Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (87611 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by call4shola(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
call4shola:
I got a post from a friend that I should Google: "A minute silence at AU summit" with my handset & was shocked. Maybe you will be shocked too.

Still confused don't know again what to believe, i hope and pray it's a lie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by mandax: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
omooba969:

Referendum for what really..?undecided

Referendum for you and others to have the opportunity for once to say you belong to one Nigeria or not.

There was no referendum in 1914 for the many nations now in Nigeria to agree that they should belong to one Nigeria.
Referendum is the chief ingredient of democracy in countries of the world.

Ethiopia, Sudan, East Timor, European Union, name them, have had Referendum.

Is Nigeria not a country?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by berrystunn(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

First dispute his facts he brought before asking for more

I'm not saying he is totally correct or that he has convinced me with all reasonable proves yet, but if you listen to his argument you know that majority of those facts are true and yet to be disproof with a countering evidence

try to be intelligent

I guess you are intelligent

Please answer this question
If group of people hold and declare you mad, how will you provide to them you are not mad ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
stupidity:
To be honest this thread is sick!

How can an imposter rule over Nigeria and the opposition isn’t taking advantage of it? Don’t y’all think Atiku and Saraki would have used this against APC? Come on people.

Some people here claim the Buhari of 2015 looks older, think about someone being sick for years, Flown abroad for medical care for months. Can’t that person recover and look fresher and younger than he was before?

Before we all digest every news thrown at us, take time to reason and see other possibilities. It’s sad people here believes anything thrown at them.

Nnamdi Kanu is a ravenous cancer to igboz, he is a sugar-coated poison the igboz are licking presently - he will destroy them, their collective dreams & chance in Nigeria.

Flies that refuse to leave usually follow the corpse to the grave. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
mandax:

Highlighted:
I thought you said you are intelligent - perhaps more than the Igbos?

Only God can say the highlighted, no intelligent person can say that.

FYI, foreign oil companies still keep Nigeria one through their Super power home countries, not the forces of northern or southwest Nigeria.

Do you know when crude oil in the Nigerdelta region of Nigeria may seize to be of interest to foreign oil companies?
So why say the highlighted?

From 1999, twelve northern states of Nigeria have tactically drawn the map of their own new country through their adoption of Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system, but still attach to one Nigeria because of lucre of crude oil and access to the seas.

Boko which also says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system emerged thereafter, and has been crippling your dear country, Nigeria

Abeg, make some people develop sense.

You're hallucinating. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by mandax: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
omooba969:

Nnamdi Kanu is a ravenous cancer to igboz, he is a sugar-coated poison the igboz are licking presently - he will destroy them, their collective dreams & chance in Nigeria.

Voice of an indolent, parasitic, crude oil patriot.

I guess you are one of the shophischiwretched lot from Yoruba land.

Your delusion of grandeur does not allow you to understand that no country was ever created to last forever.
The Roman and Soviet Empires collapsed at one point .

Continue with your foolish blackmail of the Igbos to enable one Nigeria be prolonged, so that you continue to earn cheap cash from crude oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
this is actually making sense,how can sumone who before February 13th was frequenting London for medical attention stopped doing dat all of a sudden,sumone should pls google "A MINUTE SILENCE @AU SUMIT" and see what is there,it is becoming obvious dat Nigerian politicians has done it again,only dat dis tym it is d biggest scam in human history involving over 180million people,what more? d youths whose future and destiny is been played with are there whining and wasting their time camping for miscreants either from APC OR PDP simply bcoz they are been promised a slice of bread from a loave of bread dat is rightly there's.... WHEN WILL NIGERIAN YOUTH WAKE UP AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO TOLERATE OUR POLITICIANS LIKE DIS ANYMORE?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by slap1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yyeske:
We need contacts of Jibril's family, friends and relatives remaining in Sudan to confirm from them.

Go and get it nah. Who is 'we'?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Almaiga: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
dometome:
I left the zoo since 2006 after SSCE, but I within Africa. No bee will allow a foreigner to rule over them in their OWN HIVE. Same cannot be said of the bumbling fools that call themselves Nigerians.

