Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation (24671 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by RexEmmyGee: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2018
rxmusa:
Surely NEXT LEVEL is guaranteed with BUHARI PRESIDENCY
Three years ago Buhari didn't use 25 years old pension to campaign but today he is paying them in folds...

Three years ago Buhari didn't use railway construction to campaign but today he is constructing them

Three years ago Buhari didn't use Building of affordable houses for citizens to campaign but today he is building them houses

Three years ago Buhari didn't use bailing out states to campaign but today he is bailing states out

Three years ago Buhari didn't tell us he will work on Mambilla Power Plant but today he is working on it

Three years ago Buhari didn't use Niger Bridge to Campaign But today he is constructing it

Three years ago Buhari didn't tell us he won't interfere with the affairs of the senate and judiciary but today their affairs is none of his business

Three years ago Buhari didn't use rice revolution to campaign but today he has made us to believe in our 'Oh God Rice'

Three years ago Buhari didn't use devolution of power to his vice to campaign but today he has shown the world how useful a vice could be

Three years ago Buhari didn't use the implementation of TSA to campaign but today he has implemented it

Three years ago Buhari didn't use Yuan swap deal to campaign but today he has eased the stress of Nigerians doing business in china

Three years ago Buhari didn't campaign that he will chase 50 000 ghost workers away but today he is saving billions of naira for chasing ghost workers outta system

Three years ago Buhari didn't campaign with Npower, TraderMoni, Primary school feeding, Loan without interest, conditional cash transfer and so but today he is so magnanimous to the masses
Ex Nitel workers, Ex Biafran soldiers, Nigeria Airways all been paid.

Three years ago Buhari didn't campaign to solve Fulani herdsmen / farmer clashes but today, he solve as it occurred.

You see failure of his promises in three years but I see successes in his three years in office. Buhari is the best President Nigeria has ever seen... Ever!!! We need continuity. Buhari Osinbajo 2019. Please Share these facts.
If the fulani massacre, corruption cases favoured for those in his party, hunger, economic stagnation is what you define success, then Nigerians believe you.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by adeoba5(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
If you people like you can insult apc led administration but Pls learn to understand that all our leaders are the same.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by sexy74(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Venom236:
Saturday, November 17, 2018

PRESS RELEASE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI PRESENTS "THE NEXT LEVEL" TO NIGERIANS

As campaigns for the Presidential and National Assembly elections officially kick off tomorrow, President Muhammadu Buhari has decided to first showcase his achievements and projections for the next four years to Nigerians before the official flag-off of the campaigns. The event for this presentation is tagged "THE NEXT LEVEL" which will take place at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa on Sunday, November 18, 2018, from 5pm to 8pm. It would be broadcast live from different T.V stations and will be a precursor to the official flag-off of the campaigns.

At the event, the President is expected to unveil two documents: one that will highlight his achievements in the last three and half years and will also contain other facts to guide supporters in the course of the campaigns; and the other document is titled "THE NEXT LEVEL", which captures the projections of the Buhari administration in the next four years if given the mandate again by Nigerians.

A formal announcement as to the official flag-off of the campaigns would be made in the next few days.

Thank you.

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)
Director, Strategic Communications,
President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation
(Official Spokesperson).
We never commot for the level of suffering Na next level una wan take us to.
Make una fear God ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2018
ajebuter:
Next level ofnepotism
Next level of impunity by Fulani herdsmen
Next level of bigotry
Next level to disregard for the rule of law.
Next level to poverty upgradement
Next level to certificate forgery.
Next level to looting of close associates.

Olorun maje ...

Ma I got nothing to say now
Let me respect you

Waste your vote on ur atikuloot

But pmb till 2023
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2018
bilulu:

ayes o thank you so much for putting poverty on the table of every Nigerians.... don't forget poverty capital is ur dwelling

Better go and breastfeed your daughter ma
Politics is not for you
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2018
Yopcity:

U must be related to blatant liar Mohamed ! Good job, keep it up.

What is lie in all what he said?
You d real lier here
Pdp supporters
What did you gain in !6years of pdp?
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Y If he will loot the hell out of us and yet there will the security, employment, economic growth etc then we are okay

I surely know your pain now
Happy Sunday
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by zudozz: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2018
I ve been able to arrived at a conclusion that this country will never get better. Things will remain the same sad bad and even get worse...I cant believe that human beings are still supporting buhari..especially youths! This country is finished!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by mudiana(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2018
highbeekeys:

If the killings reduce towards the election, you should ask Atiku.
we have all seen the body language of buhari towards his kinsmen (Fulani herdsmen). When IPOB was making small noise the other day, what did he do? Called em terrorist while his pple go about freely killing, raping women in their farms. My neighbor in Benin was almost killed at his farm when he met herdsmen uprooting his yams. They believe their father owns Nigeria so they can do anything they like. Abi shey atiku naim send those Fulani herdsmen to go my neighbor farm? They do wat they do cos Buhari can't call them to order. They are laying low now so he can win election(this they were instructed to do). The oda day I heard gunmen went to a community and killed plenty cows, I have not heard about the reprisal attack but I trust wat el rufai said "anyone who hurts a Fulani man takes a loan that must be paid". The reprisal attack dey road dey gym!!!

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by aremu1965: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2018
We expect miracle in three years after retrogression of sixteen years. Why are we so short sighted.
PMB has proven to be sincere with govrnance. As for me , friends and family we are all voting PMB for a second term.
Check out the road to my town (Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa ) that was re- constructed by PMB after abandonment by PDP for sixteen years. The road is so good that you may sleep off while driving.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by kitaatita: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
Next what?
Please if na joke stop am abeg. I'm ready to experience the next level of hardship and corruption.

