Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths (2702 Views)

Can Our Naija Girls Be This Romantic? (pics) / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics) / Checkout This Romantic Maternity Shoot Of This Playful Couple In Only Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths by IamPlato(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:

I'm really serious right now.
I don't want to vex for You, wonder what I did to you that had to troll.me this night.

I Was Not Trollin You. undecided Dont Worry Donstan Is Not Who You Think He Is...

He Will Empty His Pocket For You, forget All There Online Lion Attitude...
Re: Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths by highqueen(f): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
IamPlato:

I Was Not Trollin You. undecided Dont Worry Donstan Is Not Who You Think He Is...

He Will Empty His Pocket For You, forget All There Online Lion Attitude...
You really want to hear something from my mouth this night.
I will pass.
Re: Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
You really want to hear something from my mouth this night. I will pass.

Queen You Took This Thread Wrongly, It Isnt what You Think undecided
Re: Help Me Solve This Romantic Maths by IamPlato(m): 1:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Saintsammurai:
Eiya!!!! If you know, you know.
edit Number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Was Shot Dead In A Shootout In Rivers During Presidential Election / The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill / I Talk Naughty With Her For The First Time And This Was Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.