Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! (550 Views)

This Boredom is Killing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! by DreamCaptain: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please ladies and gentlemen in the house. My shy nature is taking over my life already. From childhood I have always been like this. I'm 20+ now and a student of OAU. The problem is that i face deep difficulties in talking to girls esp. One on one.. and as a result of this,
I have been naturally restricted to talking to guys only and avoided being In a state where I'm faced with having
anything to do with a female.. and this hasn't been helping lately because I'm surrounded by girls in my department and I do feel irritated everything they notice and say why i'm i feeling shy. cry cry cry
Re: Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! by Kudducini(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hey bro you can overcome it it's easy if only you are ready to overcome the issue I also her the same issue but I tried all my best to make sure I overcome it

you can start by approaching a girl make a conversation for just some minutes I hope this helps
Re: Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! by olivrich(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm a igbo guy, i really need a serious relationship with a working class Christian decent lady that will lead to marriage, that's my desire. Pls contact me if u are interested. 08138394183. Scammers pls
Re: Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! by Leontolstoy: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fake confidence till you become confident.
Re: Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Girls are people too. You don't have to be afraid to talk to them. I'm shy myself and probably not the best person to advise you. undecided
Re: Help Me Guys. My Shyness Is Killing Me!!! by ndbros4justice: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
It starts by taking advantage of every opportunity to discuss with your female colleagues

(1) (Reply)

Truth & Dare Questions For Couples / In Search Of Something Serious And Fruitful / Pals Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.