Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. (5016 Views)

I Can Proof To You That Your God(s) Doesn't Exist / Taping Into God,s Glory By Pastor Ose / Religion Isnt The Way Forward!god(s) Are Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:

Ofcourse, you do not need to get out now, when you die, you will get out.

you sound like you fantasize a lot sha thing is with your "said" experience you are still daft *opinion
read about the EDEN, book of Enoch and related shit and you will realize that you don't get out by dying it simply takes loss of will, meditation and some madness to enter the EDEN a place where you get "Pure Bliss" another simulation humans call it burning love xtians call it heaven
ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by ifenes(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
humandroid:
According to Genesis 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

---
I will be backing up my assertions with the Bible, because I was birthed into Christianity, a Worship Program of the Jesuit. But I am no longer religious, and the reason I am no longer religious, is the same reason you will soon find out. Be patient.

Let US make Man in OUR Image. This English is very simple to understand even by kindergarten kids, but adults do not pay attention, because of mind control. Many Multi-dimensional Entities operating on God Consciousness with capabilities to design holograms and planes of existence and the beings to live in it. So, substitute the word 'God' with 'Gods' and it will make perfect sense, in my Bible, I have corrected it, my Bible henceforth reads "And the Gods said, Let US make Man in OUR own Image , own image meaning the Gods are Humanoids in shape.

Since the Gods are humanoids in shape, I researched for years and came up with answers, which I am willing to share freely, the name of the Gods that designed the Humans is called 'Homo Capensis' and I know where they live now, on Earth and their connections to Orion and their relationship with the Annunakis. That is a story for another day.

HOW DID I KNOW THESE GODS ARE ALIENS ?

This also took years of daily research and the Answer is still in the Bible too. In the Book of Ezekiel. The Verses describing the Aliens is long, but if this is all you need to do in Life to know truth depends on reading the next few lines, then please do it, dear Africans.

Before I post the scriptures I want to state as follows: That the earlier humans that were sequenced by the Homo Capensis (Gods) in association with the Annunakis (Gods) were purely illiterates, so they worshiped basically anything that came from the sky. They even worshiped Space Capsules, they worshiped Helicopters, they worshiped Space Crafts, they worshiped Astronauts from Space, they even worshipped Space Shuttles. And I will proof it.

Please pay attention how Ezekiel described Space Shuttle as God and please when you read, just keep in mind that he is describing a Space Craft, he was an unedicated man, and never saw Space Shuttle before. The Gods are wonderful at technologies, they introduced us to these technologies and that is how the white man masters these technologies because they do not worship these aliens but they sit down and discuss and share technologies. I must shut up now, Read the works of uneducated Ezekiel as he described the Space shuttle in the Bible book of Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 1:4-28 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Chariot of the Lord—God’s Throne
4 I was watching a big storm come in from the north. It was a big cloud with a strong wind, and there was fire flashing from it. Light was shining out all around it. It looked like hot metal[a] glowing in a fire. 5 Inside the cloud, there were four living beings that looked like people. 6 But each one of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight. Their feet looked like calves’ feet, and they sparkled like polished brass. 8 Under their wings were human arms. There were four living beings. Each living being had four faces and four wings. 9 The wings touched each other. The living beings did not turn when they moved. They went in the direction they were looking.

10 Each living being had four faces. In the front they each had a man’s face. There was a lion’s face on the right side and a bull’s face on the left side. There was an eagle’s face on the back. 11 Their wings were spread out over them. With two of the wings each living being reached out to touch the one near it, and with the other two wings it covered its body. 12 Each living being went in the direction it was looking. They went wherever the spirit[b] caused them to go, but they did not turn when they moved. 13 That is what the living beings looked like.

