Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (296630 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2020
AbuKhamsah:

Message me on 09071080074
if u can't say it here then fvck off

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by AbuKhamsah(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
AbuKhamsah:

Are u foolish, how can I possibly teach something as wide as DAT on the thread
yahoo ni babalawo
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Digitron:

donboscosax@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adiwana:

EmyOnuorah@gmail.com
Pls if you have his ebook especially the one for Bitcoin pls forward to me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
shiffynaani:
shefiu1995@gmail.com. I am hardworking and also blessed with a smart brain. thanks

Pls if you have his ebook especially the one for Bitcoin pls forward to me. my_kels@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nimzzy:

niniola.waheed@gmail.com Thanks boss

Pls if you have his ebook especially the one for Bitcoin pls forward to me. my_kels@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Segunade10:

Am interested, segunadeyinka10@gmail.com. Thanks

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ocon:
Currently serving
arehtunde96@gmail.com
Thanks

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
lovemeohlord:

Am a final year student and also interested, Sir .My gmail is Samuelomilaju@gmail.com

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
oloyolo:
19 although am broke asf right now, am 23.

mine was multiple millions I made it from bitcoin, software and domain names.

one guy from nairaland here introduced me to bitcoin back then (for free ) he was giving one eBook like that.

I learned a few thing from his book,but being the mad man that I was, I discovered a way to tipple my result and boom I was raking in bitcoin like craze.

then I hooked up with this Chinese girl on Facebook we started swaping ideas before you know it I had about 20 bitcoin. at then one bitcoin was about 200$ then some crazy sh** happend bitcoin went from 200$ to about 1000$.

I cashed out. dude, I was fucking rich. but as you already know 19years and millions are not a healthy combination.

I basically thought I was the next bill gate. it funny how success leads to success then to more success, then to a huge failure. me and my best friends, we were living lavish.

again some one from this same nairaland sold an eBook about domain name buying and selling to me.

I started trying to buy domain name, but wasn't making much (like 500$ per month) 500$ didn't mean much to me back then.

then I stumbled upon this white guy, he was also a domain name trader, he was teaching people how to buy and sell domain and software on flippa. although his course was expensive about 800$ I bought it, then I also bought a 1000$ course on digital marketing. after the taking those courses I lunched out on my own, I bought a bunch of domain names and about 4 softwares.

most of the domain name didn't sell well some didn't sell atall but 3 sold for a wopping some of 15000$ combined.

it is funny how lots of people say money can't change them I was one of those guys. but trust me after this second win, I was sure I was going to be up there with mark zuckarburg some day.

then something crazy happened, one of my 4 software gained like 3million active users. turned out the original owner of the software was from isereal, and his research was on point, isreali market really needed the software, but the guy was marketing and trying to monitize it the wrong way.

by accident I got it just right the software began marketing it self and before you know it a giant iseareli company asked me to sell it to them.

being young and dumb I didn't know how to monitize it so when I saw who was willing to pay, bam I sold it. I made a mistake though, I should have let them name a price or at least named an unrealistic price but silly me I asked for what I thought was a fair price 100000$.

they did what every good business men would do they bargained for a lower price 70k$.

I agreed bam this time even GOD couldn't stop me I was mega rich.

but like what my mentors always say when there is to much supply of money, it begins to flow to unnecessary places. I blew all the money, although most were on other ventures that later failed.

yea I spent good money on lavish lifestyle , but I wasn't that stupid, most of my money actually went into other businesses and investment but I was young and stupid so I paid for it .

I walked away with lot of experiential knowledge. at this point in my life I am trying to gain momentum again and GOD know that when I do, I'm never stopping, I'm not saying I have learned everything there is to learn, I'm saying that i have learned to do less stupid things than most people and I still think am going to be up there with the big boys although I don't want to be famous like them I don't want to be on any list.

Pls I have been hearing about Bitcoins but haven't tried it out before. I will appreciate if you can help me with materials to read and learn from. Likewise Domain parking. Anyone(s) your hand can reach pls forward to my_kels@yahoo.com. In my thirties presently and no work.

Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls who in this house will walk me to my million deals. I deals in scraps buying and logistics services.WhatsApp 08035260901.l will be waiting
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mumaraoluwa: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
ucosuagwu:
Made my accumulated first million through Logo designing and branding....You never know what happens with more, more money more problems and spending, Now I am taking it small small, I am not a millionaire oo, I fell sadly but trying back hard now.
wow logo design and branding. Can u pls share more about this
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by yvelchstores(f): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2020
enjay1:
saw this thread last year and man was i motivated....i make 6 figures a month but never got up to a mill i can call my own.....so the determination kicked in....and i swore i was gonna come back here and share my own story,...first i went to the bank and opened a fixed deposit account with instructions to take out a 100k every month from my salary and fix in the deposit,...i subsisted with the remaining 50k every month! man i suffered! for someone who used to blow the whole salary before the next pay day to now cut down! the first three months i swear i nearly quit the whole thing, but slowly it grew on me, i cleared my younger brothers that money wouldn't be coming in like before so they wont look surprised when they ask me and i say i dont have, my gf,...well my ex, couldn't understand why i had to do it no matter how well i tried to explain, she felt its stupid just because some ppl have made a million you then decided you must make yours! but i stuck to my guns that this is what i wanted....by the 4th month i started noticing some silly attitudes from her which previously weren't there, like taking other guys calls right in front of me! and they'll talk for hours! something she never did before! to maintain my sanity and eyes on the goal, i quietly let her go,...was painful but, i dont regret it....this was how i tiptoed all through last year, every month id make a list of just the very important needs and get them, all others can wait...im up to 1.2mill now and i can tell you im not stopping till its 2mill! to all the fighters inspired by this thread, i have this to say : it may appear difficult at first, it may appear undoable but sometimes you just have to #kwechiri! God bless y'all!
i forgot to add, im #28
hmm so wonderful threads like this are on naira land and I have been wasting my time, I am supper inspired by this. Infact I am brain storming on a business to do to multiply my savings as I quit my job this year for personal reasons. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by yvelchstores(f): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Julius209:
please help a helpless brother
why will you call yourself helpless? Easy o
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ucosuagwu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
wow logo design and branding. Can u pls share more about this
Simple, I freelance online and work on Logos...EARN, SAVE, SPEND WISELY
And clearly I hardly work for Nigerians...Overseas people are all about the work and not money while here in my country is all about the money and not work...In Nigeria, you want a Bently or Ferrari but you are bringing Toyota money as payment, gerraoutta here biko.....Overseas people can pay you $500 for a simple design because they know what that design would do for them, Nigeria it is 1k 2k 5k and the rest and be disturbing your life..Least I work online is $150 or 50k naira....So my friend it was hardwork and patience..Now I am just maintaing my lane

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Teejazy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing. Can you please tell me how I
can learn it.

ucosuagwu:

And clearly I hardly work for Nigerians...Overseas people are all about the work and not money while here in my country is all about the money and not work...In Nigeria, you want a Bently or Ferrari but you are bringing Toyota money as payment, gerraoutta here biko.....Overseas people can pay you $500 for a simple design because they know what that design would do for them, Nigeria it is 1k 2k 5k and the rest and be disturbing your life..Least I work online is $150 or 50k naira....So my friend it was hardwork and patience..Now I am just maintaing my lane

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mumaraoluwa: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
ucosuagwu:

nice how do you get to work with overseas people
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ucosuagwu(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
nice how do you get to work with overseas people
Nairaland here, Freelancer, Upwork, Squadhelp, Designcrowd.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Failure44: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
The10thMan:
I Was 26.

