Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

The God Challenge - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Challenge (5037 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Nope! It Is Not A God Challenge. Represent Your God. / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

Okay. But I think it's clear now that this was another bait thread to harass Christians. Had nothing to do with finding out anything.
This thread was opened out of curiosity... U are disappointing me so far... Three pages gone, u cannot tell me what Christians (just 1thing) that atheists don't have here on earth.
Re: The God Challenge by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
How people just label others as enemies just for existing, deserving of extermination is funny but disturbing.
Re: The God Challenge by Originakalokalo(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
frank317:

This thread was opened out of curiosity... U are disappointing me so far... Three pages gone, u cannot tell me what Christians (just 1thing) that atheists don't have here on earth.

You asked me what I have that you don't have...

I told you and you insisted that I have not said anything....

Let me repeat myself again...

As an atheist, your whole existence is in danger.

Also, regardless of whatever may be your situation at present, you don't have access to peace..

It will be very difficult discussing this with you since you are not spiritually minded...

All your existence is limited to physical things alone, and there, you err.

Human thoughts are not seen, yet they defile a man

Air is not seen.However, If you are separated from it in 3 minutes,

your organs will fail, your source of "intelligence" which is your brain, will shut you down hard and fast.

Then in five minutes, you are reduced to a meal for the birds in the sky, Regardless of your status and "intelligence "

You, as a flesh, are so limited to the extent that YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE IS HINGED ON A SUBSTANCE THAT IS NOT SEEN....

In the same vein, therefore, your whole life is in danger because you have separated yourself from

the one that puts you together atom by atom, molecule by molecule, organ by organ and limb by limb.

That separation, puts you in great danger, my friend and your soul wanders in the spiritual..seeking for peace.

But Peace, it cannot find.

1 Like

Re: The God Challenge by Ihedinobi3: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
frank317:

Yes
How?

frank317:
OK good for him.
Excellent.

frank317:
No... Just wondering why u have no joy to offer yet u preach.
I have never preached to you. I have answered your challenges to what we believe as Christians.

And we do have joy. If I said that once I probably said it a hundred times here. But as I told you in my first post, you have everything you want, so why does what Christians have bother you, especially considering that we are looking at completely different frames of reference?

frank317:
Stop telling me what I already know... Just wondering, what's ur selling point as a Christian. This thread has revealed how useless ur religion is.
This thread has revealed how dishonest you are.

frank317:
Animals don't have the same intelligence like u yet the suffer too and this does not get u thinking that suffering comes with survival? Yet when u suffer u being to call Satan? So since Satan makes u an intelligent being suffer, who make less intelligent animals suffer?
Has any animal complained to you yet?

Satan is the reason suffering exists because his rebellion resulted in judgment. Man joined that rebellion and thus brought creation - which was under his authority - into the same judgment.

frank317:
Pls stop blaming invisible Satan for life problem... Regions where means of survival are not scarce do not experience the same suffering like others. It has nothing tondo with Satan, but planning and strategizing.
That's like saying "stop blaming invisible infrared for the heat".

I am not sure how you figure that. What regions have less suffering and how do you measure?

frank317:
See ur life. U are actually making me doubt ur intelligence. I asked u what Christians enjoy that atheists don't and u present these things... What does it imply. That's why i said u don't know how to answer questions. U end up talking in circles and lose focus. That's why u fail to see the implication of ur replies.
I'm making you doubt my intelligence? ONLY NOW?!! I thought you said that I am crazy and should be in an institution. Since when did you think I was intelligent?

When did you say that I don't know how to answer questions? Was it when you tried to force words into my mouth?

Where did I fail to see the implications of my replies?

frank317:
What's God's attention? How can I see u and know that u have Gods attention. U don't know what a wife's intimate attention is? Oga operationally define what God's intimate attention is. It has been always preached that Christians will get Gods intimate attention, hence I opened the thread... Let me rephrase...what special about Gods intimate attention.
How can I see you and know that you have your wife's attention? Lemme guess, you probably don't care whether I know or not. Same thing here. But the reason on my end is that "intimate attention" is an English phrase. It means "very close interest and attentiveness". So I am saying that God is like a dad, only closer, or a mom, only way closer, or a BFF, only much closer, or...you get the idea. That's hardly something you can show someone even with a visible mom, dad, wife, BFF etc. Some small things may show or indicate it but nothing can capture something so insubstantial and "vague".

