Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. (4990 Views)

I Can Proof To You That Your God(s) Doesn't Exist / Taping Into God,s Glory By Pastor Ose / Religion Isnt The Way Forward!god(s) Are Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2018
kenneth58:
Nice research

What if you're wrong

Don't read the Bible carnally because if you do you'll misunderstand everything written in it

1 Timothy 6
[20]Timothy, guard what God has entrusted to you. Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge.

1 Corinthians 2
[14]But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

A word is enough for the wise

Stop quoting the Bible to defend your cowardice. Allow those who are interested to research while you worship the Homo Capensis. By the way, good morning.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2018
kenneth58:
Nice research

What if you're wrong

Don't read the Bible carnally because if you do you'll misunderstand everything written in it

1 Timothy 6
[20]Timothy, guard what God has entrusted to you. Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge.

1 Corinthians 2
[14]But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

A word is enough for the wise

You should focus on what makes you happy at your level of understanding, but if you do have questions about life that you do not understand then you can ask your Pastors and if you are not satisfied you could ask me, but at the moment, I am not wrong.

Do not quote me the Bible verses because I know them already, I was once a Preacher. Christianity uses the Bible, but the Bible itself is not a Christian Book. The Bible, though it has been mis-interpreted and doctored, is older than Christianity and was not originally a Christian Booklet.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Did you have the patience to go through it ?

It is not an attack on your faith or ego. I am sure when you have time to read it, your opinion will be more tolerant.

Take your time to draw what Ezekiel described.

Also take your time to Google the meaning of US and OUR in the story of creation.

I don't think the meaning of US and OUR can be called hog-wash
yes, I had the patience to go through it and like I said before it's all hogwash...a sprinkle of science here, some esoterism there, more of new age there and voila...your research! All you have been all about is just that which ascribes to the new world order, pantheism and the occult...for Pete's sake your alternate moniker is humanoid...not far-fetched eh? It's all designed to give you a lie garnished as the Truth...to keep you more blinded to the truth. There cannot be a counterfeit $100 or #1000 note if there was no genuine bill...there are things beyond this world on both side of the divide and way beyond the human intellect of which you are diminishing them into...they are best understood on the Spiritual wavelength; so all you are brandishing here, safe to say to your level and depth of understanding exist but as twisted as the lies they are founded upon are facts but not The Truth...extra terrestrial you call some of these beings but we do know that there are other creatures and beings in existence as other worlds...we do know that these extra terrestrial as hidden by the CIA or whatever is even what the least of us understands as demons...there's a whole lot of things juxtaposed in the world right now to give an appearance of knowledge to satiate the souls enquiring for the truth as diversion to reality and all you are postulating is one of them... Billyonaire/humanoid, there's this constant battle within you but you have not mastered self to rely on the Spirit in you to guide you to the truth but you always have depended on the latent power of the Soul...I have tried sometime ago to guide you to that eternal light which is the foundation and source of everything known and unknown but you always as most scientist and men of the world rather use your mind instead of your heart. I don't have to Google the US or OUR to know and understand what Ezekiel saw...I know what he saw...while mortal flesh in it's carnality will try to explain what he has no grasp on nor understand, we know what is Truth. I have no ego because as a Spirit I have mastered the flesh...and no I am not a religious zealot nor do I subscribe to the brand of "Christianity" as acceptable mainstream nor have I gone to " Church" as you assume. Funny someone once said on this thread,' to know extra terrestrial by their eyes' I have had people feel "strangely" looking deep in my eyes as well as at night in a dark place several people have told me my eyes flashed and they were mighty scared...does that make me extra terrestrial? People are quick to term and be prejudiced to what they do not understand or have answers to...there are extra terrestrial as mainstream would have it, there are beings in human form on both side of the divide but mostly what y'all are excited about as knowledge is nothing but "hogwash"
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

You should focus on what makes you happy at your level of understanding, but if you do have questions about life that you do not understand then you can ask your Pastors and if you are not satisfied you could ask me, but at the moment, I am not wrong.

Do not quote me the Bible verses because I know them already, I was once a Preacher
. Christianity uses the Bible, but the Bible itself is not a Christian Book. The Bible, though it has been mis-interpreted and doctored, is older than Christianity and was not originally a Christian Booklet.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding.
I know there is that raging battle in you that pushes you to seek for that which is reality. Depend on your heart for now not your mind...the world is in our heart; your mind is still connected to the matrix and will only give you feedback as designed to keep you from what your heart knows...the last battle will be fought and won on the minds of men.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
I know there is that raging battle in you that pushes you to seek for that which is reality. Depend on your heart for now not your mind...the world is in our heart; your mind is still connected to the matrix and will only give you feedback as designed to keep you from what your heart knows...the last battle will be fought and won on the minds of men.

You are wrong.