Those fools you're referring to include, your parents, Siblings, relatives, all Igbo's and the Late Nnamdi Kanu himself. The last time i checked, the late Nnamdi Kanu has a dual citizenship of which Nigeria is one. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Jloveme(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
CallMeGod:
Tune to 102.1fm to listen
#UnmaskJubril grin grin

I'm beginning to get worried...something is not just right someone. Lord have mercy on this country called Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by contigiency(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
CallMeGod:
the story of rats invading aso rock was just a cover.. when in fact ..jubrils finger prints couldn't match that of the original (dead) Buhari and was unable to bypass the fingerprint security checks in aso Villa.
which is why they came up with the ridiculous rat lie... beacuse they needed to make the fingerprint security modifications to suit the imposter grin
#UnmaskJubril grin

Look at how stupid and naive all of you are. well you people can go on with whatever narrative that suits you and that stupid boy called Nnamdi. If you like call, call the president any name. whether jubrin, musa, shehu, sani, even the name of your village shrine, he will still win your criminal mentor with a wide margin. then you people can locate a nearby transfoma and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na waaaa oooo. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
hayoholla:
This rubbish is really getting out of hand. I have a lot of ibo friends, educated and sound ones. I know they will never reason this way, even though they lend their support for actualisation of biafra. Unfortunately, it is the half baked and unintelligible ones that are most vocal and diehard supporters of this dubious scam of a person they call their leader. someone who wouldn't care to rant over and over about how he misses his dog, not even minding those who have met their early end in course of protesting for their illplanned cause. Just strip away all emotions attached and look at the kind of person you call your leader. One thing I have noticed about this tribe, is that they attached emotional sentiments to almost anything( the fanatics, amongst them) once they are emotionally glued to any cause, they will develop a way of life and guard it jealously and pursue it to the very end, but on the disadvantage, it expose the stupidity of taking everything hook line and sinker. My sane ibo friends, please dont be offended, yorubas has theirs too, but the ones amongst your lot with phones and cheap datas and nothing upstairs are making you people to look really dumb! imagine people reading this jubrin/buhari saga from other countries, how stupid they will look at us and shake their head in disdain at trying to form CIA/FBI. I read the ignoramus u call your leader even has an intelligence unit, I hope they are helping you with more information to make you guys look more stupid and awful.

Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

An Igbo with no brain is more deadly than a car with no brake. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
mandax:

Voice of an indolent, parasitic, crude oil patriot.

I guess you are one of the shophischiwretched lot from Yoruba land.

Your delusion of grandeur does not allow you to understand that no country was ever created to last forever.
The Roman and Soviet Empires collapsed at one point .

Continue with your foolish blackmail of the Igbos to enable one Nigeria be prolonged, so that you continue to earn cheap cash from crude oil.

It's our oyelcheesy, we're all good together. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

After your useless rant ...

Sophisticator is this PMB you voted?

SMHundecided you need a brain check wallahi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
berrystunn:

I guess you are intelligent

Please answer this question
If group of people hold and declare you mad, how will you provide to them you are not mad ?
first disproof the facts he stated before answering if you are actually mad or not
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by mandax: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
toobusy:
this is actually making sense,how can sumone who before February 13th was frequenting London for medical attention stopped doing dat all of a sudden,sumone should pls google "A MINUTE SILENCE @AU SUMIT" and see what is there,it is becoming obvious dat Nigerian politicians has done it again,only dat dis tym it is d biggest scam in human history involving over 180million people,what more? d youths whose future and destiny is been played with are there whining and wasting their time camping for miscreants either from APC OR PDP simply bcoz they are been promised a slice of bread from a loave of bread dat is rightly there's.... WHEN WILL NIGERIAN YOUTH WAKE AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO TOLERATE OUR POLITICIANS LIKE DIS ANYMORE?

The omoba969s vote a leader who refused to debate his opponents before vote cast, but come to NL dish out their frustrations on the Igbos who actually ask questions like you raised above.

They have not known that in history, leaders have been impersonated by the handwork of cabals, without even the leader's close relations knowing it.

A short while ago, President Buhari's wife obstructed Oshionwhole from entering their private residence in Abuja when Oshionwhole called for urgent briefing from Buhari over party matters.

That also fuelled the current speculations about real or impersonated Muhammadu Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Larryslim:
I never believed this before but the authenticity is just getting stronger..
Why is Amosun and Okorocha threatning Apc??
As an outspoken party that APC is,normally they would have come out to deny this,but why are they keeping mute??

