Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 (43754 Views)

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria / US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by AngelicBeing: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
sorom4:

You are one of the causes of this mayhem called Buhari
Hahaha, wetin the guy do you grin
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by dapiluv: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
If not for useless leaders parading Nigeria corridor of power,we will not find ourselves in this condition

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by greatman247(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
The US citizens are more fraudulent. They are dealing in cocaine in larger numbers than Nigerians, They engage is Credit card scheme which pays more than Yahoo Yahoo. They rob banks almost every day even in broad daylight, they stack more guns than we do as that is their culture. Too many crimes going on in the USA than over here.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by omoelerin1: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless the United States of America.
God's own country.

You cannot be worshipping Jagaban,
Shouting Sai Baba,
Or betraying Atiku just because of the Yoruba 2023 Presidential agenda
Then want to come to the USA.
No way.

The USA embassy in Lagos will continue to have a high refusal rate untill the SouthWest unites to kick out the lifeless one.

Under GEJ's reign you had a 75% visa success rate at the US embassy.
Now even with every document in place, it's less than 40%.

God forbid, but If Buhari is reelected; Trump will instruct his envoys in Nigeria.
They'd deny virtually all visa applications so that you'd live with your wrong shortsighted decision.

Lunacy
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Minjim: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God's own country.

Shouting Sai Baba,
No way.

The USA embassy in Lagos will continue to have a high refusal rate untill the SouthWest unites to kick out the lifeless one.

God forbid, but If Buhari is reelected; Trump will instruct his envoys in Nigeria.
They'd deny virtually all visa applications so that you'd live with your wrong shortsighted decision.

Why was Atiku denied entry into the US?

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
that was how I met one Agent...he asked me to pay 800k and he will arrange documents for me....from account statement to stamping of passport that will show that I have visited other countries.he even showed me list of peoples' passports awaiting for collection,so as to convince me....as a gifted psychologist, honest and non-gullible person,I just walked away from him and never returned....I would rather be honest and get denied than use fake documents

5 Likes

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
obataokenwa:
Before one gets to that glass, they've already accepted or rejected such a person...going there is just a formality.
as usual,a typical comment from a Nigerian with fraudulent mentality
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by spiritedtete: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Stupid people... They will refuse the genuine ones visa.. and give to the fraudulent ones
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
didfy:
And you made how much money from them? I blame the fools dashing you guys money
Asif they begged or foreced u to apply
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
PLEASE manage the situation.
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by centboy123456(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=73063049]Every yoruba muslim and sai babarian must be rejected visa until they come back to their senses.

You want doofus buhari but still want still want to run away from the 'chanji' that he wants to give.

I know a friend who works in the US embassy, he is also a nigerian, the way the guy dey deny yoruba muslims visa dey make my belle dey sweet, sotay some yoruba muslims dey even change their names for passport just to run comot from the 'chanji' wey sai baba monkey wan give them. grin

Ejimagift, the sai baboon yoruba muslim zombie wey wan run comot take note. grin[/quote

bro I like to know that ur friend

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Nigeria will be good o
When...??
Hope you are aware of GANDUJE
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by centboy123456(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Borntofuck:
They are very crazy ,even they knew Dr Ifeanyi Uba is genuine business man and they refused him visa he went ahead to purchase American embassy building in Abuja,they called him and gave all his family visa,most of interviews are racist,in his or her mind he will think how can a young man of 40 own such a millions of dollars

is this ur story true
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Trash.

U.S visa application is a scam and pure gambling

They just ask crazy generic question and make stupid decisions without verifying your documents.

Awon scammers. Advanced baba ijebu
smh......they ask generic questions and u have them generic answers.... Iu think they are illiterates that fall for cheap lies?

most Nigerians will consult agents that are after their monies...those agents will prepare fake/genuine documents and feed their clients with generic replies to embassy questions....Nigerians with lazy mentality will further dish out generic/template replies to the VO instead of customizing it

2 Likes

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by obataokenwa(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
martineverest:
as usual,a typical comment from a Nigerian with fraudulent mentality
I've been there with all evidence and was never asked abt any but rejected within 30seconds after just one question. I can never be fraudulent cos no reason to be. I'm a responsible citizen with a track record. Pls dont abuse someone cos I made my opinion

2 Likes

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
when one of the top artist in Nigeria disgraced Nigerians in his useless music called "THIS IS NIGERIA" referring everyone as criminal, what do u expect a sane country like US to do.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by babadee1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Nigeria image aboard is really negative God save us. Foreign countries see us as liabilities rather than assets.