Inside the area between the living beings, there was something that looked like burning coals of fire. This fire was like small torches that kept moving around among the living beings. The fire glowed brightly and lightning flashed from it. 14 The living beings ran back and forth—as fast as lightning.[c]

15-16 I was looking at the living beings when I noticed four wheels that touched the ground. There was one wheel by each living being. All the wheels looked the same. The wheels looked as if they were made from a clear, yellow jewel. They looked like there was a wheel inside a wheel. 17 They could turn to move in any direction. But the living beings did not turn when they moved.[d]

18 The rims of the wheels were tall and frightening. There were eyes all over the rims of all four wheels.

19 The wheels always moved with the living beings. If the living beings went up into the air, the wheels went with them. 20 They went wherever the spirit wanted them to go, and the wheels went with them, because the power that moved the living being was in the wheels. 21 So if the living beings moved, the wheels moved. If the living beings stopped, the wheels stopped. If the wheels went into the air, the living beings went with them, because the spirit was in the wheels.

22 There was an amazing thing over the heads of the living beings. It was like a bowl[e] turned upside down, and the bowl was clear like crystal. 23 Under this bowl, each living being had wings reaching out to the one next to it. Two wings spread out one way and two wings spread out the other way, covering its body.

24 Then I heard the wings. Every time the living beings moved, their wings made a very loud noise like a lot of water rushing by. They were loud like the Lord All-Powerful. They were as loud as an army or a crowd of people. When the living beings stopped moving, they put their wings down by their side.

25 The living beings stopped moving and lowered their wings. Then there was another loud sound that came from above the bowl over their heads. 26 There was something that looked like a throne on top of the bowl. It was blue like sapphire. There was also something that looked like a man sitting on the throne. 27 I looked at him from his waist up. He looked like hot metal with fire all around him. I looked at him from his waist down. It looked like fire with a glow that was shining all around him. 28 The light shining around him was like a rainbow in a cloud. It was the Glory of the Lord. As soon as I saw that, I fell to the ground. I bowed with my face to the ground, and then I heard a voice speaking to me.

This is what Ezekiel described:

Before I close, I must add that Adam was the first test-tube baby, he was designed from genetically modification of the genes of existing primate on Earth, and further the DNA sequencing of the Annunki DNA. All humans on this Earth have mixture of Alien DNA and primate that already existed on this planet.

But there is a Primordial Creator of all. His name is not GOD, God is a level of consciousness that you can merit as you raise in growth of Consciousness from Human Consciousness, to Cosmic (Christ Consciousness) to God Consciousness, at that point, you can be called God.

The Bible explained this in the book of Psalm Chapter 82 Verse 6: New Living Translation
I say, 'You are gods; you are all children of the Most High.

Do you want to know the Creator of the Simulation ? If you are interested, I know it, but if you choose to call it God, then fine, but realize one thing:
1. Your father (God), will NEVER want you to bow down for Him before he gives you anything
2. Your father (God), will NEVER want you not to understand what Death is.
3. Your father (God), will NEVER make you reincarnate and repeat same Earth experience always without giving you a clue that this is a Simulated game.
4. Your father (God) will never ask you to pay 10% of your income as tithe and even as high as 35% of your income Tax as Tax.
Tax and Tithe were inserted and promoted by those who created Christianity out of the Bible, and created the Political System, the military industrial complex, that stops people from accessing Antarctica, that sponsor wars, that promotes stem cells harvesting in little kids to live immortally. The people who inventing Christianity, also invented Islam and all other religions you know, even the New Age has been invaded.

But their time is not up, because people refuse to read, but go around selling their Time for others by working tirelessly for coins. When they have access to all they need.

I will not always do this every Sunday, so you better start researching and stop worshiping.

But if you are ready to see and experience what you are, a multi-dimensional Spirit living in Earth bound Spacesuit we call Physical body, I can explain how you can step outside your body, and see outside the matrix.

EARTH means Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat - It is a Holographic simulation within a Simulation, our body is the Avatar, our Real Self is the Higher Self. We are Robots, powered by Spirit of the Designer, formless and all forms Intelligence Infinity.

Happy Sunday - Day of the Sun. As you worship the Son, know it is an allergory of the Sun, while your energy is harvested to run the matrix and your coins moves through Vatican to those who designed you.

