Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React (49612 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by NotBeenPaid: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Omooba224:
My brother, why are you preoccupied by other people's success? Don't live your life based on what others are doing. Stay strong and focused on your life path, have the mind of a goal-getter, with time, nature will take its cause to favor you. Keep your head high.. Set up a reasonable and realistic goals for yourself. You are born to be successful...
Happy Birthday! More years on planet earth!

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

And here I am without achieving anything and to even think that today is my birthday breaks my heart embarassed cry

Liar
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by RTSC: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Intrepid01:

Every man has his own time...your time will come...

Obama became President at 44 while Trump became President at 70...it was only a timing difference.

No hurry in life.
Of what use is chicken to a 100 year old man who never could afford chicken in his youth?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Diso60090(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
ednut1:
na u dull pass

Na you Mumu pass

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by RTSC: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

end it and marry your Igbo sis. make God catch you make all her pikin be female all your laboured gone to family wey no understand your existence

the person behind pulling psquare out to the limelight was this Lola, she lobby for many endorsement with her influence where she was working then

how can you ridicule and call a woman who brought fortune to your life all sorts of names and hates

ask the mumu you quote what Paul and Jude wife contributed to this family fortune he won't be able to talk

my fiance is also Igbo from Abia she was there for me during the awful days even if my mama try to rubbish her I'll surely stand to defend her with my last breath. people that stick with you during the sorrowful day must not be abandoned during unanimous humiliation regardless of tribe or their religion
You are a hateful person.

I pity the "Igbo" woman that wants to marry you.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Spain007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stocking:
Wetin concern me
Sai baba jare

As from February 2019 nothing like sai baba
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by MYHUBBY: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
RTSC:

You are a hateful person.

I pity the "Igbo" woman that wants to marry you.

you're an hypocrite I pity any woman you will end up with

she's proud of me and she read many hateful things you and your kinsmen do write here. she always tried to convince me Igbo ain't like that. I remembered her always telling me Igbo don't hate but here you're playing victim again

you are dumb not to caution your kinsmen here but playing a victim card on my response. FYI, outside of here I have many Igbo friends but here you won't see love when you show hate to others. you will see love when your people stop hating on my tribe

I never start sef
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by RTSC: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

she's proud of me and she read many hateful things you and your kinsmen do write here. she always tried to convince me Igbo ain't like that. I remembered her always telling me Igbo don't hate but here you're playing victim again

you are dumb not to caution your kinsmen here but play a victim card. FYI, outside of here I have many Igbo friends but here you won't see love when you show hate to others. you will see love when your people stop hating on my tribe

I never start sef
Look at this guy.
Are you normal at all?

What is her name and Which village is the poor girl from? Maybe I know someone that can warn her people.

Psychopath that wants to marry from igboland.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by MYHUBBY: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
RTSC:

Look at this guy.
Are you normal at all?

Which village is the poor girl from? Maybe I know someone that can warn her people.

Psychopath that wants to marry from igboland.

your post indicated that you're a kid. go and call all your igwes to come and warn her now mumu

i have forgotten Igbo land is Jerusalem, Florida and Texas together. you will cry hell I no send you

.I repeat I never start to hate until nnamdi KANU return you people senses when he returned from his runaway trip

you can only weep till eternity someone her parent succumbed and agree when she insisted she can't leave me grin

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you are dumb not to caution your kinsmen here but playing a victim card on my response. FYI, outside of here I have many Igbo friends but here you won't see love when you show hate to others. you will see love when your people stop hating on my tribe

I never start sef

He is right.. U are a bad person.
The person ur quoted did he call yorubas yorrobba or yoruba. undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Stocking: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Spain007:

As from February 2019 nothing like sai baba
k
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by MYHUBBY: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

He is right.. U are a bad person.
The person ur quoted did he call yorubas yorrobba or yoruba. undecided

even mumu like you Is talking? you that all your posts here is full of hates

I can't count how many of your post you have called Yoruba here afonja Muslim, ewedu and all sorts of names

what about Hausas that you called all sorts of names here. I never start with you people. no be only you people have monopoly of hates. I don't love anyone that hates my people

if you want to be love your people must stop hating. till then let's continued and see who get tired here
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Pain(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chai. These guys don cross 40 naw..
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

even mumu like you Is talking? you that all your posts here is full of hates
I can't count how many of your post you have called Yoruba here afonja Muslim, ewedu and all sorts of names
what about Hausas that you called all sorts of names here. I never start with you people. no be only you people have monopoly of hates. I don't love anyone that hates my people
if you want to be love your people must stop hating. till then let's continued and see who get tired here

Look at this mumu.
Can u please read again?
Imbecil.e
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by RTSC: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

your post indicated that you're a kid. go and call all your igwes to come and warn her now mumu

i have forgotten Igbo land is Jerusalem, Florida and Texas together. you will cry hell I no send you

.I repeat I never start to hate until nnamdi KANU return you people senses when he returned from his runaway trip

you can only weep till eternity someone her parent succumbed and agree when she insisted she can't leave me grin
Mr man, you have a problem.

