Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. (5005 Views)

I Can Proof To You That Your God(s) Doesn't Exist / Taping Into God,s Glory By Pastor Ose / Religion Isnt The Way Forward!god(s) Are Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:
One last comment :
They are not ETs, that word is a misinformation, they are spiritual beings or inter dimensionsal beings.. They are us in the past and we are them in the future..
They is only one creator of all and goes by different names depending on the culture.. Marduk, Eledumare, Chukwu, Ra, Osanobua... Etc, it is the divine consciousness.. We are in it and it is in us..

With spiritual beings, the possibilities are endless, but with man it is just 2or duality.. So human is a divine project.. But it seems humans has only learnt evil and wickedness..
That was why the jews where warned to to dabble into spiritism...
The father and son is Enki and Marduk not elohim and jesus, Eusebius fabricated the story of jesus from ancient tales about marduk...
He(marduk) and the father(Enki) are one..

You got some truth but you got them all mixed up. There are 3 basic levels of hierarchy known now but I heard there are more.

Our system is a 963 Hz configuration on 3D so we can presume that those who created our body are not the ones that designed the spirit cos they are also powered by spirit.

So the entities you mixed up a hierarchy higher than us but there is yet another level above them, cos they're also created beings. And they need us to know their creators that is why we are special. That is why they need us in this new world order. We are no longer mining goal for them, we are building CERN and exploring the God particle.

There are good and people individuals among them too just like us.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
humandroid:

You got some truth but you got them all mixed up. There are 3 basic levels of hierarchy known now but I heard there are more.

Our system is a 963 Hz configuration on 3D so we can presume that those who created our body are not the ones that designed the spirit cos they are also powered by spirit.

So the entities you mixed up a hierarchy higher than us but there is yet another level above them, cos they're also created beings. And they need us to know their creators that is why we are special. That is why they need us in this new world order. We are no longer mining goal for them, we are building CERN and exploring the God particle.

There are good and people individuals among them too just like us.

You might be right... Cos in the Enuma Elish, marduk is given the number 60, Enlil is 50, Enki is 40....

Trust me... Marduk/Eledumare /Chukwu... Is the creator of the universe..
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

You might be right... Cos in the Enuma Elish, marduk is given the number 60, Enlil is 50, Enki is 40....

Trust you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

The father and son is Enki and Marduk

He(marduk) and the father(Enki) are one..

Aren't you now contradicting yourself, based on the aforementioned numbers?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by MusicSots: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
ophy:

This is a tricky question.

Why don't you make your own research? Just a suggestion. wink

Seems you know something about that person? Please share. On a previous research, they said he was the son of a Pope. But the question is, if he was a nobody why does he appear to people and give them specific messages in their dreams?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
ophy:

Aren't you now contradicting yourself, based on the aforementioned numbers?

Noooo, Marduk is the son of Enki,.. He is regarded as the lugal dimmer ankia.. Which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. He saved all the gods from Tiamat and won his place in the pantheon.. He was crowned the king of the Gods..
He created the universe out of the remains of Tiamat.. So he got the 60, Enki will correspond to obatala or oromila.. And designated as 40..just my humble opinion..
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by MusicSots: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

Please can we chat privately sir
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
MusicSots:
Please can we chat privately sir

Yes, why not.. 08033****36.hurry up let me take it down quickly..
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

Noooo, Marduk is the son of Enki,.. He is regarded as the lugal dimmer ankia.. Which means the divine king of heaven and earth.. He saved all the gods from Tiamat and won his place in the pantheon.. He was crowned the king of the Gods..
He created the universe out of the remains of Tiamat.. So he got the 60, Enki will correspond to obatala or oromila.. And designated as 40..just my humble opinion..

By universe, do you mean Earth?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2018
MusicSots:

Seems you know something about that person? Please share. On a previous research, they said he was the son of a Pope. But the question is, if he was a nobody why does he appear to people and give them specific messages in their dreams?

"They" use whatever you are familiar with to manipulate you. You think Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't appear to some Muslims in their dreams?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

Thanks for the response.

But I think Marduk was sent down here because he was a threat to his home planet. Stuck here, he made himself god of the Earth. In the bible it's even stated that Satan or Marduk is the God of this world.

Whatever appealing you must have read about him, I think, it's his handwork. He rewrote history and made himself god. Just my humble opinion too.

Good morning. smiley
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

By universe, do you mean Earth?

The entire.. Comprising of the milky way and others..
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

Thanks for the response.