And I can prove it. You can never get to know Truth using the Mind. The mind itself is structured to provide you answer answers that seems right but beyond the sense but is not reliable. You must go beyond senses and the Mind Complex and step outside of Time and Space and view the entire Structures of the Universe for what it is.

You have not made any progress in ages because you have already concluded that you know it all.

The issue here about religious people is that you have a tendency to proslyte because you believe it is your responsibility to save the world when you actually are under mind control.

But I personally ventured into religions to know the True Nature of Reality but religions failed in that regards and I have studied more than 10 religions and they are all DOGMATIC just like Orthodox Science.

However, using Consciousness Science I have found technologies that assist me in accessing the deepest of Space as macrocosm of my core as microcosm.

Having accessed this technology and having a guidance system, I am sharing my findings with people here.

I am not looking for someone to proof me wrong or right, I am simply sharing an understanding and my experiences feely hoping someone out there might benefit or have similar understanding and experience.

I am not forming a religion in fact I believe it is an insult for anyone to think I want to be believed.

As always, drop your Bible and use the Spirit which is your God particle and access the zero point via meditation and from there you can navigate outside 3D and see Reality for what it is. Why not try to step outside your body and be without fear and you can come back to tell me how wrong I am.

Without trying, you will not understand. Do not be afraid of death, cos you will eventually die.

Thanks again, for your understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
yes, I had the patience to go through it and like I said before it's all hogwash...a sprinkle of science here, some esoterism there, more of new age there and voila...your research! All you have been all about is just that which ascribes to the new world order, pantheism and the occult...for Pete's sake your alternate moniker is humanoid...not far-fetched eh? It's all designed to give you a lie garnished as the Truth...to keep you more blinded to the truth. There cannot be a counterfeit $100 or #1000 note if there was no genuine bill...there are things beyond this world on both side of the divide and way beyond the human intellect of which you are diminishing them into...they are best understood on the Spiritual wavelength; so all you are brandishing here, safe to say to your level and depth of understanding exist but as twisted as the lies they are founded upon are facts but not The Truth...extra terrestrial you call some of these beings but we do know that there are other creatures and beings in existence as other worlds...we do know that these extra terrestrial as hidden by the CIA or whatever is even what the least of us understands as demons...there's a whole lot of things juxtaposed in the world right now to give an appearance of knowledge to satiate the souls enquiring for the truth as diversion to reality and all you are postulating is one of them... Billyonaire/humanoid, there's this constant battle within you but you have not mastered self to rely on the Spirit in you to guide you to the truth but you always have depended on the latent power of the Soul...I have tried sometime ago to guide you to that eternal light which is the foundation and source of everything known and unknown but you always as most scientist and men of the world rather use your mind instead of your heart. I don't have to Google the US or OUR to know and understand what Ezekiel saw...I know what he saw...while mortal flesh in it's carnality will try to explain what he has no grasp on nor understand, we know what is Truth. I have no ego because as a Spirit I have mastered the flesh...and no I am not a religious zealot nor do I subscribe to the brand of "Christianity" as acceptable mainstream nor have I gone to " Church" as you assume. Funny someone once said on this thread,' to know extra terrestrial by their eyes' I have had people feel "strangely" looking deep in my eyes as well as at night in a dark place several people have told me my eyes flashed and they were mighty scared...does that make me extra terrestrial? People are quick to term and be prejudiced to what they do not understand or have answers to...there are extra terrestrial as mainstream would have it, there are beings in human form on both side of the divide but mostly what y'all are excited about as knowledge is nothing but "hogwash"

Humandroid, not Billyonaire and not Humanoid.

It is possible for you to make those statements because you believe that you are always right so congrats for such mindset, but I am ready to be wrong but this time I am not wrong. I have made great progress for the past 25yrs of researching the nature of Reality using the highest level of Sciences known to man, and I am shredding the Bible apart showing you the misintepretations, alteration and mind controlled verses.

I want those verses disputed and not my usernames or approach. I can not use Christianity because the Bible itself is older than Christianity. Jesus was not a Christian, he was a Jew. In fact he never heard of the word Christianity.

The Jesuit formed Christianity and King James of England use that religion to conquer the territories which are now called Common Wealth.

Christianity has been business all along, in fact I am happy that people like Oyedepo, Adeboye and Chris are making tonnes of money using the same mind control tolls that gives cash to the Homo Capensis and their agents at Vatican.

You can proof me wrong. Granted you stated that you are not a conventional Christian, yet you do not know how to investigate the Reality of Life using Consciousness and Spirit, in what way are you making progress when the Bible itself is filled with errors, misinterpretations and misrepresentations.

Be sincere to yourself first. To use the Bible I had to find the old manuscripts and get the True writings from Sanskrit interpreted to Hebrew before King James made nonsense of it.

