Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence (4397 Views)

Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / Our Reality Is A Simulation Within A Greater Simulation / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Goddys:

HR...However I am just starting out as a young man.

Any experience in Corporate Communications And Staff onboarding?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Goddys(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

Any experience in Corporate Communications And Staff onboarding?

No Sir. Would love to act in an assistant capacity to the HR manager and learn on the job if possible.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Goddys:

No Sir. Would love to act in an assistant capacity to the HR manager and learn on the job if possible.

The Candidate to get that position will interview all other staff and I will have the prerogative to decide who is best qualified for each position.

It is a brand new business I promised two years ago to build for the masses. So I want to hire the very best to be able to handle the place.

So I can not make promises as I will not want to interfere on the organisational structures. Except the staff fails in that capacity.

I hope you understand.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Goddys(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

The Candidate to get that position will interview all other staff and I will have the prerogative to decide who is best qualified for each position.

It is a brand new business I promised two years ago to build for the masses. So I want to hire the very best to be able to handle the place.

So I can not make promises as I will not want to interfere on the organisational structures. Except the staff fails in that capacity.

I hope you understand.

Yea I do..more grease to your elbow.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Goddys:

Yea I do..more grease to your elbow.

You too, buddy
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Anas09: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

Thanks but can you vacate my little thread.
Make me.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by sonmvayina(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
orunto27:
This is an Atheist Script and it is antiChrist.
God is Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding and The Intertwinning, Interface and Interapplication of the three which is Intelligence. Consequently Christ and His Faithfuls are all intelligent.
The opposite of the above are foolishness, stupidity, ignorance, atheism and satanism.

You have not added your own wisdom to what you have been thought,... How do you know you have not been lied to... Use your brain, it is not for decoration.. Step out and do a thorough research... Then you can gladly beat your chest and scream "eureka"

1 Like

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by orunto27: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

You have not added your own wisdom to what you have been thought,... How do you know you have not been lied to... Use your brain, it is not for decoration.. Step out and do a thorough research... Then you can gladly beat your chest and scream "eureka"

I am calling eureka already 'cos I am taught all I am saying not by funny humans like you but by Spirits.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by orunto27: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

I know what is missing. My private jet. I will get it, thanks for reminding me.

Good & Evil are very senior Spirits that simulate our Consciences. Spiritology not Science and Arts.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by sonmvayina(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2018
orunto27:

I am calling eureka already 'cos I am taught all I am saying not by funny humans like you but by Spirits.

You are talking about spirits but worshipping a Jewish man executed on a cross by the Romans as God, assuming the story is true and real...when in Num 23:19,you have been told that God is not a man or human being. how do you reconcile the absurdities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

You are talking about spirits but worshipping a Jewish man executed on a cross by the Romans as God, assuming the story is true and real...when in Num 23:19,you have been told that God is not a man or human being. how do you reconcile the absurdities?

It is an allegory of the Sun.

1 Like

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Ranchhoddas: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Goddys:
It is only a man that is not hungry that delves into mysteries and nature of our world. Let's solve the problem in our surroundings first before looking at the beyond. Probably when I am able to get a good job or become an entrepreneur, I will have time for this
Nonsense!!!

It was hunger that made me delve into studying "mysteries and nature of our world".
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Nonsense!!!

It was hunger that made me delve into studying "mysteries and nature of our world".

Do not mind him, ignorant people always manufacture excuses to buffer their status quo.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Ranchhoddas: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
WE LIVE IN A TIME WHEN PEOPLE WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY ARE THOUGHT TO BE ABNORMAL.
PEOPLE WHO THINK THE EARTH IS NOT A GLOBE ARE SEEN AS IDIOTS, SO I DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT IT EVEN THOUGH ALL EVIDENCE SHOWS WE'VE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN TAUGHT.

THE EARTH IS A VERY COMPLEX DESIGN, AND WHOEVER OR WHATEVER DESIGNED IT MADE SURE IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO LEAVE.. SO MOON LANDING, MARS MISSION, ISS, A COUPLE OF RESEARCH SHOWS THEY (NASA) HAD TO COOK UP A LOT OF THINGS TO KEEP WE SHEEP GOING IN ONE DIRECTION.
THE MOST WE CAN DO AS ORDINARY MEMBERS OF THE POPULATION IS TO TRY TO LIVE AS LONG AS WE CAN, MAKE SOME MONEY AND ENJOY THE LITTLE COMFORT THAT'S AVAILABLE, THEN WE DIE. CREATING THREADS OR TRYING TO EDUCATE UNINTERESTED PEOPLE IS A WASTE OF TIME CUZ ALREADY, THESE PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Sweet Jesus!!!

You think the Earth is not a globe?