Do not believe me, do your own research and you will come to these conclusions. All mistakes in typing are great, you can correct them, this is an Act of God.

Can the critics make this trend, please ?

Excellent! We are heading back to the root now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Dami12345: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:

you sound like you fantasize a lot sha thing is with your "said" experience you are still daft *opinion
read about the EDEN, book of Enoch and related shit and you will realize that you don't get out by dying it simply takes loss of will, meditation and some madness to enter the EDEN a place where you get "Pure Bliss" another simulation humans call it burning love xtians call it heaven
ifyouknowyouknow

Try an appreciate the fact that the op explains things that aren't mainstream with out asking for money or some other commitment.

This isn't a dick measuring contest, if you have knowledge enlighten us. If not, go and seek.
Op has done his part, disprove him or get off the tread.

6 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by dabosuker(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2018
It's interesting we are beginning to wake up, am not the only "Crazy one" smiley. Good one OP
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by dabosuker(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:

am not competing infact have come across extraterrestrials myself and i know about some stuff but i prefer living in the simulation don't wanna "get out"

Please can you share, you have met ETs?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2018
dabosuker:

Please can you share, you have met ETs?

you probably have met them too either in disguise or in their humanoid form. in humanoid forms they are tall their eyes look like like they don't give a fuq (literarily) they make you feel "awe" Ezekiel saw a spaceship called it flying scroll lmao when Elijah was taken that was alien abduction chariots of fire never meant horses you know after encounters or during your head swells and if you are strong enough you get a certain energy inside you it's almost as if their countenance falls on you. alright i'll stop here if you want more information read your bible, spiritual books, check out anonymous online and find out why Antarctica is kept away from the world you'd be amazed
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Dami12345:

Try an appreciate the fact that the op explains things that aren't mainstream with out asking for money or some other commitment.

This isn't a dick measuring contest, if you have knowledge enlighten us. If not, go and seek.
Op has done his part, disprove him or get off the tread.
stop fighting for the Op my painment is simple he knows but is disproving some stuff he doesn't understand for example Man's creation the reason it was "God said" was because homo capensis unlike humans are not biologically unique read well you will find out that extraterrestrials of the same species don't act differently they simply work on total unison so no matter their numbers they still say they are one
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by dabosuker(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:

you probably have met them too either in disguise or in their humanoid form. in humanoid forms they are tall their eyes look like like they don't give a fuq (literarily) they make you feel "awe" Ezekiel saw a spaceship called it flying scroll lmao when Elijah was taken that was alien abduction chariots of fire never meant horses you know after encounters or during your head swells and if you are strong enough you get a certain energy inside you it's almost as if their countenance falls on you. alright i'll stop here if you want more information read your bible, spiritual books, check out anonymous online and find out why Antarctica is kept away from the world you'd be amazed

Thanks I know All that.
It's just the personal encounter I was interested in
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Dami12345: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:

stop fighting for the Op my painment is simple he knows but is disproving some stuff he doesn't understand for example Man's creation the reason it was "God said" was because homo capensis unlike humans are not biologically unique read well you will find out that extraterrestrials of the same species don't act differently they simply work on total unison so no matter their numbers they still say they are one

Since you are smarter and know it all. Make your own thread and bring your views to light.
I listen to all Knowledge because I learned that in order for me to grow I must forever be the learn to aviod the pitfalls of believing I know it all.

State your claims. The op is taking a lot of hits for not benefit that I can see. The least you can do is be civil.

3 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2018
dabosuker:

Thanks I know All that.
It's just the personal encounter I was interested in

anytime i explain this to a fellow Nigerian they say am crazy it's really good to find crazy fellows like me on nairaland
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Dami12345:

Since you are smarter and know it all. Make your own thread and bring your views to light.
I listen to all Knowledge because I learned that in order for me to grow I must forever be the learn to aviod the pitfalls of believing I know it all.

State your claims. The op is taking a lot of hits for not benefit that I can see. The least you can do is be civil.