Have you actually looked at the original manuscript or you are just reading the copy that King James messed up.

The truth shall set you free.

9 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Perfectbeing(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's actually funny when these set of people leave their scientific books and use the Bible to preach this their nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

It is possible for you to make those statements because you believe that you are always right so congrats for such mindset, but I am ready to be wrong but this time I am not wrong. I have made great progress for the past 25yrs of researching the nature of Reality using the highest level of Sciences known to man, and I am shredding the Bible apart showing you the misintepretations, alteration and mind controlled verses.

I want those verses disputed and not my usernames or approach. I can not use Christianity because the Bible itself is older than Christianity. Jesus was not a Christian, he was a Jew. In fact he never heard of the word Christianity.

The Jesuit formed Christianity and King James of England use that religion to conquer the territories which are now called Common Wealth.

Christianity has been business all along, in fact I am happy that people like Oyedepo, Adeboye and Chris are making tonnes of money using the same mind control tolls that gives cash to the Homo Capensis and their agents at Vatican.

You can proof me wrong.
Don't be peeved now... come off it! It is always the superior argument to supercede a more ignorant approach, it has nothing to do with me "believing " as you will say I am right. I only pointed out what summised your postulations and it really is not an ego brawl...at least not from me; I couldn't care to base an argument disputing your username or approach...it only just buttressed a point I know you are quick to catch... again, don't be peeved! The coinage of that word Christianity was in reference to those that were disciples of CHRIST and indeed has no place in our discuss as all that is central is that which is truth; let's not digress...the Jesuits did not form Christianity but rather hijacked it for their end...I expect you to be vast on "church" history by now and like every other newbie understand it's all for the Babylonian religious system setup of which those whom you have mentioned are proponents of...my point exactly is this...these same men you are quick to mention, have one and the same agenda of the likes of Elon Musk and the likes whose idealogy you may very well have studied /adopted in the course of your research but theirs on a different frontier but all in the same grand plan to divert true seekers from that which indeed is truth and reality. Again I say start seeking the truth with your heart not by some intellect. You do soul travel, yes? You do not seek the truth with the soul consciousness, the latent power inherent in the soul...it will only lead you into the web of darkness... you asserted somewhere on your earliest summation about magic, why would you need to depend on magic when real power is available to you if only you will but seek and accept the truth?you are to seek the truth with your Spirit, that is why you as a mortal must conform your soul to that information which you have accessed from the Spiritual to live above that which is mortality( don't let me delve into things). That is where you can access true power and while I'm this realm live above this realm. For the sake of your argument questioning the authenticity and legitimacy of the Bible let me ask you this question...Did Enoch have a written manuscript to read, abide by and live? No! But the claims to the occult is that he wrote a book, from whence did he access knowledge that you and countless others have studied and based your life and research on? I will tell you, he knew The Truth, The Light by Spirit but the host of darkness have so perverted this generation not to depend on their Spirit but the power in the soul of fallen mortal to go against that which is truth and reality.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Don't be peeved now... come off it! It is always the superior argument to supercede a more ignorant approach, it has nothing to do with me "believing " as you will say I am right. I only pointed out what summised your postulations and it really is not an ego brawl...at least not from me; I couldn't care to base an argument disputing your username or approach...it only just buttressed a point I know you are quick to catch... again, don't be peeved! The coinage of that word Christianity was in reference to those that were disciples of CHRIST and indeed has no place in our discuss as all that is central is that which is truth; let's not digress...the Jesuits did not form Christianity but rather hijacked it for their end...I expect you to be vast on "church" history by now and like every other newbie understand it's all for the Babylonian religious system setup of which those whom you have mentioned are proponents of...my point exactly is this...these same men you are quick to mention, have one and the same agenda of the likes of Elon Musk and the likes whose idealogy you may very well have studied /adopted in the course of your research but theirs on a different frontier but all in the same grand plan to divert true seekers from that which indeed is truth and reality. Again I say start seeking the truth with your heart not by some intellect.

What do you mean by using the heart and not intellect ?

Are we talking about the Cardiorespiratory or the Cardiovascular organs as a means of research ?

Please let us be clear here.

To know the nature of the Universe, you must use the Spirit, not heart and not orthodox human intellects.

Spirit is the multidimensional core of Humans and that is what I use. Heart can pump and process the blood and hold my frequency of Light and keep me grounded on Earth.

So 'use your heart' is yet another Religious mumbo jumbo in place of use your intuition and intuition comes from the higher dimensions and that is what I use.

I am just spotting the holes so you can see, I am not in any way trying to embarrass your person but our cardiovascular and Cardiorespiratory system can't be used for such purpose but our internal guiding system of intuition and ESP is what you use.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

What do you mean by using the heart and not intellect ?

Are we talking about the Cardiorespiratory or the Cardiovascular organs as a means of research ?