Graduated school in 2004. Just before graduation, my mother had advised/suggested that I learn a vocation. ''Handwork'' as she calls it. But for reasons I cannot recall, I did not. A resourceful woman that she is. She knew that a craft or skill could always put food on the table when the chips are down with respect to a graduate's certificate. During NYSC, I taught in a remote village and learnt French. With respect to entrepreneurship, I only thought of buying cheap food stuff and sending to my home state. But I never pulled this through. Eventually, (both during and after NYSC) I choose to apply for various jobs. Any that was available. I needed seed capital for my dream. I recall trekking Trans Amadi Industrial Area in PH dropping CVs to companies. Many oil and gas servicing firms were there. Out of desperation,I even went to Primary and Secondary Schools to look for teaching jobs. Come see their shakara untop my 4.01 Second Class Upper. cheesy But I couldn't be bothered. I knew I needed to get a job first, then raise seed capital even if I wanted to start a business. Background was humble and family was just managing. Wrote various aptitude tests for banks like Intercontinental, other banks, Freisland, Diageo, LNG, etc. And another test with an Oil and Gas Agency. The first job I landed was with a bank. Old Generation Bank still existing today. Got a job as a Banking Assistant-Graduate Trainee. Went to Lagos for 1 month training and was posted to the Eastern Part of Nigeria. While in the bank in 2007, the Oil and Gas Agency finally called. Their recruitment took super long. Left/dumped the bank like crazy. Resigned without thinking twice. Salary in the Bank was 59,000 monthly back then. One of the lowest paying.

In my new job, housing allowance was 1.6 Million annually. Salary about 200k monthly. Not to mention hazard, offshore, etc. allowances. I was 26. I recall I called up my friends in the bank and jokingly told them they are all small boys.. grin grin grin grin. Teasing them and telling them how if I wanted to I could buy a car every year. By God's grace, Finances have never gone below 1 million naira. Savings alone with Work Staff Cooperative Society is multiple millions. ONE IMPORTANT THING IS I KEEP MY LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES LOW and still do. Never believed in the ''I need to upgrade so people know I have arrived'' mentality. I dont need any man or fine girl to see me as ''A Big Boy''. I successively acquired 4 properties. 2 Lagos and 2 back home. Built first house in Lagos. Added two shops to the front section. Completed and rented all flats and shops out. I still live in a rented apartment. It is cheaper for me to stay there than in my house.

Eventually, those with financial intelligence know that money in the bank and dormant salary/income doesn't bring returns. Money is a messenger and money doesn't like being idle. You need to send it on good errands to bring more money, and the cycle continues. Also, there is time value of money and money depreciates. With all these at the back of my mind, I urgently needed to transfer a lot of my finances into assets that will generate income. This is still my biggest challenge today. How to identify good investment opportunities. Additionally, as Warren Buffet said If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. . There was need to invest in passive income businesses.

I have focused greatly on developing my skills and developing myself professionally in my area of expertise/discipline. I eventually set up a Consulting Firm/Company in my area of expertise with freelance workers. I read a lot, pay for courses myself. I do not always wait for my organisation to train me. All these coupled with work sponsored courses ensured I knew my onions in my field. I love to read about wealth creation and financial intelligence. I have a crazy collection of over 20 books. Kiyosaki, Trump, Napoleon Hill, etc. and I love watching Grant Cardone, Tai Lopez, etc. on Youtube at my spare time just for encouragement. My job is still there by Gods grace and I am rising through the ranks. Consulting firm is growing strong. Now Consult for both Upstream and Downstream Companies. Trying my best to brand the company with a good website, good brand image, modernized logo, etc. Currently, I have the desire to open a conglomerate to diversify to various sectors. Picture Dangote Group. Called up a lawyer for advice. I intend to go into a lot of business ventures. I shall do Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Real Estate,Catering Hospitality and Tourism, Marine, Telecoms, Financial Services, Foods, Entertainment, Mass Communication/Media, Education,Agriculture & Agro-Allied, etc.