What's special about God's friendship? Just that it is God's friendship. Nobody knows how to be a friend better than God.

frank317:
Then tell me why I should desire it. Cos it seems it makes no difference
Did anybody tell you why you should desire to be married?

frank317:
Of course
You finally get that? Hallelujah.

frank317:
At least u have troubles... I don't disturb myself by life difficulties too... I am doing fine. Or do u think atheists are troubled? Christianity actually has nothing to offer.
Sure you are. grin
Re: The God Challenge by Ihedinobi3: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
frank317:

I find little reason to believe that it was. In my very first post, I told you that it makes little sense to be asking what Christianity has to offer you when you have had seven years to try atheism and you love your experience. And you are one of those who claim to have been a Christian before you became an atheist. How then would you be curious about what Christianity has to offer unless you are willing to admit that there may be something about Christianity that you do not know? And you are not.

Also, I explained in my first post that as long as what matters to you is this life and nothing more, Christianity has nothing to offer you that you could ever value.

The reason the conversation has stretched is because you instantly twisted that to mean that Christianity is useless to human beings in this life. That was underhanded, the very definition of dishonesty. The statement was qualified when I made it. As long as all you care about is your material experience, I said, Christianity has nothing to offer you.

But human beings are spiritual as much as material beings. So, there is no possibility that you only care about this life. Death bothers you even if only because it does happen and not because you fear anything that may follow it. And why should you be afraid to die if all there is is material existence. Living and dying make no difference to a purely materialistic worldview.

What is more? There are sickness and emotional pain and threats of physical injury everywhere in the world. Nobody can escape them and they are incredible causes of worry and fear for the vast majority of human beings. This is why human beings find that they must address the question of God somehow. It is why you started this thread too. Perhaps in your mind, if you could defeat another Christian in a debate about God, it would confirm to you yet again that you have nothing to fear from God.

So, you do care about more than this material life. Or else, my belief in God and the constant haranguing of those Christians you complained about would not bother you in the slightest, certainly not enough for you to be starting threads to challenge Christianity.

For this reason, I believe that you know that Christianity is useful to human beings in this life unless they have succeeded at blinding themselves completely to the true nature of life. This is why you tried to sell a straw man on the thread.

As I said, if you can manage to restrict all of your concerns to material life and completely ignore spiritual matters, then, of course, Christianity has nothing to offer you since then you couldn't care less about Eternal Judgment. But if you can't, then Christianity does offer peace with God and a confident knowledge that you have nothing to fear from Eternal Judgment. In addition, it offers you God's Comfort, Friendship and Support through this life as you battle for eternal rewards that this world is hopeless to ever offer an equal to. Finally, it offers you all the provision you need to live a worthy life for God in this world so that being a Christian does not therefore mean that you are miserable all your life.

This is what I have said several times but which you continue to ignore. The only reason you would ignore it is because you have something else that you want me to be saying. And I have no intention to say anything but what I have actually said.

So it's been three pages gone with you doing your best to avoid dealing with rather straightforward truths.

1 Like

Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

While I light jot have control over something in life, I know exactly the kind of danger I face as a human and all Christians face same danger... To list a few: danger of bad health, accident, shortage of finance and losing loved ones... Both atheists and Christians try as much as possible to avoid these dangers... And sometimes fall prey.
I really don't know what u mean by my whole existence is in danger... Is there any danger I am in that I don't know of?
Why tell me I am in danger when u obvious can face same danger I have listed above... This does not make u special sorry.

Also, regardless of whatever may be your situation at present, you don't have access to peace..
Is this ur wish or fact. U are telling that even though feel peace, I don't have it... Thats insane. Its seems u really don't want me to have peace because I am an atheists, well breaking news I have peace. Ur fellow Christian said u are at war, its ur baggage not mine.

It will be very difficult discussing this with you since you are not spiritually minded...
I agree with u here... I am not capable of making accusations because I not spiritually minded. Did ur spirit eye see my lack of peace? Christians claim to be spiritual with nothing to show for it.

Ur existence is beyond physical yet u cannot show me one single thing u enjoy as a Christian that I don't. This is not about throwing accusations. Anybody can say anything but show it.

your organs will fail, your source of "intelligence" which is your brain, will shut you down hard and fast.

Then in five minutes, you are reduced to a meal for the birds in the sky, Regardless of your status and "intelligence "
Same as ur (gladly)

You, as a flesh, are so limited to the extent that YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE IS HINGED ON A SUBSTANCE THAT IS NOT SEEN....