You think the moon landings were fake?

Dem don finally get you!

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Goddys(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Nonsense!!!

How did that quench your hunger?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Ranchhoddas: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Goddys:

How did that quench your hunger?
It has done a lot for me. My outlook is now more positive. I am now very optimistic. I now have absolute belief in my ability to turn my fortunes around.

1 Like

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Saturn.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:
Saturn.

What can tell me about Lord Chronos
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

What can tell me about Lord Chronos

From the look of things, that's Anu. It can also be one of his sons. The father = The son. Enki or Enlil.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:
Lucifer, the Enki, Satan. Different names but same ENtity.

Not true. Satan is Son of Lucifer.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

Not true. Satan is Son of Lucifer.

I know that. Satan is Markduk, Enkis son. But the father and the son are one.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

I know that. Satan is Markduk, Enkis son. But the father and the son are one.

Learn to admit something when you are wrong, there is no gain in trying to sound right, we are all learning.

Thanks for your maturity in handling this response, in advance.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

Learn to admit something when you are wrong, there is no gain in trying to sound right, we are all learning.

Thanks for your maturity in handling this response, in advance.

Sorry for the misconceptions sir. Different point of views.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

Sorry for the misconceptions sir. Different point of views.

No problems my man. Ego usually blocks the flow of information, I know how hard it is to manage the ego, I have been battling mine too.

1 Like

Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

No problems my man. Ego usually blocks the flow of information, I know how hard it is to manage the ego, I have been battling mine too.
My little contribution goes thus: I think the computer that hosts this 3D simulation or reality of EArth (or h-Earth or h-Eart or heart) is hosted in planet SATurn. I also think the MOon plays a role in amplification of codes sent from SATurn to EArth, which in effect keeps Earth as a prison (or fixated at a particular frequency) and make us experience Time as linear when in fact is isn't linear, but fluid. And of course, the Sirians and their allies are in charge of this prison (or prism - ROYGBIV). Lucifer being their head scientist.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

My little contribution goes thus: I think the computer that hosts this 3D simulation or reality of EArth (or h-Earth or h-Eart or heart) is hosted in planet SATurn. I also think the MOon plays a role in amplification of the codes sent from SATurn to EArth, which in effect keeps Earth as a prison (or fixated at a particular frequency) and make us experience Time as linear when in fact is isn't linear, but fluid.

There is something I was told, which has confused me a lot lately and I refuse to discuss it. Because I am not sure of it. All you say about Saturn is right, and the codes sent, I receive those codes daily cos I am connected to the matrix.

But what I am confused about is as follow, and I am not sure of this, do not believe me and do not quote me, cos I am absolutely not sure.

A friend of mine, a fellow Researcher from Russia, told me that where we are, this planet, is not actually Earth, but Saturn, and is ruled by Satan, Lord Chronos. Which is why were are bound by Time.

Again, I am not sure, and I have not researched on it.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

There is something I was told, which has confused me a lot lately and I refuse to discuss it. Because I am not sure of it. All you say about Saturn is right, and the codes sent, I receive those codes daily cos I am connected to the matrix.

But what I am confused about is as follow, and I am not sure of this, do not believe me and do not quote me, cos I am absolutely not sure.

A friend of mine, a fellow Researcher from Russia, told me that where we are, this planet, is not actually Earth, but Saturn, and is ruled by Satan, Lord Chronos. Which is why were are bound by Time.

Again, I am not sure, and I have not researched on it.

Very well.

But like I said, that's what I think. It's a research I stumbled upon some time ago and it makes sense to me.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

Very well.

But like I said, that's what I think. It's a research I stumbled upon some time ago and it makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me too, but since this Reality is Simulated from a hosted, I assumed the Time Sequencing is configured on the Solid State Computer hosting this reality, but what confuses me is the codes been sent our as Time Sequence, cos I get those Sequences daily.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

Makes sense to me too, but since this Reality is Simulated from a hosted, I assumed the Time Sequencing is configured on the Solid State Computer hosting this reality, but what confuses me is the codes been sent our as Time Sequence, cos I get those Sequences daily.

Synchronicities you mean?
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
But I don't think Earth is Saturn.

A planet that used to be in between Mars and Jupiter was hit by a body due to a certain war. This planet then moved to a position between Venus and Mars (It's current position). This planet is now called Earth or Terra or Gaia. The shatters resulting from this impact formed the asteroid belts.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

Synchronicities you mean?
Yes.
Re: We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:
Yes.

I have no ideas what they could mean.

I get them too. 11, 22, 33, 44, 55. Those are the numbers I get. And since there is no 66min or 77min or 88min, etc., on a digital clock, I don't see beyond those numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Romance With Gospel Singer,sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriage / To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Agnosticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.