Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297004 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by maxibrainz: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is the first thread over 100 pages i took my time to read from the start to the end, good thread

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by promisious: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2020
TenthMan:

Channel has been created but has no content. It is TrendsMediaTechCo. (TRENDS MEDIA). I have not posted any videos. Created it and left it at that. I intend to do a few things with the channel by having various programs aired there to youtube audience. Like I highlighted, one of the numerous things I intend to do is a program on entrepreneurship and creation of multiple income streams.

Cool.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TenthMan(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2020
promisious:

Cool.

Actually, it is supposed to be the online brand of my media company I intend to open. The company will be a part of my conglomerate MacBriggsons Conglomerate Industries Group Incorporated (MacBriggsons CIGI Ltd.)

The Media and Mass Communication arm of this conglomerate is the Trends Media Technology Company (TrendsMediaTechCo). It should have Trends News; Trends Sports; Trends Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle; Trends Health; Trends Family; Trends Kids; Trends Radio (90 something point whatever); Trends Chronicles/Trends Watch (News Paper); Trends Marketing & Adverts (Bill Boards etc);. This is just one arm of the MacBriggsons Conglomerate.

MacBriggsons CIGI should ultimately be into:

-Education /Training & Human Capacity Development (Nursery, Primary, Secondary Schools and specialized training schools)
-Recreation, Hospitality and Tourism (Hotels, Pubs, Plazas, Bars, Resorts, etc)
-Marine/Shipping Services (Shuttle Services, Cargo Services, Tug Support Services, Oil Field Support Services, Flotels, Work Boats, House Boats, etc)
-Technical Services (Civil, Mechanical, Engineering Works, Energy (Oil, Wind, etc.) Field Services, HSE Engineering and Management Services )
-Commerce/Retailing (Supermarkets, Shops, Malls)
-Energy Exploration, Development, Production and Service Provision (Oil and Gas, Wind, Biofuels, etc)
-Banking, Finance and Insurance
-Pharmaceuticals
-Health and Fitness
-Textile and Fashion
-Beauty and Cosmetics
-Manufacturing of House Hold/Fast Moving Consumer Goods (Foods, drinks, disposables, etc.)
-Mass Communication/Mass Media (TV Stations, Radio Stations, Magazines, Youtube Channels, Bill Boards for Adverts, Bill Board Graphics and printing, etc)
-Telecommunications (own brand of phone and own network)
-Hospitality, Tourism (Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Private Parks/Spaces, etc)
-Agriculture, Agro Allied Services (Farms, Commodities Trading, etc)
-Real Estate/Facilities Management (Properties development, management)
-Transportation and Logistics (Marine Shuttle Services, Air, Land, Rail)
-E-commerce
-Minning (granite, gold, copper, etc)
etc.

Each company will be under the MacBriggsons Brand/Conglomerate, but conditions of service, salary, management, etc will be different for each arm of the conglomerate. Each MD for each arm sits at the Conglomerate Board as a member. I am Chairman/CEO. This is the reason Dangote, Chagoury Brothers, etc are my mentors. I have been asking them to tell me who their own mentors are. Hahaha. Typical Structure I envisage is depending on complexities of operations and peculiarities of the business arm: Staff Members, Teams, Units, Supervisors, Managers, Branch, Business Enclave, Sub-Nation (region in a country), Nation, Sub Continental Region, Continental Management, Global HQ.

You may be wondering why I am going into details this much detail when all you said was ''Cool''? This is because I believe strongly in visualization, affirmations and the law of attraction.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by aykevictor789(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Aggregate value of N1m plus by 23.
(Current and non- current assets)

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by promisious: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
TenthMan:

Actually, it is supposed to be the online brand of my media company I intend to open. The company will be a part of my conglomerate MacBriggsons Conglomerate Industries Group Incorporated (MacBriggsons CIGI Ltd.)

The Media and Mass Communication arm of this conglomerate is the Trends Media Technology Company (TrendsMediaTechCo). It should have Trends News; Trends Sports; Trends Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle; Trends Health; Trends Family; Trends Kids; Trends Radio (90 something point whatever); Trends Chronicles/Trends Watch (News Paper); Trends Marketing & Adverts (Bill Boards etc);. This is just one arm of the MacBriggsons Conglomerate.

MacBriggsons CIGI should ultimately be into:

Education/Training & Human Capacity Development
Marine/Shipping Services
Civil, Mechanical, Engineering Works
Commerce/Retailing
Energy Development and Service Provision
Energy (Oil, Wind, etc.) Field Services
Banking, Finance and Insurance
Pharmaceuticals, Health and Fitness
Textile and Fashion
Beauty and Cosmetics
Mass Communication/Mass Media
Telecommunications
Hospitality, Tourism (Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Private Parks/Spaces, etc)
Foods
Agriculture, Agro Allied
House Hold Goods Manufacturing
Real Estate/Properties
Transportation and Logistics
E-commerce
etc.

Each company will be under the MacBriggsons Brand/Conglomerate, but conditions of service, salary, management, etc will be different for each arm of the conglomerate. Each MD for each arm sits at the Conglomerate Board as a member. I am Chairman/CEO. This is the reason Dangote, Chagoury Brothers, etc are my mentors. I have been asking them to tell me who their own mentors are. Hahaha. Typical Structure I envisage is depending on complexities of operations and peculiarities of the business arm: Staff Members, Teams, Units, Supervisors, Managers, Branch, Business Enclave, Sub-Nation (region in a country), Nation, Sub Continental Region, Continental Management, Global HQ.