Please let us be clear here.

To know the nature of the Universe, you must use the Spirit, not heart and not orthodox human intellects.

Spirit is the multidimensional core of Humans and that is what I use. Heart can pump and process the blood and hold my frequency of Light and keep me grounded on Earth.

So 'use your heart' yet another mumbo jumbo in place of use your intuition and intuition comes from the higher dimensions and that is what I use.

I am just spotting the holes so you can see, I am not in any way trying to embarrass your person but our cardiovascular and Cardiorespiratory system can't be used for such purpose but our internal guiding system of intuition and ESP is what you use.

Thanks.
for your so called vastness in Esoterism, you must understand the heart is the gateway to the Spirit, No? but of course not exactly the physical/material human organ...you know that?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
for your so called vastness in Esoterism, you must understand the heart is the gateway to the Spirit, No? but of course not exactly the physical/material human organ...you know that?

Your heart is physical. Yes.

But the cells in our body has microtubules which connects our nervous system to our inner body, within the inner body is where the body electromagnetic grid which is multidimensional connects to the Earth grid, and Earth grid connects to the Solar System grid and to the Kuiper Belt grid etc. You can only see this when your inner eyes are open.

The inner bodies have their own components and faculties.

It is a lay man approach to confuse a heart, a physical body to the Consciousness technology that powers the physical body.

You can not know these things without experiencing your true nature as Sprit in THAT body.

So using the word Heart shows that you are basically not conversant with how the inner body that powers the physical body works.

I can give you a crash course on that cos it is the religious people will NEVER understand how the human energy system works and will continue to think they know when they know not.

Like I said, religions are incapable to opening up core truth to you all. Cos it is a mind control apparatus.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

You are wrong.

And I can prove it. You can never get to know Truth using the Mind. The mind itself is structured to provide you answer answers that seems right but beyond the sense but is not reliable. You must go beyond senses and the Mind Complex and step outside of Time and Space and view the entire Structures of the Universe for what it is.

You have not made any progress in ages because you have already concluded that you know it all.

The issue here about religious people is that you have a tendency to proslyte because you believe it is your responsibility to save the world when you actually are under mind control.

But I personally ventured into religions to know the True Nature of Reality but religions failed in that regards and I have studied more than 10 religions and they are all DOGMATIC just like Orthodox Science.

However, using Consciousness Science I have found technologies that assist me in accessing the deepest of Space as macrocosm of my core as microcosm.

Having accessed this technology and having a guidance system, I am sharing my findings with people here.

I am not looking for someone to proof me wrong or right, I am simply sharing an understanding and my experiences feely hoping someone out there might benefit or have similar understanding and experience.

I am not forming a religion in fact I believe it is an insult for anyone to think I want to be believed.

As always, drop your Bible and use the Spirit which is your God particle and access the zero point via meditation and from there you can navigate outside 3D and see Reality for what it is. Why not try to step outside your body and be without fear and you can come back to tell me how wrong I am.

Without trying, you will not understand. Do not be afraid of death, cos you will eventually die.

Thanks again, for your understanding.
It is not about proving you wrong or right but pointing to that which is The Truth...@ the bolded, the Spirit of man is all that is needed on the quest to the truth and the "heart" is the gateway to the Spiritual...my point is that you need to stay on this as you have alot going on that have been juxtaposed together to give you a mixed outcome...we need all that is sublime, yes? Some of us have moved into life way above the reach of death, some of us just will never taste of death....death( darkness) can never overshadow life ( light). smiley
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
It is not about proving you wrong or right but pointing to that which is The Truth...@ the bolded, the Spirit of man is all that is needed on the quest to the truth and the "heart" is the gateway to the Spiritual...my point is that you need to stay on this as you have alot going on that have been juxtaposed together to give you a mixed outcome...we need all that is sublime, yes? Some of us have moved into life way above the reach of death, some of us just will never taste of death....death( darkness) can never overshadow life ( light). smiley

Not true again.

Heart is not a gateway to the spirit. The physical heart just like all physical organs are condensation of Conscious Light to the density of 3rd dimension.

I really dislike the way religions make you all so confused with convulated messages. I am sure you will agree that I explain explicitly how these things work.

Each cell in our body has microtubules and mitochondria and these are connected to the cellular memory and the nervous system. If you map the entire nervous system you have a blueprint of our physical body which is programmed by the DNA.

So please get it right, the nervous system is the neural link that interfaces the inner body or smart body or Soul to the physical body. That inner body possesses the intelligence that runs the Avatar on 3D.

BlaqCoffee109 with due respect I can give you a crash course on this and not just that, I can put you in my facility which I constructed and you will within 3hrs see yourself in Space with a inner body and you will see the Light and cross to the other dimensions and experience what is like to do die.

