Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (296859 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by THANKSGIVING17: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
maybachmusic:
God bless crypto and forex trading

Easy way to millions is to earn hard currency

Get a brokerage account
Watch as much YouTube vids on swing trading as u can
All info is free online
Or use a trade copy service

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Travellerslodge: 2:27am On Jan 14, 2020
What do you do ?
karferguso:
I made my first million when I was 20. I am now 21, I hope and pray I can make much more
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Tobitrueman(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2020
WHIZKIDEFE:
24JackBaur@Tobitrueman.com cheesy

TOBIllionaire

Smile ☺, boss man Efemoney! ✅ Weldone sir. It's all good

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by odovahmichael: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hi boss, I will appreciate it if you can send the books to me by email.. I could not get them.

Many thanks Baba
pendragon35:

Search for this ebook :[b]Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. [/b]That's a good way to start.

Study customer psychology as well. Mr. Czar also has an ebook on that titled "Double Your Profit"

With those two ebooks, you are good to go. You only have continuously hone your skills.

Well, I can email you the two at a Zero cost if I'm less busy.

Hope this helps..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by odovahmichael: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hi boss, I will appreciate it if you can send the books to me by email.. I could not get them.

Email is odovah@gmail.com

Many thanks Baba
pendragon35:

Search for this ebook :[b]Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. [/b]That's a good way to start.

Study customer psychology as well. Mr. Czar also has an ebook on that titled "Double Your Profit"

With those two ebooks, you are good to go. You only have continuously hone your skills.

Well, I can email you the two at a Zero cost if I'm less busy.

Hope this helps..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2020
ojuwura:
I'm a 22year old lady and I made my first million July 14th last year from mini importation and my local food restaurant. It was the happiest day of my life coming from a below average background.

I have been growing it steady away from distractions and next year I plan to establish my courier service company.

The sky is the beginning for ANYBODY. My story will melt a heart of stone but that's for another day.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Yoliyoli post=85810869][/quote]
Pls I want to know more about this local restaurant,this my number 07039631600 uzochinenye1@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Fuhrerfran6:

First...I'll say I watch lots of American movies.

Before I took up freelancing, I was so much into movies and books. I naturally picked up common American phrases.

When I started off with up work...my first few contracts where all bad as I wrote with the regular Nigerian English style..using lots of inappropriate.. Or rather words that couldn't fit into the American sentence.

I knew i had to develop my skills so I watched lots of YouTube videos to learn more about the American style of English.

I also make use of writing software to help me get ride of filler words.

Finally...I read lots of blogs and articles written for the American audience... Joined reddit and Quora to learn more about their writing styles.

Now I can fairly write like an American... Am not that perfect but am improving with every article I write.

Tip: I use common American phrases when chatting with my clients...this way they believe I am native English raised in the states.

Good day gentleman. I'm impressed with the quality of your assertion. I would like to get a few answers to some pretty dicey questions concerning upwork.
Mind if we talk rather extensively in this regard?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by oladforever: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
maybachmusic:
God bless crypto and forex trading

Easy way to millions is to earn hard currency

Get a brokerage account
Watch as much YouTube vids on swing trading as u can
All info is free online
Or use a trade copy service

cool

You are one of the few with Forex testimony. God bless ur hustle. I hope you make from trading and not training

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nereiskc(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Trading crypto could be lucrative and at same time risky, you can lose your fund.

Join our community to know when to buy the LOWS and sell the HIGH.

STOP TRADING BLINDLY, HAVE A GUIDE

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DropsMic(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Deltatoto:
23 importation and exportation of culture.
What exactly do you mean by importation and exportation of culture...? Please explain

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by yusluvad(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
I will share my own story too very soon. Between is there anyone who can gift his or her used pc please. I want to learn web design and i really need it. God bless...

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OYENIYIJK: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
I will go and bath now and read this topic very well so I can understand. I don't care the time I'd waste on this. op, thank you for the question. for my own experience, I dey look for money to feed mama now
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dumininu01(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls anyone who can teach me how to trade cryptocurrencies for free... M a student ready to learn.. Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Chronicgenius: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2020
To be Modified.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Chronicgenius: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2020
pendragon35:

Sent!

Boss,please also help me out with the ebooks,though I have read the "ultimate sales letter by Dan Kennedy "I just couldn't get hold of the remaining two...please do help me out.Gracias!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ennyboy12(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2020
dumininu01:
Pls anyone who can teach me how to trade cryptocurrencies for free... M a student ready to learn.. Thanks

Did you get anyone please?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dumininu01(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ennyboy12:

Did you get anyone please?
No
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by aderinkola4(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
whatsapp me for trade coaching 08160372927
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OYENIYIJK: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chronicgenius:

Boss,please also help me out with the ebooks,though I have read the "ultimate sales letter by Dan Kennedy "I just couldn't get hold of the remaining two...please do help me out.Gracias!
Sir, I don't mind you also sending me any
oyeniyikenny2002@gmail.com
Thanks sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by dumininu01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
aderinkola4:
whatsapp me for trade coaching 08160372927
is it free?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 4:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Made my first million at 25,doing dropshipping of mobile phones from aliexpress,my biggest hurdle at first was how I could make payments and how i could get lots of clients.
Pls I am interested, can you teach me,07039631600
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 5:03am On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=Yoliyoli post=85810869][/quote
Pls am interested in local food restaurant,
07039631600]
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by susiivy: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
ojuwura:
I'm a 22year old lady and I made my first million July 14th last year from mini importation and my local food restaurant. It was the happiest day of my life coming from a below average background.

I have been growing it steady away from distractions and next year I plan to establish my courier service company.

The sky is the beginning for ANYBODY. My story will melt a heart of stone but that's for another day.

Please sis . Guide me. 08188170898
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ennyboy12(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
itsmeglorious:
Can you show me how you successfully sell information products online? I would really like to learn thanks

Pls I am interested
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
afm4ever:
please can you mentor me on this
Pls teach me how to dropship .
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ZeedNL(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dropshippers or Potential Dropshippers looking to buy the Alidropship plugin should not do so at the $89 price. There are a number of coupons to help you save some dollars.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by breadtom: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
I made my first million online years ago.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by completey(f): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Are you looking for a way to Pay off your debt and make ur own profit? Join our dropshipping group and start raking in side incomes. No data? No worries, we give out 1gig data weekly to best performing group members. You will also learn simple methods of generating small funds to start a side business. This is your opportunity don't let it slip away. Click the link below to join the group.��
https:///I8UWJ9bSHsxDUbaxb0EJfG
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Yoliyoli: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=Mystic1 post=73096544] Drop your digit. [/quote
I am interested to work with you 07039631600

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (137) (Reply)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.