Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (69289 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:04am On Nov 18, 2018
A lady accused of being a kidnapper was humiliated by an angry crowd after she was reportedly caught trying to steal a new born baby in Anambra state.

The incident caused a huge scene in Okpoko, Onitsha area of the state, after the alleged kidnapper was nabbed by the residents while 'trying to kidnap a baby from a teenage girl'.

It was reported that the lady claimed she had discussed and agreed with the teenager who gave birth out of wedlock that she will buy the baby from her.. The lady said the agreement was made when the girl was 7 months pregnant.

The angry residents who didn't believe her story, later handed her to the authorities after disgracing her and forcing her to roll in a muddy water.

Watch video of how it happened below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/alleged-female-kidnapper-apprehended-by-residents-in-onitsha.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 5:08am On Nov 18, 2018
Bia, pop, I can see the lady, but I can't see the pretty. sad

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by daewoorazer(m): 5:12am On Nov 18, 2018

If I had the power, I’ll send all ritualists and all religious leaders who preach the ‘blessings without work’ gospel to the jail...@least 50 years time....

Mofos

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2018
lolx if to say na guy, people for don decorate him face with different styles of beating, hehehe people might probably even set him ablaze, because he is a 'man'.

But because the kidnapper was a lady, look at how she is still slaying in this picture. And our feminists won't say anything about this now ooh. Lolx grin

P.S. I don't support violence of any kind on any gender, whether male or female. And jungle justice should be stopped!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Morbeta11(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2018
Pretty rogue......her beauty saved her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by meezynetwork(m): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2018
Heya this people don't want to stop this business
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2018
May God help us
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by carzola(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2018
Them for naked am
Make we see that yellow breast

Secondly Nigerians should stop
This jungle justise shiiii

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
lolx if to say na guy, people for don decorate him face with different styles of beating, hehehe people might probably even set him ablaze, because he is a 'man'.

But because the kidnapper was a lady, look at how she is still slaying in this picture. And our feminists won't say anything about this now ooh. Lolx grin

P.S. I don't support violence of any kind on any gender, whether male or female. And jungle justice should be stopped!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2018
May God not allow you lack anything that will bring you disgrace. For those trusting and waiting for fruit of the womb, may God smile on you soon.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by MJBOLT: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2018
baby factory

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by femtex007(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Evil people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2018
AFONJA.......
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Darksider131: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2018
Ttf
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Anny505(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2018
daewoorazer:

If I had the power, I’ll send all ritualists and all religious leaders who preach the ‘blessings without work’ gospel to the jail...@least 50 years time....

Mofos

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by lesbiconverter: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2018
Groovenaija360:
AFONJA.......
in anambra

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Bia, pop, I can see the lady, but I can't see the pretty. sad

Her pretty is in America grin

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
All de best for her
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
See how they are pitying a kidnapper cos she's pretty, if she was ugly they won't be this nice

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Deathstroke00(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Eye Porb doing what they do the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Donrexd: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Them for naked am

Child of the world
Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by oluwaVaz(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Them for naked am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2018
lesbiconverter:
in anambra

They are every where na cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Them for naked am
is that not jungle justice?

This jungle justise shiiii[/quote] which do we take?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2018
carzola:
Them for naked am
is that not jungle justice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos by PenileFitness: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2018
She wasn't beaten well enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.