Sorry free money is not returning soon
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by blytons(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari should just quite and let this country be. He has done his best and it's obviously not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Modarun(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

Ma I got nothing to say now
Let me respect you

Waste your vote on ur atikuloot

But pmb till 2023
Happy Sunday

You think south west is Nigeria? every Nigeria knows your support has nothing to do with good preformance or leadership. Lol, una eyes go soon clear sha.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Modarun:

You think south west is Nigeria? every Nigeria knows your support has nothing to do with good preformance or leadership. Lol, una eyes go soon clear sha.

Ma like say d other time

Waste your vote
Happy Sunday
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by holuphisayor(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2018
zudozz:
I ve been able to arrived at a conclusion that this country will never get better. Things will remain the same sad bad and even get worse...I cant believe that human beings are still supporting buhari..especially youths! This country is finished!
Until we protest like they did in Egypt. This country is heading nowhere.

But, my fear is that this country is too divided for that to happen.

So, till Jesus comes . Na like this we go dey.

1 Like

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by am4truth(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2018
People that do not value lives definitely cannot enhance it. This government has tried, and it is glaring to all patriotic Nigerians home and abroad that we deserve someone better than can move us forward as a nation that would be respected in the comity of nations.

We need someone better than Buhari. All these unnecessary killing of innocent souls, even by our military must stop. The other days more than 30 lives of the shiites people were wasted. It is totally uncalled for. Mind you, I am not a Muslim, but the book I read tells me, God loves souls. We need a government that can unite us not the one that favors one ethnic group above others.

I remain a Patriot. Nigeria First and it must work.

Nigeria deserves someone far better than President Buhari.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2018
highbeekeys:

Reject Atiku for the sake of your unborn children. Within you, I know you know atiku would loot the hell outta us. Stick with the truth or if your hand is itching u, vote sowore or Duke.

The living have no business with the lifeless. I have no response for you.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by safetyInspector(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
All these BMC new recruits are very funny. All got registered not more than two months ago.
TheGreenLand:
Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by NairaMaster1(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Venom236:
Saturday, November 17, 2018

PRESS RELEASE BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI PRESENTS "THE NEXT LEVEL" TO NIGERIANS

As campaigns for the Presidential and National Assembly elections officially kick off tomorrow, President Muhammadu Buhari has decided to first showcase his achievements and projections for the next four years to Nigerians before the official flag-off of the campaigns. The event for this presentation is tagged "THE NEXT LEVEL" which will take place at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa on Sunday, November 18, 2018, from 5pm to 8pm. It would be broadcast live from different T.V stations and will be a precursor to the official flag-off of the campaigns.

At the event, the President is expected to unveil two documents: one that will highlight his achievements in the last three and half years and will also contain other facts to guide supporters in the course of the campaigns; and the other document is titled "THE NEXT LEVEL", which captures the projections of the Buhari administration in the next four years if given the mandate again by Nigerians.

A formal announcement as to the official flag-off of the campaigns would be made in the next few days.

Thank you.

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)
Director, Strategic Communications,
President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation
(Official Spokesperson).

Kikikikiki!

Jubril of Sudan taking Nigeria to the NEXT POVERTY LEVEL.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by bilulu(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2018
olagbola55:

Better go and breastfeed your daughter ma
Politics is not for you
so it's all about politics n not a better Nigeria? u guys re d real enemies of Nigeria
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by icedbreez(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2018
God forbid.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2018
zadokchidi:
. You have eyes but can't see.....you want to experience the next level of hardship ....mumu
your papa papa
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
safetyInspector:
All these BMC new recruits are very funny. All got registered not more than two months ago.
see mumu, 2 years old member talking.
Thief voting for thieves.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2018
bilulu:

so it's all about politics n not a better Nigeria? u guys re d real enemies of Nigeria

Ma.....what did you gain for !6years rule of pdp?

What is d koko thing ur pdp did in infrastructure in !6years?
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by jaycool01(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2018
Mosesoly:
Sai baba till 2023,haters can keep wailing.... Kwara will be fully liberated come next year... as for me and my household we are for PMB

I congratulate your household. They are making best decision..The Next level
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by ebuka440: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2018
A clueless president has nothing to offer. Am I wrong? Soon he will start to make empty promises.
We would soon start seeing things like a bag of rice 5,000,
A litre of fuel 50 naira,
One dollar N1,
Corruption= Oshomole.
It is high time for Nigerians to start taking ATIKUGENTAMYCIN and OBIQUANTEL for healthy living
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by IDnoble1: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
Next what?
Please if na joke stop am abeg. I'm ready to experience the next level of hardship and corruption.
.. ready to experience what? Hardship ke??
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by buchilino(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Blind soul.

TELL DAT 2 DOSE DAT LOST LOVE ONES IN KADUNA, TARABA, BENUE, PLATEAU N LEAHS FAMILY
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by buchilino(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2018
jaycool01:

I congratulate your household. They are making best decision..The Next level

DON'T MIND D JACKASS, CATTLE HERDERS R COMING 4 DEM VERY SOON.
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2018
buchilino:

TELL DAT 2 DOSE DAT LOST LOVE ONES IN KADUNA, TARABA, BENUE, PLATEAU N LEAHS FAMILY
Blind and deaf soul
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by buchilino(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Blind and deaf soul

N I REPEAT TELL DAT TO DOSE DAT LOST LOVE ONES. HEARTLESS
Re: Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2018
buchilino:

N I REPEAT TELL DAT TO DOSE DAT LOST LOVE ONES. HEARTLESS
Blind, mute, and deaf soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.