Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? (1181 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by Beke2020: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Odinaka my husband and I have been married for 13 years. We have three lovely children. We moved to Canada four years ago and things are going very well. Last year,Odinaka’s father passed and we came down to Nigeria in August for his burial.

It was at the burial that I noticed that Odinaka’s father’s young wife son whom he married after Odinaka’s mother died years ago looks so much like my husband. This boy is 9 years old. He is the striking image of my husband and everyone drew my attention to that. I even jokingly told my husband that their family gene is very strong as to how,his young step brother would look so much like him.

Papa was 86 when he died. So he must have been like 77 when his wife gave birth to that boy. I also laughed at how strong papa’s sperm was for him to be able to give birth to a son at that age. Papa’s burial made us stay in Nigeria for like two weeks. It was a fun time for my children too. After the burial,I decided to take my children to see my parents in Port Harcourt before we headed back to Canada.

Unfortunately,our flight from Enugu to Port Harcourt was cancelled after we waited hours. Last minuted,we decided to go by road and we chattered a car. It was like God....

......read more

https://livelystones.com.ng/infidelity-apart-how-do-i-live-with-my-husband-after-this-incest/

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by Realname: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Click seeker

Fake made up story do not click the link !!!

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by xendra: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why would you want to
Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by sanpipita(m): 1:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Assuming the story is true, you can get a divorce let your husband go finish what he started
Re: Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? by Beke2020: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
grin hmnnn
sanpipita:
Assuming the story is true, you can get a divorce let your husband go finish what he started

(1) (Reply)

Nephew And Daughter Wahala / I Need Job In Baby Factory / Now This Is How To Hype A Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.