Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (25309 Views)

I Drew A Random Girl, Check Her Reaction / Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone. / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2018
Here is a new thread, Kids. https://www.nairaland.com/4877679/unbelievable-true-picture#73455369

Over to all the new attackers. Food don land. The thread was specifically created for my attacking kids who don't have anything to do with their time than to follow me bumper to bumper.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Hey, your time is up. You won't get a single reply from me again.

If you like, abuse me or say negative things, I won't reply you again. When I create another thread another day, you'll still come back to fight, but I'll ignore you because I don't value you.

Mr. Established who has refused to allow struggling people to establish is depressed.

Anyway, send the money to those people. Thank you for your time and keeping the thread trending.

God bless you.

Oh, lest I forget, if you can't last long in bed, download our Lasticle book and permanently cure your premature ejaculation once and for all www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Established men need to learn how to last long in bed and satisfy their women, else, they'll cheat with struggling men like us, then steal your money and send it us. Be wise. Be smart.

Great advise but not needed
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Gideoniteprime4: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Asquare84:

I always remember you the fact that you are an unemployed guy who is struggling to feed himself. It will be difficult for you to achieve success with the way you are going in life
wait o, na bcus you no see vag nai make you dey vex?
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
wait o, na bcus you no see vag nai make you dey vex?

See me see trouble. That boy you quoted has been disturbing me for a 2 years now. He stalks me everywhere I go. I even promised to send him 10k recharge card to leave me alone, but he's too arrogant to humbly send his number to get his card.

I was in Auto Section some weeks ago trying to purchase a car to give someone as gift and he quoted me by saying, "What are you doing here?"

He didn't know this drawing I posted here (in 2018) is currently generating more than his salary every week on Amazon. They are coloring books and children books.

No day passes by without each of my Amazon accounts making at least 5k.

Below is money, 600k, made in a couple of days from this same drawing he criticized while I sleep. I was sleeping and making money from what in drew.

Most Nigerian youths think to make money, you must have a job. I pity people with this mentality.

Everything I post on Nairaland that looks like rubbish or looks childish is actually millions in disguise.

I won't say much. Action is my strength — talk is my content.

Because I no post explicit vagina the boy start to dey cry. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oh, I forgot to say the screenshots above is just for motivation and nothing more. There are people making millions every month while in their rooms without going out from JUST books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
RuggedSniper, how did you dig out this post?
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wow iLegendd!Imagine how much the dollar has appreciated in just 2 years.Earning in foreign currency is just the real deal.That your book must be earning you lots of $ right now.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Asquare84, how far? I heard about your battle with depression.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Mr. More Than Financially Okay, you wanted attention and you got it, yet you're not satisfied. I think you're the type that argue a lot in Politics Section.

If you don't win, you won't give up. Okay, you won. It seems you want me to reveal some secrets or deliver a lecture before you'll rest. If so, I'll do that just to let you rest.

Lesson 1:

Most youths who acquire a skill don't know how to use it. The moment they learn it, start looking for a job to use the skill and make money. If you're one of those people who do this, you're inviting poverty.

When some youths acquire a skill, they join Fiverr to use the skill to make money. When I see this, I get angry. Working on Fiverr is slavery. Most Nigerian youths are hungry to see what's I'm seeing.

If you acquire a digital skill, don't use it to look for work, but use it to build something great. If you write, don't go on Freelancer to write for people — if you do, you're just slaving. If you draw, don't go looking for people to draw for in exchange for money — if you do, your slaving.

Use that skill to create something that will 100% belong to you and it will fetch money forever. I started learning how to draw last month and I'm not learning it draw for anyone, but to use that skill to create something that'll fetch me money forever. I'm currently illustrating a book with this skill and it'll fetch money forever.

A Nigerian youth who doesn't understand the art of slaving with jump on Fiverr to offer gigs — thinking he's making money, but he's slaving and will never in this life realize it.

He will learn programming, graphic design, or web design and the next thing he will do is to start searching for people to work for — that is slavery and poverty mentality. How I wish I will gather all Nigerian youths and deliver a lecture that will open their eyes.

I'm into graphics. Do I go around looking for people to design for? No. I design for myself. Check my book cover design below — I designed them and those books will make money forever. That is what I mean by working for yourself. You can help other people with their designs, but don't focus on it as if it's all you need to make money.

I'm a web developer. Do I go around looking for people to design a site for? No. I design for myself — check out some personal sites here www.manymen.men or www.shop.wetclef.com or www.joeclef.com

Learn a skill — not to use it to work for money, but to use to it to develop something for yourself and that "something" will work for money for you while you relax and have fun. Any man who violates this will keep slaving for money. Don't be a slave to your skill, but let your skill be a slave to you. A word is enough for the wise.

The lesson here is: acquire a skill, but use it to develop something for yourself — not to slave on Fiverr or look for someone to work for.

Mr. Financial, I believe you've learned a thing or two from the above post. If you haven't or if you continue arguing, then you're depressed and looking for someone to argue with. I'm not available for arguments. I only teach to open people's eyes.

There is a reason I'm not revealing how the money will be made from this drawing skill. If I do, I trust my countrymen — they'll destroy it. So, for Mr Financial, go look for followers, look for ads, look for Fiverr, etc. The truth is: our two are thinking in opposite directions, so have fun as you roam.

This is true. But what about a case where you write an eBook and no one buys, only borrowing. But you've written eBooks for others and earned cool cash?

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2020
@Nooil, no one buys? Then do a proper niche and keyword research and write the type people buy and watch the game change.

Read this to see them: https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Gentle0wavez: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
God bless your hustle.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emmatee1816(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020
balanceofterror1:

If I had seen my mum's vagina I would've also drawn it as you did. You're a good child....I pray that your mum don't find out what you did.
this is so uncalled-for.show some respect.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Amehjude123(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Were is my vagina?
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
@Nooil, no one buys? Then do a proper niche and keyword research and write the type people buy and watch the game change.

Read this to see them: https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/

Ok, thank you. But I've gone through this thread before. I actually wrote on losing weight.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
@Nooil

Great. At times, you need the eye of a pro to check your keywords, cover, and description to see if it's worth it.

My best friend uploaded a book yesterday and today, he made more than 15 sales.

It's all about following the guide of someone who is already successful in it.

Sadly, none of these people have free time to spare.

1 Like

Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ilengend the impo(tent) dead-di(ck)

And to the graceless girl shamelessly stooping to lick his a(ss)

Your would be husband (illegend) is impontent

As a matter of fact, he can't get a girl into the family way

Excessive fapping ruined his d(ick)
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
@Above, God will locate you and heal you in Jesus name.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Don't mind him
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 8:41am On Apr 20
iLegendd:
Oh, I forgot to say the screenshots above is just for motivation and nothing more. There are people making millions every month while in their rooms without going out from JUST books.

shocked

I want to go into children's book, my plan was to draw it on a plain paper, color it and edit on canva — I have never edited such thing on canva so I was kinda lost on how to go about it. Luckily, I came across this thread while going through your old threads as I always do religiously. People say it won't be easy since I'm doing it the traditional way... plus it's highly competitive. Thanks a lot, sir — please never delete your account. Stay here forever with us cheesy.
Re: VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 9:22am On Apr 20
ambitiouschap17:
Don't mind him

shocked

Bro, share some screenshots to "increase" our motivation bar cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.