Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (77271 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by NPComplete: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Akposkool:
sharap so why did they die after fvcking?
Idiot

Ask God to heal your brain. You are so stupid u can't realise how stupid u are. Where in the story did they say the snake died after fucking.

All these religious nincompoops sef. U can't even read. Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Enemyofpeace: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let me quickly go and call lalasticlala
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by NPComplete: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

Snake do now mate in open field. they do it in cool environment.
I can accept another reasoning.

Did they tell u it was the open field. Do u know where those religious idiots saw the snake before deciding to kill them and exhibit them in the open?

2 Likes

Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Mbediogu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:
Fool.

The snakes were probably trying to mate and the religious buffoon saw their mating ritual like fighting and decided to make a fool of himself on the internet. A cursory look at the surrounding of the church reveals there is a thick bush on the left. Which is probably where the snakes came from.

If his prayer truly works, he should pray for a brain. Because the one he is currently using is obviously not functional. All these simpletons opening churches to hustle for their next meal sef.

What really happened is that two mid snakes were killed and taken to his church for show. Those snakes are not poisonous and are very common near river banks.
Pastors, continue to bastardize the church of Christ for money, no problem. God is capable, though patient. That I know.

2 Likes

Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Nature8(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by chijokz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:
Fool.

The snakes were probably trying to mate and the religious buffoon saw their mating ritual like fighting and decided to make a fool of himself on the internet. A cursory look at the surrounding of the church reveals there is a thick bush on the left. Which is probably where the snakes came from.

If his prayer truly works, he should pray for a brain. Because the one he is currently using is obviously not functional. All these simpletons opening churches to hustle for their next meal sef.
Exactly my thoughts..It's mating season for reptiles.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:

Did they tell u it was the open field. Do u know where those religious idiots saw the snake before deciding to kill them and exhibit them in the open?

You could have prove me wrong if you had google it sha, snake DO mate in open field.

But considering that the church was fenced, the snakes should have felt insecure inside the compound
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Goalnaldo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

The snakes were fighting onbehalf of Lalasticalala...

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

you no well oh grin grin
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Fididiguy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Atheist will always find reason to defend their unbelieving with anything, do not die before you believe things first happened in spiritual world before it manifest in physical

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by ACE1010: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPCom grin grin grin ;Dplete:
Fool.

grin grin
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by lordm(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
undecided
dude you are funny
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by lordm(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
grayht:
Religion is a scam!

Click like if u agree
did religion offend you.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Spain007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A pastor has claimed that two snakes were found fighting in front of his church after an intense prayer session some days ago. 

The cleric identified as Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick, who lives in Lagos state, took to social media to share pictures of two dead snakes as he alleged and implied that they were found fighting themselves in front of the church due to his prayers. 

The pastor from Nnewi area of Anambra state also shared another picture of a snake that was killed and later burnt which he claimed happened after prayers. 

Sharing the pictures on Facebook, the pastor wrote; 

After a very hot prayer section this morning, two snakes were found fighting in the front of our church. I declare your enemies shall fight against themselves in Jesus Mighty Name I pray.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/pastor-claims-two-snakes-were-found-fighting-in-his-church-after-prayers.html

All na WASH
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by flamingfire24(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lala food don ready.if snake pepe soup nor sho wetin we gain.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by jidxin(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:
Fool.

snakes ain't stoopid they definitely mate in bush not even close to where humans resides. I'm not trying to confirm his story but your own assertion is wrong as well
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by NPComplete: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
jidxin:
snakes ain't stoopid they definitely mate in bush not even close to where humans resides. I'm not trying to confirm his story but your own assertion is wrong as well

Lol. So u don't see the bush in the surrounding in that picture there? Do u know where they saw the snakes and killed them before dragging them out in the open?

Also I have seen snakes mating close to residential areas before. Saw enough while growing up. That's why mating was the first thing that came to my mind. You obviously don't know what u are talking about.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Corrinthians(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:
Fool.

God bless you. For any ardent viewer of National Geographic or NatGeo Wild, they'd understand what you stated in the first paragraph is likely the case.

I feel sorry for my people.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
gaby:
Poor pythons...

They have fallen into the gimmicks and shenanigans of these hooligans of dog.

Poor creatures.
My BROTHER, the Pastor and cohorts na BIG THIEVES
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Mitchsin(f): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
tyup:
Lol....when do two non venomous snake start fighting each other without swallowing themselves

just say God provided free meat for you ximple and short

Lmao.. Meat
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by ojex004: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
accepted that some local pastor are just ignorant but how can you be comparing ignorant pastors that value human live animals while your so call muslims both local and international value animals like cows than human. if you know what i mean terrorist brother
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by themanderon: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
The things of the spirit is foolishness to the carnal man.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
themanderon:
don't you have brain in your cranium?
Snakes mate everyday
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Kirinwa: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
NPComplete:
Fool.

If your own brain was functional you wouldn't mention mating. Are those not pythons? Are they grown to talk about mating.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by NPComplete: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kirinwa:

If your own brain was functional you wouldn't mention mating. Are those not pythons? Are they grown to talk about mating.

Mumu what is the smallest possible size of a sexually matured python? Let's start from there. You morons just rush to comment without thinking. I have been making quick work of u idiots all day. You will just be my latest victim.

So answer the question. What is the smallest possible size of a sexually matured python? Let the schooling begin. Another idiot is about to get it. grin
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fvck killing animals and humans alike since 1299BC
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kirinwa:

those pythons are big enough to mate. Even at about 1.5m for an african rock python, they are mating already
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by NPComplete: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwabekeyi:
those pythons are big enough to mate. Even at about 1.5m for an african rock python, they are mating already

Don't help that idiot. I want to finish the fool. Lol cheesy
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Is tge man trying to say smtn?
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Franking: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Thank
You
Jesus

Don't
Rush
To
Criticize
What
YOU
Cant
Disprove

Sorry.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by Franking: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
themanderon:

Spirit ko ghost ni. Mumu.
Re: Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick by themanderon: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Franking:

Spirit ko ghost ni. Mumu.

I can only pray for your demon possessed soul. You don't know what you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.