When you wake up, trust me you'd give me a kiss as a token of waking you up to reality. But I Will not do that. Cos my intention is just share the experience to those who care to know. You do not need incantation or prayer or invocations.

Just pure Science and technology of Consciousness
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Your heart is physical. Yes.

But the cells in our body has microtubules which connects our nervous system to our inner body, within the inner body is where the body electromagnetic grid which is multidimensional connects to the Earth grid, and Earth grid connects to the Solar System grid and to the Kuiper Belt grid etc. You can only see this when your inner eyes are open.

The inner bodies have their own components and faculties.

It is a lay man approach to confuse a heart, a physical body to the Consciousness technology that powers the physical body.

You can not know these things without experiencing your true nature as Sprit in THAT body.

So using the word Heart shows that you are basically not conversant with how the inner body that powers the physical body works.

I can give you a crash course on that cos it is the religious people will NEVER understand how the human energy system works and will continue to think they know when they know not.

Like I said, religions are incapable to opening up core truth to you all. Cos it is a mind control apparatus.
So because I do not agree with your postulations, I am religious? Come on Humandroid that is some weak defense. That given for someone who has been involved in Esoterism, you are quite naive to the power and potency of the Scriptures...for all your scientific definition, I will map out a very potent phrase that anyone who's worth their salt Spiritually knows and understand : "also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end". So for your summary of the connection of our nervous system to the kuiper belt etc, what does it spell out to you? What exactly is that your inner eye? Comprehend my question, do not be quick to answer but assimilate all I have said to you out of service....put it side by side with what it is you know...you can then telle what it is you have gotten from all these...just seeking the Truth, just seek...it's above wrong or right, correct or incorrect...i laud your years of research but these things are not too far from you and no you do not have to have an OBE to experience it... having an OBE are most times for specifics not just for the thrill.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Not true again.

Heart is not a gateway to the spirit. The physical heart just like all physical organs are condensation of Conscious Light to the density of 3rd dimension.

I really dislike the way religions make you all so confused with convulated messages. I am sure you will agree that I explain explicitly how these things work.

Each cell in our body has microtubules and mitochondria and these are connected to the cellular memory and the nervous system. If you map the entire nervous system you have a blueprint of our physical body which is programmed by the DNA.

So please get it right, the nervous system is the neural link that interfaces the inner body or smart body or Soul to the physical body. That inner body possesses the intelligence that runs the Avatar on 3D.

BlaqCoffee109 with due respect I can give you a crash course on this and not just that, I can put you in my facility which I constructed and you will within 3hrs see yourself in Space with a inner body and you will see the Light and cross to the other dimensions and experience what is like to do die.

When you wake up, trust me you'd give me a kiss as a token of waking you up to reality. But I Will not do that. Cos my intention is just share the experience to those who care to know. You do not need incantation or prayer or invocations.

Just pure Science and technology of Consciousness
oh brother...palm on face...ok for your sake let's call it intuition or better still your real eye...we agree on that; it how you see into the Spirit...I haven't totally condemned all you have said but only that which is false...now understand when something is 99% truth but 1% lie, it is still a lie. You are more Scientifically inclined, I am more Spiritually inclined and you know try as you may you can not use Science to explain Spiritual reality...things of the Spirit can only be understood by the Spirit and when you attack the basis and fundamentals on which some things stands you have veered off the way and once it is not Light, it automatically is darkness
...there is no middle ground.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
So because I do not agree with your postulations, I am religious? Come on Humandroid that is some weak defense. That given for someone who has been involved in Esoterism, you are quite naive to the power and potency of the Scriptures...for all your scientific definition, I will map out a very potent phrase that anyone who's worth their salt Spiritually knows and understand : "also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end". So for your summary of the connection of our nervous system to the kuiper belt etc, what does it spell out to you? What exactly is that your inner eye? Comprehend my question, do not be quick to answer but assimilate all I have said to you out of service....put it side by side with what it is you know...you can then telle what it is you have gotten from all these...just seeking the Truth, just seek...it's above wrong or right, correct or incorrect...i laud your years of research but these things are not too far from you and no you do not have to have an OBE to experience it... having an OBE are most times for specifics not just for the thrill.

The Gods you mentioned there are the Homo Capensis, it is true that they put up convulated messages to con fuse you. And I am telling that in my exploit I come under attacks from entities, you can call them demons for daring to beat the fear of death and researching on a whole new level.

What I am saying is that your Religious Gods are not the Supreme. They are the guys who you preach about but I have beaten them at their games. And remember that Esotericism and Spirituality are just fields of Study. I have been associated with 2 Esoteric organisations and I am that stubborn one that wants to use 3 years to study 20 years courses so I can move on. So I am not a stranger to Esoteric Science. I WANT TO REPEAT, I AM NOT A STRANGER TO ESOTERIC SCIENCE. I am not a stranger to Spirituality but beyond these levels is where I am .