Recently, I realized that needed daily revenue and need more income streams. Having A job is an income stream, having a consulting firm is another income stream. But I could do better. No need to wait till end of month for pay/salary or wait till companies pay for contracts executed. Some companies can owe you for ages on completed jobs. My Consulting brings money but you have to chase contracts and bids etc. Plus, contracts dont come easy. Also, price war between contractors drives down profit margins a lot. All these in mind, I am currently planning to open a Mini Plaza with a lounge anywhere after Ajah Axis in Lagos. Currently, searching for property for this venture. Need something with daily returns so the idea that I should open my own Lounge/Bar/Cafe with a small plaza for sharwama,asuun,nkwobi, fried potatoes etc.I have always pictured myself closing from work and going to handle my business at the Lounge/Bar & Restaurant and watch customers eat, drink, chat, laugh and merry. That is my next project and next income stream. A fourth (4th) income stream I am planning is to follow Grant Cardone's idea-''build multi-family dwelling housing in a property instead of a single family unit''. So picture multiple 1 & 2 Bedroom self-cons./apartments instead of a gigantic big duplex. With the multi dwelling units you are sure of some rent. Intend to do this with the other land in Lagos and more I intend to acquire in other parts of the world (Yes the World).

ONE BIG MISTAKE I MADE WAS NOT LISTENING TO MY LATE MUM. Like I hinted, she practically forces all her kids to learn a vocation/a skill regardless of how highly educated you are.All my sisters can sew, cook, bake, make soap, grill fish etc. Personally, she wanted me to learn Welding and Fabrication. Perhaps, I felt I was too educated for it or something, but I never did. Perhaps by now I would have been constructing Sky scrappers and handling huge projects with my current knowledge and exposure.

Taken liberty to post a few diagrams to educate people in a glimpse about financial intelligence. How the rich use income to create assets that generate more income. And how the poor use income to create liabilities that keeps them poor. The poor spend money on liabilities. To them that is ''enjoying'' life. The rich spend on assets. These assets are GOODS,SERVICES, PROCESSES that can solve human/society's problems. In Economics, this is called UTILITY or VALUE. Utility can be TIME UTILITY (You help people save time), and/or FORM UTILITY (You produce something in a way people want it) and/or PLACE UTILITY (You bring something closer to people so they easily reach it). Humans naturally want value and so they take decisions on any thing that will give them least risk, least effort, cost them less time and highest value/less money. The wealthy and wealth creators realize this and do not really focus on the money but focus on solving problems (creating utility) which people are willing to pay them money for. The rich get seed capital, invest it to create wealth. The poor/managing get seed capital and buy liabilities that even put them into more debt. THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE SHOULD BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS.

All in All I am GRATEFUL.

Amazing, I'm currently a young student and one day I hope to be write an Epistle about my path to success like you smiley

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TenthMan(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:

Amazing, I'm currently a young student and one day I hope to be write an Epistle about my path to success like you smiley

Interesting. Abracadabra (What You Speak is What You Create). So let it be unto you as you have spoken. Just make sure you take action.

The Epistle has a way of allowing you realize where you are coming from and where you are going to. It is an opportunity for self reflection and accountability. What have you done with the opportunities presented to you by life? Did fear and the mental limitations stop you from harnessing these or did you take actions?

I have considered starting my YouTube channel on Entrepreneurship, Business and Investment. Especially from the perspective of an African Male. I am hoping that my knowledge on creating multiple income streams by developing foresight for various business opportunities will help even one person into making the right decisions.

One thing I am avoiding is fame that comes with such channels. I am really not one to be seen everywhere and bothered for selfies. I love living a quiet life, minding my business. However, I am developing a step by step curriculum that worked for me to introduce to as many persons who care to follow them. As these ideas evolve and as business contexts change, I shall continue to update the information therein.

For now I am focused on 3 things:

1. Getting my Family to Canada (Only my Family Members. I intend to keep working/hustling in Nigeria and spread my conglomerate to Canada);
2. Getting the PTDF PHD Scholarship at Imperial College, London (if I can get if for free why spend 15 Million Naira plus on it. Hope to acquire my MBA and NEBOSH IDip while there);
3. Expanding my business venture (Divesting into other sectors e.g. Real Estate/Facility Management, Hospitality/Tourism, Manufacturing, Civil & Environmental Engineering Services, etc.)

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Failure44: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
TenthMan:

Interesting. Abracadabra (What You Speak is What You Create). So let it be unto you as you have spoken. Just make sure you take action.