In the same vein, therefore, your whole life is in danger because you have separated yourself from

the one that puts you together atom by atom, molecule by molecule, organ by organ and limb by limb.

That separation, puts you in great danger, my friend and your soul wanders in the spiritual..seeking for peace.

Tell what danger my life is in please... I have found peace my brother, sorry.
Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

How?
I select from two good options... I do that every day.

I have never preached to you. I have answered your challenges to what we believe as Christians.
you have never preached to anyone? Do u preach to them when u have nothing to offer?

And we do have joy. If I said that once I probably said it a hundred times here. But as I told you in my first post, you have everything you want, so why does what Christians have bother you, especially considering that we are looking at completely different frames of reference?
Nice to u have joy, I have joy too.
Bother me? U sound offended... Well I am asking out of curiosity. There are Christians preaching upandan... I just realise they have nothing to offer hence the God challenge.

This thread has revealed how dishonest you are.
Ouch!!!

Has any animal complained to you yet?
Nope

Satan is the reason suffering exists because his rebellion resulted in judgment. Man joined that rebellion and thus brought creation - which was under his authority - into the same judgment.
Is Satan the reason why animals suffer?

That's like saying "stop blaming invisible infrared for the heat".
Satan only exists in ur head.. He does not exist...

I am not sure how you figure that. What regions have less suffering and how do you measure?
Why do u think Nigerians travel to other regions like the west and refuse to come back because standard of living is better, do u think its because devil's headquarters is in Nigeria?

I'm making you doubt my intelligence? ONLY NOW?!! I thought you said that I am crazy and should be in an institution. Since when did you think I was intelligent?
Whatever

When did you say that I don't know how to answer questions? Was it when you tried to force words into my mouth?
Lol

Where did I fail to see the implications of my replies?
See question... Where did I fail to see the implications of my reply... Wow.

How can I see you and know that you have your wife's attention? Lemme guess, you probably don't care whether I know or not. Same thing here. But the reason on my end is that "intimate attention" is an English phrase. It means "very close interest and attentiveness". So I am saying that God is like a dad, only closer, or a mom, only way closer, or a BFF, only much closer, or...you get the idea. That's hardly something you can show someone even with a visible mom, dad, wife, BFF etc. Some small things may show or indicate it but nothing can capture something so insubstantial and "vague".
I can show u my wife's intimate attention by describing in detail how she cooks for me, respects me, the things she bought for me.. Etc and when u compare me wiyh a man whose wife does not do all that, u will see he will tell u he lacks all these things

What's special about God's friendship? Just that it is God's friendship. Nobody knows how to be a friend better than God.
U are a confused man. Isn't this the bane of my question ? What's special about being Gods friend.
I am sure of I ask u what's special about being dangote's friend, the list of advantages will full everywhere. What qualifies God as a good friend...see as u Dr embarrass ur God. U can't tell one special thing about him. Smh

Did anybody tell you why you should desire to be married?
Why then do Christians preach?

Sure you are. grin
U wish... Sorry to disappoint u
Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

I find little reason to believe that it was. In my very first post, I told you that it makes little sense to be asking what Christianity has to offer you when you have had seven years to try atheism and you love your experience. And you are one of those who claim to have been a Christian before you became an atheist. How then would you be curious about what Christianity has to offer unless you are willing to admit that there may be something about Christianity that you do not know? And you are not.
Why so much fuse about something that has nothing to offer... The thread is to find out if really Christianity has anything to offer apart from life after death.

Also, I explained in my first post that as long as what matters to you is this life and nothing more, Christianity has nothing to offer you that you could ever value.
Obviously

The reason the conversation has stretched is because you instantly twisted that to mean that Christianity is useless to human beings in this life. That was underhanded, the very definition of dishonesty. The statement was qualified when I made it. As long as all you care about is your material experience, I said, Christianity has nothing to offer you.
Let me rephrase: Christianity is useless to humans who care less about eternity. Yet u failed to show me how people who all they care is not just material thing have benefited from Christianity, that I cannot benefit as an atheists.
If I can exist on the same level with u despite caring just about material things... Are u not indirectly saying Christianity is not important?

