Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches (18041 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Cleavage-baring Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by uckyboy: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Actress, Tonto Dikeh is serving us some major goals this Saturday. From the point of a relationship expert, the mum of one urges young people to be cautious before falling in love.

The award winning philanthropist also says ”red flags” should be taken seriously, as they are pointers that people usually ignore.

She wrote;

These are simple lessons which every young person needs to know and understand.

They will save you heartache and stress.

1. People will apologize. Many times over and over again. If this happens, there is a pattern there. Believe the pattern, not the 20 apologies. Ask yourself “Why so many apologies anyway?”

2. Don’t fall in love with the potential of what they can be. If you’re going to fall in love, fall in love with what they are. The potential will be an added bonus…if it ever comes.

3. A “red flag” is a warning traditionally used to warn people that danger is coming. In life we see red flags in our relationships and in our own actions. When you see that flag, do not ignore it. Examine it. Figure out what the warning is for.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by uckyboy: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by chibike69: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
cheesy

Olosho dey give relationship advise

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rubbish!

Tomorrow she go begin scream "domestic violence".

carry your advice go front abeg!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Lexusgs430: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
If only she adviced herself.....

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by JudasNaCarrot: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Toto Decay......this woman again?

Abeg make we hear word....hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by hisexcellency34: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ewu...somebody who cannot maintain her marriage is giving relationship tips.Churchill must hear this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by SIMPLYkush: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have said it b4, I must fuvck this girl, even if it means killing my girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
she's so right.

but Nl guys will be in here to bash her in any second now.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Anas97(f): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by elderstateman(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
No teacher fail
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by papiwyte(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Legbegbe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Justbeingreal(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
undecided

Normal routine after they experience broken marriages n relationships they all start giving advice here n there.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Thank you, Tonto Dike! I'm more concerned about the wisdom inherent in the content of her tips than I am in her character.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by SmilingMary(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seriously? Who gave her the impetus to advice people on relationships? Just like a wheelbarrow pusher advicing Dangote on how to be rich... Gerahia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Roon9(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Bro Churchill turn this one to counseling
Aunty Woxup naaa grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by slawomir: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Isoright
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
If only she adviced herself.....
well, she's no longer with Churchill, so... i believe she has.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
angry cry baby
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Naijawebmaster: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice advice!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
I love this advice eh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by tejiri4(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Remove the log in ur eyes first before giving advice

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Ederson(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice saying.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by winfy11(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Relationship advice that sent her packing from her hubby's ouse and yet to get her a stable relationship

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by JimloveTM(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by TheModsMustDie: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Toto Decay......this woman again?

Abeg make we hear word....hypocrite.
Don't mind the Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Olodo24: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
how come her marriage failed if she knows all this? experience isn't always a teacher

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by atikulated2019: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
don't try to save me when you can't save yourself or Jubril by the way

Teacher: What do u do after school?
1st Student: I go to buy weed from Fasco.
2nd Student: I always buy cigarettes from Fasco
3rd Student: I go to buy Ogogoro from Fasco.
4th Student: I stay at home & do my homework.
Teacher: You are a great student, I hereby appoint you the
class prefect, you are a good example to other students.
What's your name again?
4th Student: Fasco!

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
well, she's no longer with Churchill, so... i believe she has.

Like Tike..... Like Tonto ....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Iphran6: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
A blind person advising people with two healthy eyes on how to look well...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Rumicarter: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hahaha, Very Funny!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches by Hoodbilonia: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
your failed marriage nko
bich

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunshinegzuz Gifts Mum Car On Christmas Day / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children: Joye, Jayden And Lexine Dumlesi Yobo / Wizkid Deletes Tweets Barely 24 Hours After Tweeting His Plans To Build Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.