The Epistle has a way of allowing you realize where you are coming from and where you are going to. It is an opportunity for self reflection and accountability. What have you done with the opportunities presented to you by life? Did fear and the mental limitations stop you from harnessing these or did you take actions?

I have considered starting my YouTube channel on Entrepreneurship, Business and Investment. Especially from the perspective of an African Male. I am hoping that my knowledge on creating multiple income streams by developing foresight for various business opportunities will help even one person into making the right decisions.

One thing I am avoiding is fame that comes with such channels. I am really not one to be seen everywhere and bothered for selfies. I love living a quiet life, minding my business. However, I am developing a step by step curriculum that worked for me to introduce to as many persons who care to follow them. As these ideas evolve and as business contexts change, I shall continue to update the information therein.

For now I am focused on 3 things:

1. Getting my Family to Canada (Only my Family Members. I intend to keep working/hustling in Nigeria and spread my conglomerate to Canada);
2. Getting the PTDF PHD Scholarship at Imperial College, London (if I can get if for free why spend 15 Million Naira plus on it. Hope to acquire my MBA and NEBOSH IDip while there);
3. Expanding my business venture (Divesting into other sectors e.g. Real Estate/Facility Management, Hospitality/Tourism, Manufacturing, Civil & Environmental Engineering Services, etc.)
Interesting, I'm just 17 years but I think it's time I started to making my own money.
I have so many business ideas in my head but money becomes a limiting factor, I lack the capital and my parents would never support them, they are all about school
What the name of your channel?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TenthMan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:

Interesting, I'm just 17 years but I think it's time I started to making my own money.
I have so many business ideas in my head but money becomes a limiting factor, I lack the capital and my parents would never support them, they are all about school
What the name of your channel?

Channel has been created but has no content. It is TrendsMediaTechCo. (TRENDS MEDIA). I have not posted any videos. Created it and left it at that. I intend to do a few things with the channel by having various programs aired there to youtube audience. Like I highlighted, one of the numerous things I intend to do is a program on entrepreneurship and creation of multiple income streams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Failure44: 6:34am On Apr 02, 2020
TenthMan:

Channel has been created but has no content. It is TrendsMediaTechCo. (TRENDS MEDIA). I have not posted any videos. Created it and left it at that. I intend to do a few things with the channel by having various programs aired there to youtube audience. Like I highlighted, one of the numerous things I intend to do is a program on entrepreneurship and creation of multiple income streams.

The minute I'm able to gather money to buy a new phone , I'll subscribe immediately
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Grateful007: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Danirose007:
wink At d age of 23 , ooh least i forget made it from sales of onions from d north to d eastern part of the country ,nearly lost my life to bokoharam in Bauchi state, but Grace of God kept me,I say having multiple incomes from different business is d key,now it's d Forbes list or nothing, still a product of Grace.
Boss's
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by jedisco(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
I made the thread below as a follow up on this... Feel free to share thoughts
https://www.nairaland.com/5775951/what-best-financial-investment-how#88129457
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Doyin400l(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2020
HAkorehdeh:
Yhea I made sure I read the whole thread before making my own comment.

Talking about millions, I made my first million at 21 and that was just last year. I actually made $10k (3 mill+) doing affiliate marketing. The thing is, I barely set my profit aside cuz i didn't make the whole thing at ones and I was always re-investing. I think my best months was 1k+ and I started with earning $200 in January. It was actually cpa and of course I learnt it from nairaland at first before I started reading from other forums. Funny enough, I spent a lot of it on family and I also purchased a landed property from there (lol, my mom been asking me to start building on it but I understand she doesn't know much about business). I was in my final year last year.

This year I've even completed my service. I've made more than I made last year but I'm trying to test some traffic sources. Testing and testing dey chop my money but this time I tried to have some savings in my account (over a million) and I also have some money parted for investment.

Like my mates, I should be looking for employment after nysc but most employment offers I see do not just attract me. The payment offer is always too small compared to what I earn myself doing little works. Im just gonna put more time into my internet marketing business and diversify into more models, move out of family house, and write some professional certificate examinations. Maybe with more qualifications, I might find offers with better payment or I don't even have to look for any job at all.