And I am telling you what you witness as Pure Consciousness Technologies and Sciences that forms the foundation of magic. How to turn on the machines to make rain fall etc. It's all Solid State Physics and macroscopic coherency of microscopic phenomena.

This is a Simulated Hologram with Eternalism as it's core. It's pure mathematical codes that the entire construct is made up and religions and etc seeks to keep humanity under control of the Homo Capensis with their funny names like Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh controlled by the Black Cube, a Solid State advanced AI that automatedly manages the Planet and responds to commands, affirmations and Prayers.

Sounds crazy to the Human Consciousness but it's true.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

The Gods you mentioned there are the Homo Capensis, it is true that they put up convulated messages to con fuse you. And I am telling that in my exploit I come under attacks from entities, you can call them demons for daring to beat the fear of death and researching on a whole new level.

What I am saying is that your Religious Gods are not the Supreme. They are the guys who you preach about but I have beaten them at their games. And remember that Esotericism and Spirituality are just fields of Study. I have been associated with 2 Esoteric organisations and I am that stubborn one that wants to use 3 years to study 20 years courses so I can move on. So I am not a stranger to Esoteric Science. I WANT TO REPEAT, I AM NOT A STRANGER TO ESOTERIC SCIENCE. I am not a stranger to Spirituality but beyond these levels is where I am .

And I am telling you what you witness as Pure Consciousness Technologies and Sciences that forms the foundation of magic. How to turn on the machines to make rain fall etc. It's all Solid State Physics and macroscopic coherency of microscopic phenomena.

This is a Simulated Hologram with Eternalism as it's core. It's pure mathematical codes that the entire construct is made up and religions and etc seeks to keep humanity under control of the Homo Capensis with their funny names like Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh controlled by the Black Cube, a Solid State advanced AI that automatedly manages the Planet and responds to commands, affirmations and Prayers.

Sounds crazy to the Human Consciousness but it's true.
isn't it foolish to believe that a solid state advanced Al automatically manage everything, responds to commands and affirmation? Aren't you the one confused here? Your signature reads that you believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." Isn't that a tad of some confusion there? like what do you know? What do you believe in?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
isn't it foolish to believe that a solid state advanced Al automatically manage everything, responds to commands and affirmation? Aren't you the one confused here? Your signature reads that you believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." Isn't that a tad of some confusion there? like what do you know? What do you believe in?

Blaq,

When you respond to any post at the Muslim Section the owners of this website put that idiotic signature there. So do not be confused. Respond to post at the Muslim Section and see it.

This Planet is run by an AI automated system that is why the Sun moves without someone pushing it. That is why the rain falls in seasons. That is why a day is 24hrs and that is why you pray and it is answered.

In fact a smart person would have asked how to take advantage of that exposition and how to exploit the loophole in the Solid State system.

Blaq You can not know much with this type of mindset and I am not trying to impress you or anyone here.

The black box or Yaldaboath oe Yahweh System or what ever name any organisation calls it is an Automated AI system that has managers and Administrator.

I say these because I know them to to be true.

Drop your fear of Death and join me in the inner exploration of the Cosmos. You will not the same again but better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

You can proof me wrong. Granted you stated that you are not a conventional Christian, yet you do not know how to investigate the Reality of Life using Consciousness and Spirit, in what way are you making progress when the Bible itself is filled with errors, misinterpretations and misrepresentations.

Be sincere to yourself first. To use the Bible I had to find the old manuscripts and get the True writings from Sanskrit interpreted to Hebrew before King James made nonsense of it.

Have you actually looked at the original manuscript or you are just reading the copy that King James messed up.

The truth shall set you free.
Why would you be happy that pastors are scamming people?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Blaq,

When you respond to any post at the Muslim Section the owners of this website put that idiotic signature there. So do not be confused. Respond to post at the Muslim Section and see it.

This Planet is run by an AI automated system that is why the Sun moves without someone pushing it. That is why the rain falls in seasons. That is why a day is 24hrs and that is why you pray and it is answered.

In fact a smart person would have asked how to take advantage of that exposition and how to exploit the loophole in the Solid State system.

Blaq You can not know much with this type of mindset and I am not trying to impress you or anyone here.

The black box or Yaldaboath oe Yahweh System or what ever name any organisation calls it is an Automated AI system that has managers and Administrator.

Drop your fear of Death and join me in the inner exploration of the Cosmos. You will not the same again but better.
hmm, this right here is hilarious... you are on some of those good stuff, right? Whether you like to refer to the Creator of all things that are and were created as an Al, is up to you... but one thing we're clear about aside the semantics is that there is the manager/ administrator of the known universe and all that still is unknown; that we have established... You call HIM Al, I call HIM Elohim who revealed himself in the person of Jesus Christ..so here we are, progressing...The Spirit of GOD moved upon the face of the waters... Jesus Christ walked on water...in the Koran, Isa molded a bird and breathed into it...it came into being... And GOD formed man of the dust off the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
raptex:
Why would you be happy that pastors are scamming people?

