Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need To Understand Something About UI D.E Admission Process - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Understand Something About UI D.E Admission Process (251 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / 2019/2020 Oau Post Utme/ D.e Registeration Details / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Understand Something About UI D.E Admission Process by Ademiidun: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone!
I'm an OND student who is interested in obtaining jamb D.E form 2019 for university of ibadan, i have a problem though, my o'level results are two sittings and i know i won't stand a chance with that but i intend to write waec ssce may/june next yr, my question now is, on my ND certificate, it would be written there that i finished the program in 2019 if i then apply for d.e with a waec certificate of the same yr, wouldn't there be a problem?

@ fembleez1 please help urgently

Thanks
Re: I Need To Understand Something About UI D.E Admission Process by Fembleez1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ademiidun:
Hello everyone!
I'm an OND student who is interested in obtaining jamb D.E form 2019 for university of ibadan, i have a problem though, my o'level results are two sittings and i know i won't stand a chance with that but i intend to write waec ssce may/june next yr, my question now is, on my ND certificate, it would be written there that i finished the program in 2019 if i then apply for d.e with a waec certificate of the same yr, wouldn't there be a problem?

@ fembleez1 please help urgently

Thanks

They are less concerned of the year you acquired the result. What they are after is whether or not you have the required subjects with grades.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Free Traffic And Leads On Your Blog And Websites For Life! / A Nairalander Wants To Vote In Lagos Rather Than Ondo State Where He Registered. / How To Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.