "VPN Hub Apk" on Google. Download and install it. Switch to USA server.

HOW TO REGISTER/SIGN UP
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

When the page opens, tap on "GET STARTED" or move to the bottom and tap on "SIGN UP" .

NB: to be able to get referral link (to make $10 per person you referred), you must use this link (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ) to register. If not, you will not get the referral link.

On WordPress: Add plugin called "Insert Headers and Footers" a plugin by WpBeginner. Use the plugin to add your ads code on header.

On Blogger( Users): Move to Blogger dashboard, click on "Theme", open the HTML, below <head> paste the code and save.

Go back to your FOMO account page and it will show that you have added the code successful.

Is fomo scam or not? Is fomo paying? Is fomo still accepting Nigeria bloggers? Is fomo ad network legit? All is Answered.
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Okaii:

HOW TO REGISTER/SIGN UP
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Is fomo scam or not? Is fomo paying? Is fomo still accepting Nigeria bloggers? Is fomo ad network legit? All is Answered.u
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by nyabingi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please I need your watsapp contact
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by AniMcBen(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Can one use same site for AdSense and fomo?
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Davidchimezie(m): 4:04am On Nov 21, 2018
AniMcBen:
Nigeria Old policy unverified Adsense for sale Contact me on WhatsApp 09026772632
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2018
AniMcBen:
yes
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Okaii(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Davidchimezie:
Nigeria Old policy unverified Adsense for sale Contact me on WhatsApp 09026772632
okay
Re: Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2018
AniMcBen:
Of course, but you'll have to make sure you get Adsense approval first, and don't over crowd your site with the ads, as it could lead to penalty from Google search ranking. cool

(1) (Reply)

Screenshots Of Magic Lantern V1.0: Download Free Till 1st July 2007 / Joomla Cache And Multi-user sites / Remote Code Execution Vulnerability In PHP Still Unresolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.