Oga am a learner infact i learn on the deep/dark web and i also have a master here in naija that teaches me stuff and i gained on this thread but doesn't mean i can't criticize which of course will make me learn more you sound knowledgeable too who knows what i can learn from you and i'll suggest we all bring our views on the real world to light here
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by dabosuker(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:

anytime i explain this to a fellow Nigerian they say am crazy it's really good to find crazy fellows like me on nairaland

I know that feeling, I get it a lot even from family smiley, with time I hope people will wake up, nice to meet u too
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Dami12345: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
okrikaboi:

Oga am a learner infact i learn on the deep/dark web and i also have a master here in naija that teaches me stuff and i gained on this thread but doesn't mean i can't criticize which of course will make me learn more you sound knowledgeable too who knows what i can learn from you and i'll suggest we all bring our views on the real world to light here

Then listen. The op CHOOSES to teach, he doesn't have to. Generally people don't appreciate what I'd given freely.
I know a lot, but from the op I have found that I can know more and that I'm not alone on this search.
Ask questions if you need answers. But try not to be a nuisance, the fact that you can't understand something doesn't mean you won't later on. It would be stupid to lose the opportunity to learn because you wished to pretend you know more than everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2018
humandroid:

Ofcourse, you do not need to get out now, when you die, you will get out.

pls Op keep this thread alive o i have been searching for this kind of stuff in this forum for too long if you do research on this stuff please post it here
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Dami12345:

Then listen. The op CHOOSES to teach, he doesn't have to. Generally people don't appreciate what I'd given freely.
I know a lot, but from the op I have found that I can know more and that I'm not alone on this search.
Ask questions if you need answers. But try not to be a nuisance, the fact that you can't understand something doesn't mean you won't later on. It would be stupid to lose the opportunity to learn because you wished to pretend you know more than everyone else.
ok thanks i see your point am a jerk in real life but i will try to behave on this thread so we can all learn from each other
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2018
Dami12345:

ok thanks i see your point am a jerk in real life but i will try to behave on this thread so we can all learn from each other
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by hermesprogidy(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Interesting thread, Elon Musk postulated this a while back. OP, what's your opinion on alternate reality or should I say parallel universes?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2018
I can see that you guys are getting along very well.
\

Typical Nigerians.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
hermesprogidy:
Interesting thread, Elon Musk postulated this a while back. OP, what's your opinion on alternate reality or should I say parallel universes?

What's your own opinion, let's share. The goal is to be symbiotic and not parasitic.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
ophy:

What's your own opinion, let's share. The goal is to be symbiotic and not parasitic.

True.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Billyonaire...erhm, Humandroid, I respect your quest for knowledge and all; everything you postulated on this thread is nothing but hog-wash! It will be naive to assume there's no reality of extra terrestrial activities but you are quick to mix up a number of realities as premise for that which is Truth.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Billyonaire...erhm, Humandroid, I respect your quest for knowledge and all; everything you postulated on this thread is nothing but hog-wash! It will be naive to assume there's no reality of extra terrestrial activities but you are quick to mix up a number of realities as premise for that which is Truth.

Did you have the patience to go through it ?

It is not an attack on your faith or ego. I am sure when you have time to read it, your opinion will be more tolerant.

Take your time to draw what Ezekiel described.

Also take your time to Google the meaning of US and OUR in the story of creation.

I don't think the meaning of US and OUR can be called hog-wash
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by hermesprogidy(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
ophy:

Are you the Op? and since when did asking a question translate to parasitism? I really detest chiding people on the Internet, but people like you make it so hard not to.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by hermesprogidy(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

True.
What's your opinion on parallel universes? Do you think they exist?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2018
hermesprogidy:

I have a mind mending theory about Time, alternative realities and the knowledge of Eternalism, with proof that the future exists as Maths and we program it as we move on it.

If I could explaining to lay men, it will introduce you to knowledge of Aliens and Magic.

It changes everything and you will see the effects in your environment by just understanding it.

Works like magic
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2018
hermesprogidy:

What's your opinion on parallel universes? Do you think they exist?

