Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Political SIM Swap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Political SIM Swap (288 Views)

Beware Of SIM Swap Fraudsters / Mtn Sim Swap Agent / Nigerian Political Leaders Need Regular 'tutorials' Says Ghali Umar Na'aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political SIM Swap by Spymate: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
When u move from one party to another
-that is call Sim swap

When you give your senatorial ticket to a presidential candidate that lost during the primaries
-that is call Me2you

When you have done 2 term as a governor and you want your family member to succeed you
-that is call family and friends

When you say you don't have money to buy nomination form and the masses contribute to pay for you form
-that is call Pay4Me

When you want to contest for a political seat and you don't have but eventually got sponsored by a godfather
-that is borrow me credits

When you promise to give juicy position once elected to a particular set of people for them to campaign for you
-that is call share & sell

Add yours

(1) (Reply)

Apga Picks Emeka Ihedioha As Their Candidate In Imo State / We Sell An Deliver Daily Items To Live And Save Costs In Nigeria / See A Nigerian Lady That Is Among The Last Top 10 CNN Heroes Of The Year.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.