But I think Marduk was sent down here because he was a threat to his home planet. Stuck here, he made himself god of the Earth. In the bible it's even stated that Satan or Marduk is the God of this world.

Whatever appealing you must have read about him, I think, it's his handwork. He rewrote history and made himself god. Just my humble opinion too.

Good morning. smiley

Nah, the mistaken identity.. Marduk is the Lord of the old testament.. Research on Isaiah 45,the God who instructed Cyrus to free his captives...
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

The entire.. Comprising of the milky way and others..

I disagree. Marduk didn't create the Multiverse.

What you call Tiamat was once a planet. How can the "universe" be made from the remains of my one planet?

OP, pls contribute to this.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

Nah, the mistaken identity.. Marduk is the Lord of the old testament.. Research on Isaiah 45,the God who instructed Cyrus to free his captives...

Enlil is the god of the Old Testament.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

I said Lord.... Marduk was the Lord who told Cyrus to free the captives..

Enlil, Enki, Inanna,Ninghiszida, ninurta(moloch),, where all mentioned in the bible...
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

I disagree. Marduk didn't create the Multiverse.

What you call Tiamat was once a planet. How can the "universe" be made from the remains of my one planet?

OP, pls contribute to this.

Tiamat was not a planet..... It is a spiritual story, you don't understand spiritual stories yet..

She was the dragon that was slain in the book of revelation, she is chaos, it is just telling how marduk brought order to chaos...

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2018
pls Op am just getting an update from a friend who says that it is our consciousness that there are entities out there that actually keeps these entities in existence thus the reason we were created what's your view on this sir?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

Tiamat was not a planet..... It is a spiritual story, you don't understand spiritual stories yet..

She was the dragon that was slain in the book of revelation, she is chaos, it is just telling how marduk brought order to chaos...

smiley

We are just sharing our views and it differs. But Tiamat was a planet, a little research and you'll see. As for Marduk, he's a liar.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate. wink
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by MusicSots: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes, why not.. 08033****36.hurry up let me take it down quickly..
Sorry, I didn't come onlijne again last night. U can contact me 08
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by MusicSots: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

"They" use whatever you are familiar with to manipulate you. You think Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't appear to some Muslims in their dreams?
Hmmm. Please,who are the "they"?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by LightSpirit: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
okrikaboi:
how do o go through the kundalini awakening stuff @ Op
DO NOT try to force open your energy centers. For now awareness exercise or thought control will do.

Relax in a comfortable position, either lying down or sitting. Close your eyes and WATCH thoughts as they rush into your mind. Don't try to stop them. Just be a silent observer of the train of thoughts happening in your mind. Don't even judge any thoughts as good or bad, otherwise you will be lost in the train (remember Jesus word, Judge not that ye not be judged). Become a watcher on a hill. Keep your awareness. This exercise shouldn't exceed 5mins for beginners, morning and night.

In the beginning, there will be so much thoughts obtruding that keeping awareness for one minute may prove difficult, but the mind will quieten after persistent exercises.

If you are doing this for the first time, there is every tendency to be carried away by the clouds of thoughts so easily, and to fall asleep may prove almost inevitable. But a miracle happens if you persist, you will KNOW for the first time that you can be aloof from thought forms of your mind. This exercise deepened will lead you to the realization that YOU ARE NOT YOUR MIND...

The aim of this exercise is to achieve vacancy of the mind, a 'no-thinking' mind, a detachment from the ego, a purity. It is only when thoughts cease that the real journey into wisdom begins. This is the meaning of Jesus' saying, "blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see GOD".

If you become successful at this exercise you will be able to be AWARE even in day to day activities. The truth is 99.9% of the human population live in deep sleep, totally unaware of who they are or what they are doing. They live only in their dreams - their mind.

Now you can wake up... but to do this you have to WATCH (be alert, aware) and PRAY.

To WATCH is to do everything AWAKENED and to PRAY is a feeling of ardent yearning to be ONE with BEING. Flight of the Feathered Serpent by Cosani Armando.

1 Like

Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
LightSpirit:

DO NOT try to force open your energy centers. For now awareness exercise or thought control will do.

Relax in a comfortable position, either lying down or sitting. Close your eyes and WATCH thoughts as they rush into your mind. Don't try to stop them. Just be a silent observer of the train of thoughts happening in your mind. Don't even judge any thoughts as good or bad, otherwise you will be lost in the train (remember Jesus word, Judge not that ye not be judged). Become a watcher on a hill. Keep your awareness. This exercise shouldn't exceed 5mins for beginners, morning and night.

