Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy (32346 Views)

Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Darker Makeup To Look Like A Black Woman(photos) / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by stankovic09: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
and so....
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should also stop doing music to save our eardrums.
not surprised this is coming from u anyway
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Whobedatte(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
But you dey use 2018 range sports.
Mtcheew
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by PenileFitness: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Her father is a dollar multi-millionaire, what is she saving money for?
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Solomon799(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
Olosho Bush baby how dat one take concern us na After de makeup ma never help u marry
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by highness25(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yungkid101:
Source: 36Hitz

http://36hitz.com/entertainment/dj-cuppy-spend-money-makeup/

So for your mind now you be wife material? you wey no fit cook. Abeg carry your makeup face go one side make I see road. As if your makeup de add to the economy
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Slikbae: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
You and these cute Asian kids pics though, lol
marvin905:
I don't understand..
to slap this girl dey hungry me..

infact make thunder fire her useless mouth for that statement
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by megafem1: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
highness25:
So for your mind now you be wife material? you wey no fit cook. Abeg carry your makeup face go one side make I see road. As if your makeup de add to the economy
why naw, she can make coffee
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Timagex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:
Did she say "Save money" Cuppy but you paid Masterkraft for the production of Your new song.
shey masterkraft dey expensive ni?
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
All this comments revolve around envy, leave this girl alone, don't insult them, they are lucky while you don't.

1 Like

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by etibaba(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Timagex:
shey masterkraft dey expensive ni?
Are you for real? Masterkraft production doesn't come cheap.

1 Like

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
lordswill03:
How do you think she remains a billionaire? Sister I support you joor, no extravagant spending. If you can do it yourself, why not. Same ppl cursing you now will come and yab you when you say you are broke
who told you she is a billionaire. That her father is doesnt mean she is. Afterall, she is not the only child so all the wealth cant be hers. Make una no dey give her title wey she no be.

1 Like

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Timagex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:
Are you for real? Masterkraft production doesn't come cheap.
ehn ehn....e reach one m?
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by vince96w2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by etibaba(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Timagex:
ehn ehn....e reach one m?
Not at all it should fall in the range of 300k to 500k, but since she said she's saving money so i felt why else did she waste it on a useless song.
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Timagex(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
etibaba:
Not at all it should fall in the range of 300k to 500k, but since she said she's saving money so i felt why else did she waste it on a useless song.
grin grin grin. Me never listen to any of her songs sef..

1 Like

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by etibaba(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Timagex:
grin grin grin. Me never listen to any of her songs sef..
Pls don't even bother.
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by condralbedez: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
with overused pussy
if she bring come ,u no go chaw?

1 Like

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by naturefellow(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Just here to read comments, and not what DJ Cuppy said.
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Timagex(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2018
etibaba:
Pls don't even bother.
e bad o!!! grin
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by adetayo234: 1:22am On Nov 18, 2018
Stocking:
Wife material grin

1000 yards?
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by lalax(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2018
You should also stop doing music to save our eardrums.

1 Like

Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by highness25(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2018
megafem1:
why naw, she can make coffee
Coffee with excess sugar ba?
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2018
Why do people hate her so much? But most you all love those fake lives celebrities.
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by asagbaesiri: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Yungkid101:
Source: 36Hitz

http://36hitz.com/entertainment/dj-cuppy-spend-money-makeup/
she should also advice herself to stop singing to save money!!!!?
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by LemonBoy1: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2018
This girl go stringy o
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
condralbedez:
if she bring come ,u no go chaw?
unless she put plenty dollars on top of it
Re: I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy by condralbedez: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
unless she put plenty dollars on top of it
lol,dt one dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo) / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / Comedian Deacon Famous' Son Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.