But human beings are spiritual as much as material beings. So, there is no possibility that you only care about this life. Death bothers you even if only because it does happen and not because you fear anything that may follow it. And why should you be afraid to die if all there is is material existence. Living and dying make no difference to a purely materialistic worldview.
Let me tell u why death bothers me:
- Circumstances surrounding it, pain and all that.
- living my loved ones in pain. Imagining my son will grow without me.
- its scary to know I wouldn't be here anymore, I will just be forgotten..
Is this clear?

What is more? There are sickness and emotional pain and threats of physical injury everywhere in the world. Nobody can escape them and they are incredible causes of worry and fear for the vast majority of human beings. This is why human beings find that they must address the question of God somehow. It is why you started this thread too. Perhaps in your mind, if you could defeat another Christian in a debate about God, it would confirm to you yet again that you have nothing to fear from God.
This is u rambling... I am sure all these has nothing to do with me.

So, you do care about more than this material life. Or else, my belief in God and the constant haranguing of those Christians you complained about would not bother you in the slightest, certainly not enough for you to be starting threads to challenge Christianity.
Stop projecting... I find it foolish

For this reason, I believe that you know that Christianity is useful to human beings in this life unless they have succeeded at blinding themselves completely to the true nature of life. This is why you tried to sell a straw man on the thread.
This is exactly how to be a Christian... Make things up and believe them

As I said, if you can manage to restrict all of your concerns to material life and completely ignore spiritual matters, then, of course, Christianity has nothing to offer you since then you couldn't care less about Eternal Judgment. But if you can't, then Christianity does offer peace with God and a confident knowledge that you have nothing to fear from Eternal Judgment. In addition, it offers you God's Comfort, Friendship and Support through this life as you battle for eternal rewards that this world is hopeless to ever offer an equal to. Finally, it offers you all the provision you need to live a worthy life for God in this world so that being a Christian does not therefore mean that you are miserable all your life.
Lol Christianity offers peace after u chose to believe by scaring urself. Lol. It gives u fear plus its antidote

This is what I have said several times but which you continue to ignore. The only reason you would ignore it is because you have something else that you want me to be saying. And I have no intention to say anything but what I have actually said.

I hear... It is useless to me.

So it's been three pages gone with you doing your best to avoid dealing with rather straightforward truths.
My straight forward question, na him u de carry do turn turn
Re: The God Challenge by Originakalokalo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
As the air is so Vital to your body, yet it is unseen,

So is God vital to your soul...even though he is invincible.

In the absence of air, the body is in danger. ...

...and in the absence of God almighty in your life, Your soul is in danger .

You are susceptible to Spiritual attack anytime, and you risk eternal damnation of hell.

That's why you don't have peace....

Your Soul thirsts for the source of life..

Accept Jesus today and find peace for your soul...

He is the prince of peace .

I am done here.
Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

As the air is so Vital to your body, yet it is unseen,

So is God vital to your soul...even though he is invincible.

In the absence of air, the body is in danger. ...

...and in the absence of God almighty in your life, Your soul is in danger .

You are susceptible to Spiritual attack anytime, and you risk eternal damnation of hell.

That's why you don't have peace....

Your Soul thirsts for the source of life..

Accept Jesus today and find peace for your soul...

He is the prince of peace .

I am done here.

U compare ur so called creator with air, how does that make him look? Yes I can specifically tell you I will fall and dies within minutes if I decide not to take in air... Ur useless God have been absent in my life for more than seven years now, I am healthy, surviving and waiting to die when my time comes just like any Christian... In my opinion air is a billion times more important than ur God. Comparison f ur God to air is an insult to air.

U can wish a million times I don't have peace but that's ur baggage. I know u cannot stand seeing a human not pray, fast and vigil or worship but is still doing fine, are u shocked? Well this is me.... Isn't it a sad thing to Imagine me at peace, so in order to feel good u wish i don't have peace.

I am waiting for ur spiritual attack. U are so blinded that u don't know I am way past all those rubbish.

Run along boy, u and ur Christianity have nothing to offer
Re: The God Challenge by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
It is sad that Christians can not imagine a world were the choices are between good and good not between good and evil yet they believe in a heaven where there's no evil. Who told you guys that the only way to express free will is to choose between good and evil? Is there free will in this your fantasy heaven? Are you supposed to become robots in your fantasy heaven where there's is no evil? Stop suspending your critical thinking skill in other to believe fantasies.
Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:
It is sad that Christians can not imagine a world were the choices are between good and good not between good and evil yet they believe in a heaven where there's no evil. Who told you guys that the only way to express free will is to choose between good and evil? Is there free will in this your fantasy heaven? Are you supposed to become robots in your fantasy heaven where there's is no evil? Stop suspending your critical thinking skill in other to believe fantasies.

