Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

2019: Campaign Officially Starts Tomorrow 18th November 2018: INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Campaign Officially Starts Tomorrow 18th November 2018: INEC (12018 Views)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2019: Campaign Officially Starts Tomorrow 18th November 2018: INEC by Osyabj: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Let me warn strictly that no one should come to my doorstep and tell me to vote Buhari the lifeless.

I lost a job last three months and is in angry mode. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Take note!!!!

Atiku and Obi are thieves.

How I Spend My Bribe Money’— Gov Peter Obi

http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/robinhood-how-i-spend-my-bribe-money-gov-obi-pm-news

Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has said unlike other public officers, he channels his bribe money into bettering the lot of the people of his state.

Obi, who spoke with journalists in Awka, the state capital, last weekend, explained that since contractors would always want to part with some percentage of their profit, he has devised a means to channel the “kick-back” into welfarism programmes.

“They will always come to say ‘thank you’ with huge sums of money

Thief Peter Obi is Anambra Crook
Thief Atiku is International Crook

Thieves Obi & Atiku belong in jail and if in China both thieves would have been executed by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 / Garbage Truck Crushes LAWMA Official To Death in Lagos State. / N2bn Fraud: Buhari Didn't Invite Maina Home - Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.