We should be assets to our own country first before we can be assets anywhere else. The average Nigerian is a liability to Nigeria. Unwilling to play by the rules and do honest work. Always looking for a shortcut to success.
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by kolybay(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
US embassy is taking in more than 30 million naira every day from visiting visa fee alone and naija people see nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
babadee1:

We should be assets to our own country first before we can be assets anywhere else. The average Nigerian is a liability to Nigeria. Unwilling to play by the rules and do honest work. Always looking for a shortcut to success.

Are you from Nigeria ?
Where are the honest work?
Are you sure we do not have the highest unemployment rate in Africa?
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by BruncleZuma: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
RTSC:

Doesn't invalidate her statement.

I am sure she still has contacts at the embassy.

I'm not, she doesn't speak for them is what I meant.
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by kolybay(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
spiritedtete:
Stupid people... They will refuse the genuine ones visa.. and give to the fraudulent ones

And fraudulent ones will refuse to come back.

2 Likes

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by babadee1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

Are you from Nigeria ?
Where are the honest work?
Are you sure we do not have the highest unemployment rate in Africa?

Even if it's the highest unemployment rate in the whole world, many people are still doing honest work here in Nigeria. The problem is that most Nigerians want to start earning big money right away, but it doesn't work like that anywhere. If you're ready to start very small there is plenty to do.
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
babadee1:

Even if it's the highest unemployment rate in the whole world, many people are still doing honest work here in Nigeria. The problem is that most Nigerians want to start earning big money right away, but it doesn't work like that anywhere. If you're ready to start very small there is plenty to do.
Guy there is no work. We have graduates roaming the street. you need to see the people that came for Npower Nigeria of finish
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God's own country.

Shouting Sai Baba,
No way.

The refusal has nothing to do with buhari but more to do with Americas plan of reducing immigration into the us..

Why should God bless America and not Nigeria?

You people Sha, he get as you be for your thinking.
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
martineverest:
smh......they ask generic questions and u have them generic answers.... Iu think they are illiterates that fall for cheap lies?

most Nigerians will consult agents that are after their monies...those agents will prepare fake/genuine documents and feed their clients with generic replies to embassy questions....Nigerians with lazy mentality will further dish out generic/template replies to the VO instead of customizing it

You don't know what You are saying.

The funny twist is that most people they give actually lied.

3 Likes

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by YorubaAssasin: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jesse01:
Atiku will still lose to buhari tho just saying,ipob can't be disrespecting everybody, and expect this same people to vote for atiku , undecided I hate to type this but buhari will continued till 2023. Atiku mess up big time by picking someone from the east as his VP.

Very true... those okoro savages are the pple with no common sense at all. They're too barbaric in their ways and mannerisms. angry
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
obataokenwa:
I've been there with all evidence and was never asked abt any but rejected within 30seconds after just one question. I can never be fraudulent cos no reason to be. I'm a responsible citizen with a track record. Pls dont abuse someone cos I made my opinion
sorry about my reply and Ur denial......but how are u so sure I answered the question correctly
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God's own country.

Shouting Sai Baba,
No way.

I know how hard you try to maintain your sarcasm in order to gain more relevance on nairaland but at least try to make sense.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Toks2008:

You don't know what You are saying.

The funny twist is that most people they give actually lied.
like the consular stated,Nigerians give ' kindergarten lies'....some of those that were given actually gave "convincing lies"... American Embassy knows most applicants lie,but the kind of lies, especially intelligent lies matter alot
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
obataokenwa:

Exactly my point.

I went there with all documents intact and they refused me so I just wrote to them that they are scammers else they will verify documents to know the fake ones just like U.K and Canada do.

But they enjoy the bamboozle approach in order to make more money from applicants.

4 Likes

Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
martineverest:
like the consular stated,Nigerians give ' kindergarten lies'....some of those that were given actually gave "convincing lies"... American Embassy knows most applicants lie,but the kind of lies, especially intelligent lies matter alot

Oh now it's about giving convincing lies.

You now see my point. I actually wrote to their embassy in clear terms that terrorists gain entry to U.S easily cos they have perfected their lying skills.
Re: US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 by martineverest(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Oh now it's about giving convincing lies.

You now see my point. I actually wrote to their embassy in clear terms that terrorists gain entry to U.S easily cos they have perfected their lying skills.
hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.