Its really sad... I call it brainwashing 101.

Perhaps they will be choiceless in heaven... Then I will see how their God who loves choice so much will survive.
They are programmed to think evil is necessary yet they are hoping for a world without evil after they die. They think free will is necessaries but are not wondering how freewill will be possible in heaven.

One is telling me I don't have peace, yet he does not see how arrogant he sounds. The other is telling me devil is the cause of suffering, I am waiting for him to tell me why devil think its necessary to make animals too suffer, are animals also after God's heart?

1 Like

Re: The God Challenge by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Crap
Re: The God Challenge by Ihedinobi3: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
frank317:

I select from two good options... I do that every day.
That is excellent for you. But the primary choice that every human being has free will to make is between

A. Loyalty to God and being part of His Eternal Family; and

B. Rebellion against God and rejection from being part of His Eternal Family.

Those two things are the primary definitions of good and evil. Otherwise, all definitions of good and evil are entirely subjective and practically useless.

frank317:
you have never preached to anyone? Do u preach to them when u have nothing to offer?
Why does it matter to you what I do with other people? Did you start this thread to find out what I tell other people or to find out if Christianity has anything that Frank317 wants?

frank317:
Nice to u have joy, I have joy too.
Bother me? U sound offended... Well I am asking out of curiosity. There are Christians preaching upandan... I just realise they have nothing to offer hence the God challenge.
Your dishonesty is rather shameless. In the same breath you both know Christianity and also are curious what it has to offer.

frank317:
Nope
Why then are you speaking for them?

frank317:
Is Satan the reason why animals suffer?
Asked and answered.

frank317:
Satan only exists in ur head.. He does not exist...
What's your proof for that?

frank317:
Why do u think Nigerians travel to other regions like the west and refuse to come back because standard of living is better, do u think its because devil's headquarters is in Nigeria?
Your proof is that Nigerians travel to other regions of the world and refuse to come back? What about Americans who travel to other parts of the world and refuse to go back? Is that equally proof that some places have less suffering? How also do you measure?

frank317:
Whatever
Just helping you keep track of the lies and ad hominem you use.

frank317:
Lol
Standard evasion.

frank317:
See question... Where did I fail to see the implications of my reply... Wow.
Do you need a break to collect yourself and actually maintain your arguments or honorably concede their weakness?

frank317:
I can show u my wife's intimate attention by describing in detail how she cooks for me, respects me, the things she bought for me.. Etc and when u compare me wiyh a man whose wife does not do all that, u will see he will tell u he lacks all these things
Does everyone who cooks for someone else therefore pay intimate attention to them? (Keep hotels, restaurants, diners and "bukas" in mind when you answer.)

How do you describe respect?

When an abusive husband buys expensive and very tasteful gifts for the wife he abuses, should we call it "intimate attention" too?

frank317:
U are a confused man. Isn't this the bane of my question ? What's special about being Gods friend.
I am sure of I ask u what's special about being dangote's friend, the list of advantages will full everywhere. What qualifies God as a good friend...see as u Dr embarrass ur God. U can't tell one special thing about him. Smh
You use words very carelessly. In what way does any of the above help to show that I am confused in the answer that I gave?

You know what a friend is. It's a universal concept. You would be a peculiar human being not to understand this concept.

Given that you do (or should), God is the Ultimate Friend. He is the One Friend Who is everything we could hope for in a perfect friend. If you can quantify friendship, I will quantify that too.

frank317:
Why then do Christians preach?
What was the reason you were taught when you were a Christian?

frank317:
U wish... Sorry to disappoint u
Not sure what you mean. What am I wishing? And what are you disappointing me in?
Re: The God Challenge by Ihedinobi3: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
frank317:

Why so much fuse about something that has nothing to offer... The thread is to find out if really Christianity has anything to offer apart from life after death.
Why did you become an atheist?

frank317:
Obviously
So why all the repeated questions? What else do you want to hear?

frank317:
Let me rephrase: Christianity is useless to humans who care less about eternity. Yet u failed to show me how people who all they care is not just material thing have benefited from Christianity, that I cannot benefit as an atheists.
If I can exist on the same level with u despite caring just about material things... Are u not indirectly saying Christianity is not important?
First of all, your question was about what you, Frank317 lack and desire which Christianity could give to you. It was about you, not about every other human being in the world. And nobody appointed you spokesman for the human community. Speak for yourself. Clearly, Christianity has nothing you want. That's that.