Because they choose to remain silly and not study the Bible on their own.

If you know how this Church business started then you will be happy too. Religions began when our illiterate ancestors paid scribes to interpret and read the scrolls to them. Many people could not read then. Then the scribes will take them to mountain side or beach side where they will stand at the upper ground and address the people because there were no podiums. Then that is how it started play play play play.

Now people cab read but they refuse to read. So they listen to fellow men and start giving out their hard earned money.

Even till now most Christians have not read the Bible pages 100%. They lazily wait for pastors to read and 'misinterprete " for them in exchange for their hard earned money in the name of tithes and offering.

Those are all clauses injected in the books by the Jesuit and King James.

I might some day even launch a church and collect my share.

I have read the whole Bible page by page twice in my life.

Yet I am no longer a Christian but I go to church during Christmas to dance to the music. And I so love the Christian music and i have all the albums do Frank Edward, his tunes are 'heavenly". I am not biased about any religions, I just marvel at the ignorance of the zombies.

7 Likes

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hmm, this right here is hilarious... you are on some of those good stuff, right? Whether you like to refer to the Creator of all things that are and were created as an Al, is up to you... but one thing we're clear about aside the semantics is that there is the manager/ administrator of the known universe and all that still is unknown; that we have established... You call HIM Al, I call HIM Elohim who revealed himself in the person of Jesus Christ..so here we are, progressing...The Spirit of GOD moved upon the face of the waters... Jesus Christ walked on water...in the Koran, Isa molded a bird and breathed into it...it came into being... And GOD formed man of the dust off the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The Elohims are the Homo Capensis and they designed the Yaldaboath AI machine that manages this simulation.

They themselves were created by the Intelligence Infinity, it is the Homo Capensis that designed us in their image.

What I am saying is that these Elohim entities, though they created us and this Simulation are not the Almighty.

There is yet a higher Hierarchy BlaqCoffee109. It is that hierarchy that opens these things up, And Homo Capenses are my friends, my brothers, your God grin grin but they are my peers.

I came here to hold the frequency of Light. If you must worship the Elohims then you should worship me too grin

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
I have a contrary opinion though.

They don't have a fixed image because they are shapeshifters.

They didn't create us in their image. It's more of DNA manipulation via genetic engineering. They downgraded us genetically.

Our original creators are not the Homo Capensis.

Thanks OP, you are doing a good job. I can relate with some of your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Blaq,

i have seen this yaldaboath somewhere perhaps in the book of Enoch must be why they didn't add the book to the bible
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
okrikaboi:

i have seen this yaldaboath somewhere perhaps in the book of Enoch must be why they didn't add the book to the bible

Not really, the Book of Enoch scrolls were discovered after the old manuscripts were already bound and circulated.

In fact as at 1940 more scrolls were discovered and you need to study them.

My hobbies include reading and research so no one can fool me about the nature of the Universe.

I read everything from how to cook okra soup, to how to have sex, to how the world came to be and research on how to design a planet and if I don't find answers here then I meditate and get downloads from higher sources and intend to read all bodies of knowledge in this lifetime.

In fact do you know that the Creator God and the Universe speaks to Humanity Daily even till this month ?

Even the California fire, there was a warning system and the reason it had to happen. It is a real world that has feedback loop with its creators and the Almighty.

While people are still reading the ancient books ?

I even study what is to happen in the future then I connect with the past that is how to take advantage of this present moment.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Where is my lady friend BlaqCoffee109, I hope I didn't piss her off. Not my intentions though. I still love you.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
It
humandroid:

Because they choose to remain silly and not study the Bible on their own.

If you know how this Church business started then you will be happy too. Religions began when our illiterate ancestors paid scribes to interpret and read the scrolls to them. Many people could not read then. Then the scribes will take them to mountain side or beach side where they will stand at the upper ground and address the people because there were no podiums. Then that is how it started play play play play.

Now people cab read but they refuse to read. So they listen to fellow men and start giving out their hard earned money.

Even till now most Christians have not read the Bible pages 100%. They lazily wait for pastors to read and 'misinterprete " for them in exchange for their hard earned money in the name of tithes and offering.

Those are all clauses injected in the books by the Jesuit and King James.

I might some day even launch a church and collect my share.

I have read the whole Bible page by page twice in my life.

