Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence (789 Views)

Anambra Election: Elderly Man Collapses At Polling Unit (Pictures) / Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by nawtyme: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
The Man, seen in the Screenshots below collapsed in a UBA branch after discovering that his account has been cleared be fraudsters. He has was robbed, and and his phone stolen. He went to the bank and asked that his account be blocked.
UBA in their normal malevolent attitude did nothing about his complaint. The man returned later only to discover that his account had been wiped clean.
He could be heard on the video saying "tell them, tell them, tell them to return my money.

Check my signature, you would see that I had always warned us to stay away from UBA.

A word is enough for the wise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqRwNUHluwR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1002x58slr3sz

Re: After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by nawtyme: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by ehhmah(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Double Wahala.

But Nigeria Banks ehnn.
It is only to be cutting people money they know..

1 Like

Re: After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by R0ckefeller: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
only if that man can get a good lawyer to fight that bank for him so they can refund all is money
Re: After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by kingxsamz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
shey this Instablog9ja no dey ever post good news? shiorr

Re: After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by softwerk(f): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Which bank is UBA please?!

I thought they are now Polarisk bank?
Re: After Account Was Hacked, Man Collapses In UBA Branch Due To Bank's Negligence by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018

(1)

Kware Bye-election: INEC Speak On Kwara Bye-election / 2019 Election Online Pool. See What Atiku Scored On Buhari Online Campaign Page / Damning US Senate Report On Abubakar Atiku - With Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.