The moment you start to answer back or trade words with a mad man, no one will be able to differentiate who's the mad person. grin

U gerrit now? wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
FlyoruB:
Smh. The way lots of Igbos seem to be embracing this Jubrin nonsense suggests a mass affliction of mental illness. It's not making any sense.

Lolcheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by mumjeremy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

a mature woman talking this way?
Something a 13 years old girl wouldn't have said?
It is FINISHED for Cownu and his followers sha.
u d matured man y not give ur own opinion n stop behaving like a 10yrs old boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by berrystunn(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

first disproof the facts he stated before answering if you are actually mad or not

No facts.. he is just buying time with the propaganda.

He should put more energy on strategy to get biafra.

If only you can answer my question
And have a criticism to what you believe.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by OJODEL10(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
i will belief when fayose say something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by anonymous1759(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
CallMeGod:
Tune to 102.1fm to listen
#UnmaskJubril grin grin

Some people mumu sha.. Very idiotc post... Buhari is fake and yet the likes of Atiku, Saraki, Ekeremadu, Dogara, kwankwaso, tambowal have not exposed him after Defection? I hail una stupidity... Some kwasiokor patient don't look like the original person when he /she recupurates. Even when you look at your throw back pics when you're in poverty you'll ask yourself if that's really you. you guys are just blinded by hate nothing more .. The people who believe fani kayode the same man who said Nnamdi kanu was held by the DSS under the water, after few months we saw him in Israel.. I'm not surprised Nigerians fall prey to this poo call of a story, that's why recycled leaders come every four years and tell us lies and we still vote them...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by obonujoker(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
omooba969:

You talk foolishly.... and I know you must be a Muslim.... How can one man sin affect everyone... ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
DonMekino:
First Google *One minute silence at the AU summit* u will be surprised..

Secondly.... Some questions raised about the opposition taking advantage of it, don't forget that northerners can shield their own irrespective of political affiliation. Nigerian political class are not interested in making Nigeria to work, rather their pockets and their likes...

In as much as we have our reservations about it....maybe just maybe there's iota of truth in it. And who says its impossible for such to happen?

Who's the current ECOWAS President?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
obonujoker:

You talk foolishly.... and I know you must be a Muslim.... How can one man sin affect everyone... ode

Lolcheesy what's wrong with being a Muslim?

I think your brain is overheating. smiley

Calm down & gain wisdom ok. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by obonujoker(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
omooba969:

I think your brain your brain is overheating. smiley

Stop coming to Nairaland and be talking like an agbalumo, while you do otherwise in the real world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by Larryslim(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
omooba969:

The moment you start to answer back or trade words with a mad man, no one will be able to differentiate who's the mad person. grin

U gerrit now? wink

But this matter is a national disgrace and embarrassment tbvh!
Imagine what the whole world is thinking Rn?.
I don't believe it though, but at least the APC should come out and deny this and prove the authenticity!..
We just keep disgracing ourselves everyday as Nigerians!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
After reading all this... My head is really bringing out smoke!!.... l cant just imagine what i am reading and hearing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Indigenous:
Buhari is already dead,even if he is alive,can he fixed nizooria problem.only the Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe will believe that living dead Buhafool is alive

Another brain dead ipobian spotted. grin

@bolded, - you're not even sure...lolcheesy

Chai, igboz.grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by mandax: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
omooba969:

Lolcheesy what's wrong with being a Muslim?

I think your brain is overheating. smiley

When shall Nigeria's president appear before journalists to clear himself of the accusation that he is being impersonated?
Or does he not account to Nigerians? And people of your lot agree that President Buhari has no need to account for the people he leads?

In saner countries, President Buhari should have rushed to the public to discount the impersonation allegation tarnishing his name.

Anyhow, I am aware that you are aware that even if you are aware that Nigeria's president you voted for in 2015 is no longer living, you must vote again in 2019 for anyone impersonating President Buhari.

Ethno-religious bigotry in your lot, is it curable?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Larryslim:

But this matter is a national disgrace and embarrassment tbvh!
Imagine what the whole world is thinking Rn?.
I don't believe it though, but at least the APC should come out and deny this and prove the authenticity!..
We just keep disgracing ourselves everyday as Nigerians!

There's nothing to deny coz it's total madness trying to fix what's not broken.

U gerrit?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.