Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs (732 Views)

Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs by Propertylover: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
The is the unbelievable picture of toilet infront of stairs what do you think is the thought of the architect. Pls comment...

Visit

http://www.propertylover.com.ng/2018/09/toilet-infront-of-stairs-what-can-be.html

SEUN OSEWA Lawyer

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please post the true source of the picture so I can see it in totality.

Nice its not in Nigeria then there must be a reason because this won't pass code normally.

You should aspire to specify your source.
Re: Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs by selfwife(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
maybe it is system of managing land space.maybe some sort of self contain. a room below, a room above, toilet between stairs, kitchen at entrance. Ha Ha Ha.... I am even laughing at my masterpiece.
Re: Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs by femmix112(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
maybe their poo dont smell
Re: Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs by Cosplay: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Please post the true source of the picture so I can see it in totality.

Nice its not in Nigeria then there must be a reason because this won't pass code normally.

You should aspire to specify your source.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrappyDesign/comments/9cyhz2/the_bathroom_in_my_airbnb_will_100_result_in/

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Dry Land With Excision For Sale At HOPEWELL PARK Estate, LFTZ Axis, Ibeju Lekki / Westwood Homes And Apartment From 12.5m / Ogun State - CORPERS LODGE Apartmemt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.