Yet I am no longer a Christian but I go to church during Christmas to dance to the music. And I so love the Christian music and i have all the albums do Frank Edward, his tunes are 'heavenly". I am not biased about any religions, I just marvel at the ignorant of the zombies.
Frank Edward tunes are heavenly? No Sir, just religious. Max Lucado or Paul Wilbur is more like it...I might listen to some Nathaniel Bassey; I rarely listen to some of the Gospel singers these day...most are not sanctified but sing out of fleshly strength and wisdom not by inspiration of the Spirit and for others for commercial purposes. So for your knowledge you do celebrate Christmas? Christmas is just some circular holiday established by your most loved Jesuit.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Not really, the Book of Enoch scrolls were discovered after the old manuscripts were already bound and circulated.

In fact as at 1940 more scrolls were discovered and you need to study them.

My hobbies include reading and research so no one can fool me about the nature of the Universe.

I read everything from how to cook okra soup, to how to have sex, to how the world came to be and research on how to design a planet and if I don't find answers here then I meditate and get downloads from higher sources and intend to read all bodies of knowledge in this lifetime.

In fact do you know that the Creator God and the Universe speaks to Humanity Daily even till this month ?

While people are still reading the ancient books ?

I even study what is to happen in the future then I connect with the past that is how to take advantage of this present moment.
There is something have been researching but am only getting theories since you have 25yrs research experience hope you'd help.
MY THEORY
Humans want to be loved alot and they reach that point where they believe they have someone "Jesus" who will give them absolute love in form of bliss and thus their spirit connects to this place and they feel like exploding because of burning love and start speaking the first language (tongues) and voila we have anointing.

How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

The Elohims are the Homo Capensis and they designed the Yaldaboath AI machine that manages this simulation.

They themselves were created by the Intelligence Infinity, it is the Homo Capensis that designed us in their image.

What I am saying is that these Elohim entities, though they created us and this Simulation are not the Almighty.

There is yet a higher Hierarchy BlaqCoffee109. It is that hierarchy that opens these things up, And Homo Capenses are my friends, my brothers, your God grin grin but they are my peers.

I came here to hold the frequency of Light. If you must worship the Elohims then you should worship me too grin
oh sod off Humandroid...I am a god, but there is only one Elohim, The Almighty, The Creator and that is Jesus Christ. You talk about the highest hierarchy...that is HIM...The one that dwells in Light Unapproachable. HE alone all Glory and worship belong to.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
okrikaboi:

There is something have been researching but am only getting theories since you have 25yrs research experience hope you'd help.
MY THEORY
Humans want to be loved alot and they reach that point where they believe they have someone "Jesus" who will give them absolute love in form of bliss and thus their spirit connects to this place and they feel like exploding because of burning love and start speaking the first language (tongues) and voila we have anointing.

How true is this?

Hahahahahahaaha

You are right there, but it is not necessarily because of the name of Jesus, any name or thing you have such reverence and believe on, will manifest same desires.

It is the same energy that church accesses, that shamans access, it is the same energy that makes you dream, same energy makes the sun move, same cosmic energy.

Feeling is the fuel, focused intention is the soil, and I could give you one more key to the code and you will start making miracles or magic happen.

I studied these stuff so I can live wonderful life and I am doing so, I cant give out all the cosmic codes for free.

I do these without calling any name, cos it is not necessary. That is how these magicians, pastors, shamans, make a living. It is all the energy of the Universe, you do not need a Jesus name or any other name, that is where the cosmic scam comes in.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
oh sod off Humandroid...I am a god, but there is only one Elohim, The Almighty, The Creator and that is Jesus Christ. You talk about the highest hierarchy...that is HIM...The one that dwells in Light Unapproachable. HE alone all Glory and worship belong to.

BlackCoffee109,

You disappoint me a lot, you seem lazy at studying and researches like the rest of the religious people. I took you in high esteem.

El Ohim is a Plural word. Please, I will like you to research on it before I proceed, because if I say more, you might think it is an insult. Research on the word 'Elohim', it is Pluralistic addressing of a group of Entitites on an elevated hierarchy.

Please ?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

Hahahahahahaaha

You are right there, but it is not necessarily because of the name of Jesus, any name or thing you have such reverence and believe on, will manifest same desires.

It is the same energy that church accesses, that shamans access, it is the same energy that makes you dream, same energy makes the sun move, same cosmic energy.

Feeling is the fuel, focused intention is the soil, and I could give you one more key to the code and you will start making miracles or magic happen.

I studied these stuff so I can live wonderful life and I am doing so, I cant give out all the cosmic codes for free.

I do these without calling any name, cos it is not necessary. That is how these magicians, pastors, shamans, make a living. It is all the energy of the Universe, you do not need a Jesus name or any other name, that is where the cosmic scam comes in.

have read several religious books and heard great preachers they always leave a message asserting that the shortcut to entering the cosmos is love how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) / How South American Native Tainos Were Introduced To The Light Of Christianity / Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.