Absolutely. That is so simple to proof.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by hermesprogidy(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

I have a mind mending theory about Time, alternative realities and the knowledge of Eternalism, with proof that the future exists as Maths and we program it as we move on it.

If I could explaining to lay men, it will introduce you to knowledge of Aliens and Magic.

It changes everything and you will see the effects in your environment by just understanding it.

Works like magic
Hmmmm... That's one unique perspective, I have dejavus time and time again. One time, my mechanic accidentally set my car on fire, the moment the fire started, a weird sense of "I've seen this before" set in. Rather than reach for my fire extinguisher, I immediately ran across the road to get the help of a car wash operator, who eventually put out the fire with loads of detergent water. The creepy thing was that, the fire extinguisher, even if though it was brand new turned out empty and somehow, I knew! Could dejavus be an alternate reality or just happenstance?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Hmmmm... That's one unique perspective, I have dejavus time and time again. One time, my mechanic accidentally set my car on fire, the moment the fire started, a weird sense of "I've seen this before" set in. Rather than reach for my fire extinguisher, I immediately ran across the road to get the help of a car wash operator, who eventually put out the fire with loads of detergent water. The creepy thing was that, the fire extinguisher, even if though it was brand new turned out empty and somehow, I knew! Could dejavus be an alternate reality or just happenstance?

Huh huh ...it is mind bending. We are living in a frame of Time, a time frame and we move around it and we program it with our actions, inaction, sounds, etc.

And I now know how to produce the codes and even manipulate it

What you witnessed has happened before and repeats again for you to take a different action. To alter the result from previous reality and again it is possible to travel to the past and the future. Not really a travel but a shit to the coordinate of Time and Space but you do that by first stepping outside our Time and Space construct. As a 5D entity and above. You could do that.

You know I can't discuss much on this forum. Cos our people are egotistic and will insult and act as if they know shitt
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Huh huh ...it is mind bending. We are living in a frame of Time, a time frame and we move around it and we program it with our actions, inaction, sounds, etc.

What you witnessed has happened before and repeats again for you to take a different action. To alter the result from previous reality and again it is possible to the past and the future.

You know I can't discuss much on this forum. Cos our people are egotistic and will insult and act as if they know shitt

please elaborate about alternate universe cos for some reason when i get drunk i feel that am living a new life ( not to be confused with fantasy) but then i drown and it feel like it was all mental confabulation but yet so real
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

What you witnessed has happened before and repeats again for you to take a different action. To alter the result from previous reality and again it is possible to travel to the past and the future. Not really a travel but a shit to the coordinate of Time and Space but you do that by first stepping outside our Time and Space construct. As a 5D entity and above. You could do that.

I stumbled upon a site that lets the you peek into what you were in your past life and it says I was into esoteric science in my past life. I view it as gibberish, but I find myself fascinated by magic, astral travel and other metaphysical stuff. I have to confess though that as fascinated as I am, there is still a part of me that finds it scary.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by kenneth58(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Nice research

What if you're wrong

Don't read the Bible carnally because if you do you'll misunderstand everything written in it

1 Timothy 6
[20]Timothy, guard what God has entrusted to you. Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge.

1 Corinthians 2
[14]But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
hermesprogidy:

I stumbled upon a site that lets the you peek into what you were in your past life and it says I was into esoteric science in my past life. I view it as gibberish, but I find myself fascinated by magic, astral travel and other metaphysical stuff. I have to confess though that as fascinated as I am, there is still a part of me that finds it scary.

You need to understand the theory of relativity and probabilistic possibilities. Quite fascinating and again I used to think this is esoteric, but as you move upwards understanding you'd realize that esotericism and spirituality are just labels given the Science beyond 3D orthodoxy.

These labels are what make people scared. To defeat that fear, which ultimately is the fear of death and madness, you must know what death is and experience how it feels like and understand that as long as you understand the mechanics of multidimensional nature of reality you can shift from one perspective to the other while handling the issues of compartmentalization.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ash Wednesday: The Beginning Of Lent / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN! / Cartoons That Explain The Message Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.