Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki (30998 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by chiangwar: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
PDP has no business with IPOB, PDP is a party in case you do not know.

MrAJQ:
PDP and their followers have thinking problem naw. Especially the IPOB
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Passionate888: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
So this man follow opc slaughter hausas for lagos? Hell rufai no see am call bigot or na yoghurt sef.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by onkachi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
It makes me hysterical when good men like FELA,UCHE AHUBELEM OF BRICK WALLS,shun Nigeria political terrain and leave us at the merc of this vultures
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Caplekside(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Coward can shout...ehn pami lerin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by babzo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
endyddon:
This idiot was silence when d ganduje saga was going on but now an audio is more of an evident than multiple videos # BMC zombie

Did you read the article? It takes barely 10 seconds to see that he wasnt silent!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Lastdon02(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:
grin

Please can someone upload the Saraki picture where he looked shocked entering a tent. Seemed like an INEC unit.

I want to use it in the Kwara thread wink

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by mabaz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

This Ogundamisi is indeed a fool. A full time fool.
If Saraki claims to have spent 12 billion naira to get the dullard elected in 2015, then doesn't that mean that if the money was obtained by embezzlement, the dullard is complicit and a co-thief along with Saraki?

Why wait till 2018, which is more than 3 years later to inform Nigerians about this? Is it not more to do with the fact that Saraki is no longer on your side and less to do with any concerns about fighting corruption?

Why has the EFCC been dragging its feet to investigate GANDOLE inspite of all the evidence against him?

You APC guys are as low on intelligence as you are low on principles and ethics..

Can't wait to see your lifeless principal voted out in 2019.

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarakiBukola: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lastdon02:
cool

Signor Don Croccifixio, i hail! Thanks, man! grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by doffman: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:
grin

Please can someone upload the Saraki picture where he looked shocked entering a tent. Seemed like an INEC unit.

I want to use it in the Kwara thread wink

Pls kindly add me to that group pls.. 08039685053
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=Lastdon02 post=73058239][/quote]U no know say e don lose?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarakiBukola: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
doffman:

Pls kindly add me to that group pls.. 08039685053

Pay 100k for consideration angry
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by AHCB: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Does he not know that this audio (if it is true) is as damaging for his idiotic boss as it is to Saraki?

If Saraki claims to have spent 12 billion naira to get the dullard elected in 2015, then doesn't that mean that if the money was obtained by corruption, the dullard is complicit and a co-thief along with Saraki?

Why wait till 2018, which is more than 3 years later to inform Nigerians about this? Is it not more to do with the fact that Saraki is no longer on your side and less to do with any concerns about fighting corruption?

Why has the EFCC been dragging its feet to investigate GANDOLE inspite of all the evidence against him?

You APC guys are as low on intelligence as you are low on principles and ethics..

how is it damaging? That someone spent money and hope to be repaid at the detriment of nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by googlepikins: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kayode Ogundamisi is a homosexual hiding in lobdon
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by googlepikins: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kayode Ogundamisi is a homosexual hiding in london
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Who did he spend the money on? Did he not spend it on the dullard? Are you saying the dullard did not know that an ordinary public servant should not own that much money? If the dullard was so concerned about fighting corruption why didn't he reject the 12 billion naira in 2015? If Saraki goes to jail for embezzling 12 billion then all those who helped him spend the money including the dullard should go to jail with him.

AHCB:
how is it damaging? That someone spent money and hope to be repaid at the detriment of nigerians?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by seguno2: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
FYB:
Where did he get 12billion from

Ask Buhari who must have known before he collected the money and received his support.
Buhari is commander in chief of the A-Looter comrades. grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Amahzing(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Greg070:
Nigga I swear na only a big fool go believe this your crap..... You for just kukuma dey concentrate on your dating package...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by bbamusa: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
@ goaldyman, you are speaking your opinion. Buhari may not be a Saint. however, Atiku is not an option. meanwhile, it is now that you are recalling Obj was spreading propaganda on Atiku all this while... oboy !! stop Manipulating Nigerians... shikina...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by AHCB: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Who did he spend the money on? Did he not spend it on the dullard? Are you saying the dullard did not know that an ordinary public servant should not own that much money? If the dullard was so concerned about fighting corruption why didn't he reject the 12 billion naira in 2015? If Saraki goes to jail for embezzling 12 billion then all those who helped him spend the money including the dullard should go to jail with him.

so according to you, anyone who stolen money is spent should go to jail. Then, everybody who works for Atiku and his cohorts should be sent to jail, just because money stolen was spent on them, not minding if that money was used in paying salaries etc...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by dipsoabsolute: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please check my signature. I have nothing to say
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by doffman: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Pay 100k for consideration angry

Your account no
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Boyooosa(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Does he not know that this audio (if it is true) is as damaging for his idiotic boss as it is to Saraki?

