Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election (68027 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Power Releases Press Statement On Power Supply / Idris Ibrahim Retirement As IGP: Nigeria Police Force Releases Press Statement / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by kahal29: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2018

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by afroniger: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hehehe. E pain am. Saraki has met his match. 2019 will be very interesting.

232 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by lafex: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Expect the replica of what happened today in other parts of the state including Ilorin come February, 2019 and be prepared to carry ur luggage from NASS next year

193 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by CilicMarin: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kwara State Taken....

Akwaibom Taken...

Rivers Already In The Bag.....

Delta State Taken....

Gombe Gone.....

Otorm's Benue....Taken

Sokoto A Goal.....

Las Las, PDP will be officially quarantined within the South East Zone For The PIgs..

207 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by kahal29: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
This is just the beginning....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XkpN6aLec

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by balanceofterror1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
afroniger:

Saraki has nothing to lose but you the masses.

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by shukuokukobambi: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
So it's true that Saraki's PDP lost today? shocked

Me dey think say na joke o shocked

Meanwhile, what's he complaining about? No violence, no shooting, no deaths recorded so what does he have an issue with?

179 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by shukuokukobambi: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Name the things the masses have gained from Saraki? You can include the Offa robbery that sent 31 of the masses to their gruesome and early graves, I won't complain.

243 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by ojun50(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
afroniger:
i laugh at u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by NOC1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

He has more to lose than the masses because the masses knows that the dont know them.
What has he done for the masses in Kwara?

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmmm Tinubu and thuggery!

Oshiomole and bribery

Okorocha and statues

Nigerian Army and Buhari foot soldiers

Nigerian police and Buhari's errand boys

Ministers and fake certificates

Governors and godfathers

Elrufai and failure

Lai Mohammed and lies

Femi Adeshina and your Lands or your Life!

Sanwo-Olu and coke head

Federal, state reps. and Tinubu's relations

Festus keyamo and zombies

NNPC and Buhari

INEC and Buhari's relatives

Lauretta Onochie and fake pictures!

Chris Ngige and scholarship scandals

Ganduje alias gandollar and babaringa

APC and Propaganda

Buhari and brutality undecided

Lord, we know that we erred in 2015 but please show mercy!

This is too much!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by ORIENTATION101: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
lols lamentations of a loser. you never know what will hit you next year.
thank God governorship election is a week after presidential elections and not all 36 states will participate. the security forces of non participating states like ondo, osun, ekiti, anambra, kogi , and edo should be deployed en mass to the length and breath of kwara state on the day of gubernatorial election.
kwarans have been crying for freedom but nobody came through but today the liberation of kwarans have started .your dynasty end has come.

132 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by balanceofterror1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Name the things the masses have gained from Saraki? You can include the Offa robbery that sent 31 of the masses to their gruesome and early graves, I won't complain.

Maybe we should ask Agatu people.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by shukuokukobambi: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Maybe we should ask Agatu people.

That's Saraki's hometown? Or is Saraki the one defending them? What does Saraki's loss in kwara have to do with agatu people?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by FlyoruB: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Before nko? Wailers must wail. That's what they do. undecided His wailing just started.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Kenekingisback: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Amazing statement
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by balanceofterror1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
NOC1:

He has more to lose than the masses because the masses knows that the dont know them.
What has he done for the masses in Kwara?

The people that would have answered you are here no thanks to Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by balanceofterror1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

That's Saraki's hometown? Or is Saraki the one defending them? What does Saraki's loss in kwara have to do with agatu people?

Sorry I have forgotten that Agatu is Buhari's killing ground and not Saraki's hometown.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by WisdomFlakes: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's official. Omo baba Oloye has been demystified. lipsrsealed

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by NOC1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

The people that would have answered you are here no thanks to Buhari.

I ask you what has the Saraki's done for the people of Kwara, please concentrate on the subject of discussion. I an not holding brief for anybody rather I was disturbed by your statement that "the masses have more to lose" Because PDP and APC don't know what is masses, i am always happy when a political house crumbles, just like Okorocha, Amosun and Akerodolu is crumbling.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by shukuokukobambi: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Sorry I have forgotten that Agatu is Buhari's killing ground and not Saraki's hometown.

Do you care as much for the ones Saraki's boys killed in their robbery at Offa town sometime ago?

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by balanceofterror1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
NOC1:

I ask you what has the Saraki's done for the people of Kwara, please concentrate on the subject of discussion. I an not holding brief for anybody rather I was disturbed by your statement that "the masses have more to lose" Because PDP and APC don't know what is masses, i am always happy when a political house crumbles, just like Okorocha, Snow in and Akerodolu is crumbling.

Take your prayers to Lagos they need it more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
But everyone saying the election was very peaceful na. I was told all politicians trying to overdue were shouted down. Even vote buying were rejected and no form of ballot snatching or intimidations. Just accept defeat and move on. The irepodun I know, and grew up in will never support saraki, lailai. It has been on for ages past even during his father's era because the place is full "igbomina" and not Emirates. They are full blood yorubas and not fulani/yoruba mix like ilorin.Coupled with lai mohamed coming from the LG. If you know you know. He was just lucky that for the first time in recent years, they were in the same page to support his party , APC in 2015 because of buhari factors. He should just go and sit down. Offa area is the next place to disgrace him. He never chinchum chin.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
APc must rig

Democracy left with Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by abc115: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by Firefire(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fellow Nigerians,

The wicked political dynasty of the Sarakis the grand corruption of Kwara State is coming to an end.

We use this medium to say a BIG thank you to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the good people of the Kwara South region.

This Insha’allah will be repeated at the gubernatorial election.

Goodbye to the FRAUD called Sarakites. Enough of wicked and bloody godfatherism cum high level looting and poverty in Kwara State.

Btw: Nigerians MUST NOT ALLOW the terrorist in Aso rock to continue beyond 2019.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by deafeyez: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
They want to shame Saraki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by ozo13(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by anambraamaka: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Fhmmm
Re: Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election by martineverest(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
why is he releasing statement?... are.the elections is related to senatorial Districts

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.