In the beginning, there will be so much thoughts obtruding that keeping awareness for one minute may prove difficult, but the mind will quieten after persistent exercises.

If you are doing this for the first time, there is every tendency to be carried away by the clouds of thoughts so easily, and to fall asleep may prove almost inevitable. But a miracle happens if you persist, you will KNOW for the first time that you can be aloof from thought forms of your mind. This exercise deepened will lead you to the realization that YOU ARE NOT YOUR MIND...

The aim of this exercise is to achieve vacancy of the mind, a 'no-thinking' mind, a detachment from the ego, a purity. It is only when thoughts cease that the real journey into wisdom begins. This is the meaning of Jesus' saying, "blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see GOD".

If you become successful at this exercise you will be able to be AWARE even in day to day activities. The truth is 99.9% of the human population live in deep sleep, totally unaware of who they are or what they are doing. They live only in their dreams - their mind.

Now you can wake up... but to do this you have to WATCH (be alert, aware) and PRAY.

To WATCH is to do everything AWAKENED and to PRAY is a feeling of ardent yearning to be ONE with BEING. Flight of the Feathered Serpent by Cosani Armando.

I tried connecting to my higher self by letting go i closed my eyes, concentrated on my breathing believing that as i breathe out i will be breathing out my spirit.

A feeling of death overwhelmed me it felt as if something was blocking my lungs my breathes became shallow and my heartbeat was slowing down.

What the hell was happening to me?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrycSfN1hUc
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
X
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2018
humandroid:
X

Billy please need your help when i was a kid i left my body but the moment i was afraid i lost balance thought it didn't happen and it was all mental confabulation but your thread have made me think otherwise please how can i do it again?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
sonmvayina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrycSfN1hUc

I didn't understand what she was saying. She made matters worse by giving Biblical accounts.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
humandroid:
X

Wasn't this thread made to be interactive? smiley

Nobody is an Island of knowledge.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by sonmvayina(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
ophy:

I didn't understand what she was saying. She made matters worse by giving Biblical accounts.

Are you a Christian?

She does comparative religious analysis
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by LightSpirit: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
okrikaboi:

I tried connecting to my higher self by letting go i closed my eyes, concentrated on my breathing believing that as i breathe out i will be breathing out my spirit.

A feeling of death overwhelmed me it felt as if something was blocking my lungs my breathes became shallow and my heartbeat was slowing down.

What the hell was happening to me?

When you dabble into what you don't understand, the mind will have a field day and fear is bound to happen. The mind will suggest all sort of danger ahead, everything may go out of control and you may be trapped by dangers suggested by the mind.

Hence the need for thought control cannot be overemphasized. In the uncontrolled mind exist legions of demons, with each taking its turn in keeping man in perpetual sleep. If you approach the GATE and proceed adamantly without knowing how to control your thoughts they can make a mess of your life. Hence you must take as essential prerequisite, thought control and enobblement of character.

We are not just our physical bodies, we are also more than mind. But we grope in the darkness of our hellish minds without the LIGHT of awareness (CONSCIOUSNESS). The 'demons' we create over lives through passions of desires, ambition or greed constitute the karmic wheel, a wheel powerful enough to drive the dreamer crazy.

Do not walk blind friend.
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by okrikaboi: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
LightSpirit:

When you dabble into what you don't understand, the mind will have a field day and fear is bound to happen. The mind will suggest all sort of danger ahead, everything may go out of control and you may be trapped by dangers suggested by the mind.

Hence the need for thought control cannot be overemphasized. In the uncontrolled mind exist legions of demons, with each taking its turn in keeping man in perpetual sleep. If you approach the GATE and proceed adamantly without knowing how to control your thoughts they can make a mess of your life. Hence you must take as essential prerequisite, thought control and enobblement of character.

We are not just our physical bodies, we are also more than mind. But we grope in the darkness of our hellish minds without the LIGHT of awareness (CONSCIOUSNESS). The 'demons' we create over lives through passions of desires, ambition or greed constitute the karmic wheel, a wheel powerful enough to drive the dreamer crazy.

Do not walk blind friend.

So you are saying that am limiting myself because i have not conquered the fear of the unknown
Re: Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
MusicSots:
Hmmm. Please,who are the "they"?

The "they" in: Let "us" make man in our own image and likeness....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dove Symbol - Pure Idolatry Or True Worship? / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.