Second, if anyone cared about spiritual matters, in what way would Christianity fail to benefit them?

frank317:
Let me tell u why death bothers me:
- Circumstances surrounding it, pain and all that.
- living my loved ones in pain. Imagining my son will grow without me.
- its scary to know I wouldn't be here anymore, I will just be forgotten..
Is this clear?
- Okay. Still, for all the pain and all, you'd be dead and it would be over, so, why the concern?

- Why should that bother you? People die everyday and their survivors carry on.

- Why do you need to be remembered? Life is purely material. What is materially necessary about being remembered? After all, you want death to be the end, don't you?

The trouble is that your position is not clear to you. I understand atheism perfectly. It's insanity.

frank317:
This is u rambling... I am sure all these has nothing to do with me.
It was all part of my demonstration that your thread was no more than a bait for Christians.

frank317:
Stop projecting... I find it foolish
You could simply show how I am only projecting onto you and that would be enough to prove that I am foolish.

frank317:
This is exactly how to be a Christian... Make things up and believe them
If you knew that, why did you start this thread?

frank317:
Lol Christianity offers peace after u chose to believe by scaring urself. Lol. It gives u fear plus its antidote
But it was you who was afraid of being forgotten when you die. Did Christianity do that to you too?

frank317:
I hear... It is useless to me.
Finally! Well done, son.

frank317:
My straight forward question, na him u de carry do turn turn
Your "straightforward question" was answered in your first post. All the turn turn has been you.
Re: The God Challenge by omsyhadex(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2018
God loves Everybody No matter what.

You can achieve everything without acknowledging God but yet you can't achieve all without God loving you.

You have a choice not to acknowledge Him But God does not have a choice not to love you. Jesus loves you unconditionally!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 3:16‭-‬17 NKJV
Re: The God Challenge by frank317: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2018
omsyhadex:

God loves Everybody No matter what.

You can achieve everything without acknowledging God but yet you can't achieve all without God loving you.

You have a choice not to acknowledge Him But God does not have a choice not to love you. Jesus loves you unconditionally!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 3:16‭-‬17 NKJV

This is a quote from u "you can achieve everything without acknowledging God yet you can't achieve all without God loving u.
Emphasis on everything and all... Can u tell me the difference between the two. I know u Christians have a way of turning things zigzag... But let me hear u out.
Re: The God Challenge by Niflheim(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
@frank317,

You are seriously missing out as a christian!!! Ohh boy!!! Make I give you better list of four things.....................

1.Fresh Goat meal(not oatmeal) in the morning!!!

2.Dettol to wash it down!!!

3.You do not get fresh protein from garden snakes!!!

4.Instead of paying to ride on a horse at Bar Beach, you can simply ride on a zombie christian for free!!!(aka Donkey Human)

Oh and by the way, "Goatmeal" is anotherword for grass!!!

Re: The God Challenge by shadeyinka(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
frank317:
I have been an atheist for more than seven years now and looking back, I am yet to see what I have missed not worshiping God.

This is a summary of my life since I became an atheist
- wake up in the morning
- plan my day
- eat, exercise and work toward achieving my goals
- go to work, remember loves ones, check up on them and hangout with friends
- get home sleep.

Life has had its ups and downs, but I have pretty much been a giver than a receiver and got married now with a handsome son (despite butterflylions prayers for my marriage to fail).

I still don't understand why anyone should worship any God.

So I ask theist... Tell me just two thing that makes it life as a theists better than mine.

If u can come up with two things that makes worshiping God worth it, I will look into my life evaluate, see if I miss such and maybe give worshiping God a try.
I'll tell you just one:
HOPELESSNESS of what becomes of you if at death you discover you still live and exist in an alter state!

BTW, God doesn't need your worship as that's not the purpose for man's existence.
The purpose of man is three folds
1. Dominion over Nature and the Physical World
2. Love expressed in making others Happy and Fulfilled
3. Multiplication of Godly people on earth (biological and non-biological) who will do ALL the three duties stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Mermaid Spirit - Marine Powers / What Pastors Won’t Tell You About Tithes / The House Negro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.