If Saraki claims to have spent 12 billion naira to get the dullard elected in 2015, then doesn't that mean that if the money was obtained by corruption, the dullard is complicit and a co-thief along with Saraki?

During 2012 US presidential election, Obama campaign team spent over $1bn which was the biggest spent on campaign in the history of US. The fund was raised by his friends and well wishers so if bukola spends his ill gotten wealth on buhari campaign in 2015, fine, I don't think he (buhari) has the legal and moral / ethical capacity to challenge him as obama and other politicians of the world will not decline such contribution.
The question is what precisely was bukola looking at, as a compensation, even after being consoled by the stolen senate presidency...
Buhari allowing and muting aftermath I think, should have communicated to him that his #200m is a goner.
That is the kind of society we belong to, and you still believe that one thief deserves to be more shameful than the other...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by bbamusa: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
@googlepikins, this does not display your maturity. instead of you to concentrate on the subject matter, you have resorted to blackmail.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Thank your lucky stars that you can hide behind an anonymous moniker and tell these sorts of lies.
Show me where Atiku who last held a public office in 2007, more than 11 years ago was convicted for fraud by any court, whether in Nigeria or abroad. Go ahead and provide me with your evidence. I'm waiting.
AHCB:
so according to you, anyone who stolen money is spent should go to jail. Then, everybody who works for Atiku and his cohorts should be sent to jail, just because money stolen was spent on them, not minding if that money was used in paying salaries etc...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by papiwyte(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sai Buhari till Nnamdi Kanu returns

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by AHCB: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Thank your lucky stars that you can hide behind an anonymous moniker and tell these sorts of lies.
Show me where Atiku who last held a public office in 2007, more than 11 years ago was convicted for fraud by any court, whether in Nigeria or abroad. Go ahead and provide me with your evidence. I'm waiting.
my friend will you shut up! Who tha hell are you? Saying I should thank my lucky stars. It appears you need a crash course in history.

Since you're talking any being convicted in a court of competent jurisdiction, i'll employ you to do the same as regard PMB because one sidedness is what many of you lobotomize individuals seem to revel in.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
dotcomnamename:
What do you expect from mentally unstable wailers? If they say a word now trust me they will forget after two minutes... Thats how damage their brain is lipsrsealed
That was how one wailing zombie rushed into my mentions bleeting about me not commenting on Ganduje saga but so vocal about those involving pdp thieves.

I simply took a screenshot of the comments i made over Ganduje and shoved it up his bigoted foolish black asss. The skunk took off and never came back.

99% of pdp supporters worldwide are just inconsolable emotional nutjobs who assume everyone else is like them.

They display the greatest zombie attributes yet call others zombies. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
Realist2:
Any falsehood spread will come back to hunt you one day.

Jonathan was a ticking time bomb we needed to detonate.

Buhari is a drought and famine in the wilderness of oblivion.

Atiku will be a messiah from Adamawa.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki by SarcasticGenius(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sigh. This is what you call evidence? Can we just admit that your brain functions on a single digit IQ so we can end this exercise in futility? Coz I'm really tired of having it out with dimwits on this forum. The cloud of stupidity wrapped around your brain cannot be penetrated by even the brightest rays of the sun. That's your tragedy not mine.

AHCB:
my friend will you shut up! Who tha hell are you? Saying I should thank my lucky stars. It appears you need a crash course in history.

Since you're talking any being convicted in a court of competent jurisdiction, i'll employ you to do the same as regard PMB because one sided is what many of you lobotomize individuals seem to revel in the same thing you accuse PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi: Olumoroti Rejects Running Mate Offer / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.