Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast (28290 Views)

Segalink Is A Fraud And A Grifter. David Hundeyin Exposed Sega Link / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by nzeobi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
SirBunky85:
mumu,u sabi wen olusola saraki begin hold kwara people to ransome?tinubu just started yesterday and has bn giving supporting and putting performers into sensitive positions in Lagos state.how has saraki bettered d lots of kwara people or kwara state other dan making dem slaves?
after calling one a mumu, you still justified the fact that your brain is empty because you have not sense.
Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by SirBunky85(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
You hateful bigots are just depressed your wishes and prayers to see the gentleman dead didn't only just fall on deaf ears, God gave us victory by producing the opposite of what you lot prayed for.

Una go cry till 2023 after which Osinbajo will take over and make you people cry even further!

We worship a Living God and his works are as amazing as they are realistic. May your Abiama, or whatever you lot pray to and worship, continue to be disgraced in Jesus name amen.
you just said.most mischievous politicians,(saraki and atiku inclusive)weren't happy wen pmb came bk to Nigeria after his UK medical trip. dey evn got angrier when pmb began to wax Stronger in Nigeria dan he was while in d UK. dey all had thought dat pmb will be bedridden if not dead before d primaries, once dey saw dat pmb was evn younger and fresher dan he was in 2015,dey knew dat it's all up for dem.evn d stupid abaribe wey no get mouth for my state raised a motion for pmb to be impeached alongside pyo so dat saraki will enta .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
sogodihno:

your potorporto states in the east that has no Godfatherism, how does it fair? it is not as if u guys dont generate anything at all.

Na white sand Dey my side sorry. Warri no get porto porto
Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by delvinmaya(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
modath:

Like the foolish Amadi Chima forming election observer... awon Akindidirin Akindanidani.

O ma ka yin lara o. grin grin grin. Easy abeg b4 u burst a vein
Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Ghost01(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Segalink has always been a PDP apologist. Wonder why some are surprised. These days, everyone is an activist until they are invited to the banquet.
Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
sogodihno:

your potorporto states in the east that has no Godfatherism, how does it fair? it is not as if u guys dont generate anything at all.

Even the east self you talk about, you never travel once go there before. Enugu get more smooth road than Lagos. If you want to argue. Travel there first
Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by wingmanII: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
thwart!!!!! So u mean SARS as a unit was the victim here U said ur moniker is corrintians..I christen u therefore..KOLOSIANS according to the books of REAL WAILERS...because of politics some people just hijacked the cyberspace to become irritants and display their belligerents and degenerated mindsets.

I'm sure the ever vibrant nuisance trait in him now will dominate his thinking to conclude I'm corrupt, a PDP member etc...

Which ofcourse wouldn't suprise me but only make my waste basket for e-diots pile up..

I pray the degenerate you quoted would get the SARS treatment some day. Animals twisting facts for the sake of politics. Disgusting things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2018
wingmanII:

I pray the degenerate you quoted would get the SARS treatment some day. Animals twisting facts for the sake of politics. Disgusting things
amen...all the self confessed zombies here are degenerated mentally that i doubt their redemption..I just replied one now cuz he accused me of being poor even if my gateman and bruno my dog eats clearly balanced diet daily more than him and his entire BMCs...Because I don't rely on npower,surep and political scavenging 5# per post for survival..

Politics in nja has gone to the dogs...Recently a man said on national TV...Although he feigned error but the Bible already said out of the abundance of thy heart thy mouth speaketh..When he said those who can't stand the pain of rigging shouldn't do politics...Hummmn according to him it was an error..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video) / Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.