Which Cpa Network are you using??
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Dwayne22:

bros help me with the ebooks abeg... God will help you stand strong in jesus name
donsilas3@gmail.com

Pls can you help me with Forex ebooks. I have been trading but crashed my account on the day Corona Impact officially hit the markets. It was on a Monday morning. I will like to see what I can learn from the book.

Thanks
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2020
aywagze:
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

alversonshad23@gmail.com

Pls do you have like an eBook on Crypto? I will like to learn the business. Pls help in anyway you can : my_kels@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by sircrabo: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
oloyolo:
19 although am broke asf right now, am 23.

mine was multiple millions I made it from bitcoin, software and domain names.

one guy from nairaland here introduced me to bitcoin back then (for free ) he was giving one eBook like that.

I learned a few thing from his book,but being the mad man that I was, I discovered a way to tipple my result and boom I was raking in bitcoin like craze.

then I hooked up with this Chinese girl on Facebook we started swaping ideas before you know it I had about 20 bitcoin. at then one bitcoin was about 200$ then some crazy sh** happend bitcoin went from 200$ to about 1000$.

I cashed out. dude, I was fucking rich. but as you already know 19years and millions are not a healthy combination.

I basically thought I was the next bill gate. it funny how success leads to success then to more success, then to a huge failure. me and my best friends, we were living lavish.

again some one from this same nairaland sold an eBook about domain name buying and selling to me.

I started trying to buy domain name, but wasn't making much (like 500$ per month) 500$ didn't mean much to me back then.

then I stumbled upon this white guy, he was also a domain name trader, he was teaching people how to buy and sell domain and software on flippa. although his course was expensive about 800$ I bought it, then I also bought a 1000$ course on digital marketing. after the taking those courses I lunched out on my own, I bought a bunch of domain names and about 4 softwares.

most of the domain name didn't sell well some didn't sell atall but 3 sold for a wopping some of 15000$ combined.

it is funny how lots of people say money can't change them I was one of those guys. but trust me after this second win, I was sure I was going to be up there with mark zuckarburg some day.

then something crazy happened, one of my 4 software gained like 3million active users. turned out the original owner of the software was from isereal, and his research was on point, isreali market really needed the software, but the guy was marketing and trying to monitize it the wrong way.

by accident I got it just right the software began marketing it self and before you know it a giant iseareli company asked me to sell it to them.

being young and dumb I didn't know how to monitize it so when I saw who was willing to pay, bam I sold it. I made a mistake though, I should have let them name a price or at least named an unrealistic price but silly me I asked for what I thought was a fair price 100000$.

they did what every good business men would do they bargained for a lower price 70k$.

I agreed bam this time even GOD couldn't stop me I was mega rich.

but like what my mentors always say when there is to much supply of money, it begins to flow to unnecessary places. I blew all the money, although most were on other ventures that later failed.

yea I spent good money on lavish lifestyle , but I wasn't that stupid, most of my money actually went into other businesses and investment but I was young and stupid so I paid for it .

I walked away with lot of experiential knowledge. at this point in my life I am trying to gain momentum again and GOD know that when I do, I'm never stopping, I'm not saying I have learned everything there is to learn, I'm saying that i have learned to do less stupid things than most people and I still think am going to be up there with the big boys although I don't want to be famous like them I don't want to be on any list.

Pls Sir, I will appreciate if you can help me with any material on Crypto trading. I will like to venture into it soon. I tried forex, I did well but burnt my account on the morning of Covid-19 outbreak. Pls mentor me on Crypto.
email : my_kels@yahoo.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by KateFowler: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Crypto trading is a perfect solution that allows getting additional income really fast. I was using https://btcbit.net/buy-bitcoin-btc-with-credit-card that is having a good opportunity to buy bitcoins with a credit card. Bitcoin is a stable currency that is developing really fast and brings additional income. I really like this way of investment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (137) (Reply)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.