Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS (61138 Views)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Nigeria Beaten By Senegal / Cristiano Ronaldo Mocks Atletico Madrid After Being Booed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Kirinwa: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
So what is the tears for?!
Na today dem dey boo player?

Its not today but it can be emotional when you consider the sacrifices you had to make to be on the pitch only to encounter ungrateful bastards.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by eddie7: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some Africans, even if you kill your BODY for their sake, they'll still boo & insult you for having a SOUL

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Kirinwa: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Segunade10:

Sad News For Fans Of Regina Daniels. It's With a Heavy Heart To Report...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8BAzOnBkHI

Sad News For Fans Of Davido & Wizkid. It Is Confirmed That...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNc5mhCxq6Y

You're a buffoon if you think I will click that link. Regina has apollo I should waste 20 mb abi? Shit fall on you. In Igbo nshi dakwasa gi. In another alternative nshi jugi onu.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Donkaz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
these players are stuupid oo. me, a millionaire. cry for these poor broke fans.. am I mad?

grin grin
I like you...no homo.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by vroy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
So what is the tears for?!
Its heartbreaking to booed by your fans especially when it's your nation fan that you have sacrificed everything for
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by vroy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Miggs:

Cos he gives his best when he plays for Liverpool FC and plays rubbish when he is with Senegal
Do you even consider the work rate in Senegal team? sometimes he goes back win tackles bring the ball to the front only to find himself amidst 3 defenders with no support, most times he overworked when the chances comes he doesn't get it right whereas in Liverpool it isn't so, firmino brings d ball for him and salah to score
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Miggs(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
vroy:
Its heartbreaking to booed by your fans especially when it's your nation fan that you have sacrificed everything for
Sadio Mane has not sacrificed anything for Senegal neither is he doing Senegal favour by playing for them.
It is a great honour to represent one's country.If he performs when he plays for Senegal,no one would boo him but he doesn't

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Miggs:

How was Senegal an embarassment at the world cup?
They beat Poland 2-1,drew with Japan 2-2 and narrowly lost to Colombia 1-0.
They did not qualify from their group because they received more yellow cards than Japan
dey arent serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Miggs(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
vroy:
Do you even consider the work rate in Senegal team? sometimes he goes back win tackles bring the ball to the front only to find himself amidst 3 defenders with no support, most times he overworked when the chances comes he doesn't get it right whereas in Liverpool it isn't so, firmino brings d ball for him and salah to score
Quit defending the indefensible.This is an issue that not only affects Mane but many of the African football "stars" in Europe.
They simply don't give their best to their national teams.We both know it
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Miggs(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dey arent serious
They were much more serious than Morocco,Egypt,Tunisia,Germany and even Spain
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
So what is the tears for?! Na today dem dey boo player?
hahahaha, you won't understand.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by spaggyy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Him dey mad?? wetin make Ighalo come dey do after him kill us for world cup?... Wetin dem do Mane reach quarter of wetin Nigerians do Ighalo? make him gerrarahia joor!! in Igbo “Sie ba puo!!”

you dont understand true patriotism

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by spaggyy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
So what is the tears and fainting for?!

if only u understand true patriotism

Why do u think some presidents resigns when they fail their citizens?

Nigeria players are just after the money

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by jaszplus12(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
babakb:

One thing Cr7 is very good at, he doesn't give a damn about booing,
Ah! Ronaldo was a real cry baby too!...but grew up later Sha!
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by osemmie: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is just out of passion and love for his people.
The guy is a cool dude.
How many naija footballers reach am for standard come to think of giving much to us.
Them no dey pay this guy for goals scored for senegal ooooo
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by sissoko22(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
This is funny, I swear
stagger:
I remember in 1984 when Super Eagles played Ethiopia in Lagos. Fans were throwing bread at the Ethiopian players (the country was going through an excrutiating famine at the time). In the return leg, the Ethiopian fans beat the daylights out of the Nigerian team and supporters club. Some were stabbed with bottles.

It was scary. Fans have done crazy things. One time, Lagos fans hit Onikan stadium and flogged ACB players with horsewhips after they lost a home game. Mane is lucky he was only booed.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by dilini(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
these players are stuupid oo. me, a millionaire. cry for these poor broke fans.. am I mad?

OMG u just got me cracking up. You bad gaan ni

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Nelz77: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
He may be crying simply because they didn’t win the match. The match ended 1-1.

OP get ur facts right.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Iheanacho will be glad he is a Nigerian.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by prettyrits: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
It sincerely hurts, after sacrificing so much for your country, and your efforts are unappreciated. A lot must have gone through his mind, being humiliated by his own people. I wouldn't be surprised, if he announces his retirement from International football prematurely. Africans are ungrateful.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by prettyrits: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
It sincerely hurts, when an individual sacrifices so much for his country, and the efforts are unappreciated or recompensed negatively. A lot must have gone through Radio Mane's mind, when he was humiliated by his own people. I wouldn't be surprised, if he announces his retirement from International football prematurely. Africans are ungrateful.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by prettyrits: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
prettyrits:
It sincerely hurts, when an individual sacrifices so much for his country, and the efforts are unappreciated or recompensed negatively. A lot must have gone through Sadio Mane's mind, when he was humiliated by his own people. I wouldn't be surprised, if he announces his retirement from International football prematurely. Africans are ungrateful.
....Sadio Mane...Ignore the auto correct.
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Adek15(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
So these boos pains players. Ashley Cole versus arsenal that year. Chai..
He must have been thinking, after everything I've fibre for these bastards. He really cares for his country, chai. I feel for him
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by Amaechi5(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
So because of this em dey cry, what of ighalo and yakubu for world cup? Abi we killed them.

Check out the best sd sd card reader for iPhone here https://zpykiostech.com/best-sd-card-reader-iphone/
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by kiddoiLL(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
spaggyy:

you dont understand true patriotism
Bro was there patriotism between Ighalo and Nigerians during the WC?? abegi
Re: AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS by vroy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Miggs:

Quit defending the indefensible.This is an issue that not only affects Mane but many of the African football "stars" in Europe.
They simply don't give their best to their national teams.We both know it
Lets be realistic about treatment home n abroad you will only perform better where you are being treated well and people you are surrounded by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Memes / Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona / A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.