Marriage is the last thing you should be thinking of,let alone marriage to a tribe full of your enemies.

Who does that?
You are so inferior that you could not find any woman among your people, but you had to all the way to a tribalistic tribe like the igbo at least according to you to look for a wife. A tribe full of nnamdi kanu worshippers?

Are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome? Or is the lady you are hoping to marry a different organism from the igbo race.?

And that is even beside the fact that you obviously have deep seated mental issues.

Tell me her name and her village. Let me rescue the poor girl from a psychopath.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by MYHUBBY: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
RTSC:

Mr man, you have a problem.

Marriage is the last thing you should be thinking of,let alone marriage to a tribe full of your enemies.

Who does that?
You are so inferior that you could not find any woman among your people, but you had to all the way to a tribalistic tribe like the igbo at least according to you to look for a wife. A tribe full of nnamdi kanu worshippers?

Are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome? Or is the lady you are hoping to marry a different organism from the igbo race.?

And that is even beside the fact that you obviously have deep seated mental issues.

Tell me her name and her village. Let me rescue the poor girl from a psychopath.

na so you mumu reach ? so na only her go dey bear her name in her village? never knew you're this dumb, wouldn't have waste my time replying you

I don't care about her tribe because I know my tribe ain't perfect but Yoruba don't hate anyhow. if they'd your people won't be flocking around here
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by MYHUBBY: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Look at this mumu.
Can u please read again?
Imbecil.e

I repeat you have no gut to shook mouth as you're one of the ambassador of hate here majority leader of imbeciles

you shouldn't expect acknowledgment when you hate, I never Start with you people you here. no be only una dey craze for head
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by RTSC: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
MYHUBBY:

na so you mumu reach ? so na only her go dey bear her name in her village? never knew you're this dumb, wouldn't have waste my time replying you

I don't care about her tribe because I know my tribe ain't perfect but Yoruba don't hate anyhow. if they'd your people won't be flocking around here
Don't quote me again if you cannot do that simple task.

The girl likes you. No be so? There is nothing to fear na.

Psychopath. Amadioha finish you there.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by MYHUBBY: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
RTSC:

Don't quote me again if you cannot do that simple task.

The girl likes you. No be so? There is nothing to fear na.

Psychopath. Amadioha finish you there.

if Amadioha has been finishing your family members dem no born em well to near me

what should bring fear here when she knew she's better of banking her future with a man of a tribe that have recognition for girl child

sango gbuo gi there
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Ebonysydney: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
7figuresalary:
And my fiancé is Yoruba.. Should I end d relationship??

Of course not, what matters is peace and fulfillment not the opinion of narrow minded people.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ebonysydney:

Of course not, what matters is peace and fulfillment not the opinion of narrow minded people.
Too much wisdom in a single post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by SimSify(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
chiagozien:
The worst mistake an igbo man will ever make is to marry a yoruba lady,

family breakers
LIE..big fat lie.. Igbo women are the worst a man can wish for..im an igbo man sooo i know..yoruba are better..
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Ebonysydney: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
7figuresalary:
Of course not. What matters is peace and fulfillment not the opinion of narrow minded people.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Moz22: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
wink
EliteBeautyBlog:
Yes at least we know you can't separate una birth date as una take separate una self

For women: Visit EBB Erotica Collections to read matured eroticas for morning wake ups and emotional arousal. cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by chiagozien(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
SimSify:
LIE..big fat lie.. Igbo women are the worst a man can wish for..im an igbo man sooo i know..yoruba are better..
i dont care if you are ogiri man,
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by chiagozien(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
7figuresalary:
if you are not comfortable with the smoke better leave the kitchen
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React by Amaechi5(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na their matter but congrats to them.

Check out the best sd card reader for iPhone here https://zpykiostech.com/best-sd-card-reader-iphone/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.