You may be wondering why I am going into details this much detail when all you said was ''Cool''? This is because I believe strongly in visualization, affirmations and the law of attraction.
To be sincere, ur story from nysc days and post nysc experience put some questions into my head, like" what have u being doing, promise?
Indeed, you know where you wanna go and what you wanna become..
Just hunting for job now and in oil n gas hopeful(mech engr). Most of my course mates thought i would return to lecture but i have bigger dreams for now. I will lecture later in life but i need to break hard grounds. I also want to venture into private investments. God help me as i push..i need to start from a job.
Thanks for sharing your dream plans with me..its very inspiring
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by harrylite: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have been using this platform to earn free bitcoin in this COVID-19

lockdown period effortlessly. You may check it out here

https:///39PdyX1 ♥ if you are interested.
Once signed up you can pm me and I will give you a guide that will

enable you to automate the whole process to make $400 per day without

spending a dime and without sacrificing your precious time!
https:///39PdyX1
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by spyglaxx: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
sircrabo:

Pls Sir, I will appreciate if you can help me with any material on Crypto trading. I will like to venture into it soon. I tried forex, I did well but burnt my account on the morning of Covid-19 outbreak. Pls mentor me on Crypto.
email : my_kels@yahoo.com
How did you burn your account.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Dalexicographer(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify cool
Dropshipping is highly lucrative.. It's a sure way to earn big in this period wink

Yesterday's screenshots wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Johndaniels(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
*LEARN A SKILL THAT CAN EARN YOU MORE MONEY WHILE SERVING*
*WE TEACH FOREX TRADING FOR FREE*

*Who Is The Target Audience?*

⚫ ```Anyone who wants to get into Forex trading```
⚫ ```Anyone who has the passion to learn the business```
⚫ ```Anyone who is looking for a profitable skill```
⚫ ```Anyone who has been trading before and wants to stay profitable```

What we charge to be honest is your *TIME, DEDICATION, COMMITMENT AND PASSION*

Training will commence on 13th April 2020

Don't miss out join the link below ASAP��������

https:///IbYp65vkzDqEOBcQ4CeaqM
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Dcnj(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Failure44:

Interesting, I'm just 17 years but I think it's time I started to making my own money.
I have so many business ideas in my head but money becomes a limiting factor, I lack the capital and my parents would never support them, they are all about school
What the name of your channel?

With this kind name "Failure44" how do you think your parents will support you?? Please change your username as this also affects the subconscious you.

13 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Failure44: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Dcnj:

With this kind name "Failure44" how do you think your parents will support you?? Please change your username as this also affects the subconscious you.
With all due respect shut up.
Do you think my NL name is my real name?
Just know know that since I made this statement i can proudly say I havs made more than a 100k by myself.
So Bleep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Istan2020: 3:02am On Apr 11, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Simple, I freelance online and work on Logos...EARN, SAVE, SPEND WISELY
And clearly I hardly work for Nigerians...Overseas people are all about the work and not money while here in my country is all about the money and not work...In Nigeria, you want a Bently or Ferrari but you are bringing Toyota money as payment, gerraoutta here biko.....Overseas people can pay you $500 for a simple design because they know what that design would do for them, Nigeria it is 1k 2k 5k and the rest and be disturbing your life..Least I work online is $150 or 50k naira....So my friend it was hardwork and patience..Now I am just maintaing my lane

Boss, please put me through. I don't mind paying to learn. Just mentor me please ���
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Istan2020: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jerie:

Bro, in April when I made 1.5 from a single transaction, my first time of collecting a bulk payment of 1M and above in my account. No office, no much money on me, little packaging, etc. I was happy and sad. Happy that I got my first payment of above 1M, sad that I wasted half a decade of my life serving for pittance. Bro, I suffered in my former office. Occupational hazards, no insurance.

However, I just took it that the years spent was for my education and most importantly appreciation of the value for money. If I got it easy and early, I may not have appreciated it and would have wasted it.

It's not about the money but the mental relief that I'm not useless, that I have what people are willing to pay millions for and that my sweat can pay me well.

My seniors are still in my former office earning 90 to 120k with 9 to 12years on the job. No HMO, no Pension. I can't tell them anything. They all complain but don't have the mind to leave. Some have borrowed money which they pay from their salaries.

Leaving is the hardest thing and you can't leave unless your mind first leaves that place.
Boss, please kindly share your contact with me
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Istan2020: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
GoldPencil:
*applause* first you fear 200k a month. then you make that regularly, then you make a million and nothing seems impossible again. in fact the road to million is the hardest part. followed by being able to maintain that millionaire path. It all starts with self belief, then skill acquisition, then skill implementation, then self promotion and finally ends with cashing out.

Boss, please share your contact with me. I need serous mentorship
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by samson07(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Istan2020:
Boss, please put me through. I don't mind paying to learn. Just mentor me please ���
drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Salako01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
samson07:
drop your WhatsApp contact

Better approach this Samson07 with Extreme caution. There is a guy ( Deviator)that is now alleging that he collected 500k from him but has now refused to pickup his calls and using lockdown as an excuse. I remember him advertising same wood business saying it takes about a week or two for him to get your invested fund plus ROI back, well that guy allege that he has stayed with his 500k for a month plus now. BE CAREFUL IS ALL I ADVISE.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OluDonald1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
I haven't smell quarter of a mollion in my life &I'm in my late 20's! Let me say that I'm highly enterprising & ready to give my all to be successful!

I believe i haven't gotten the right path yet. I dare anyone who want to challenge my commitment to please contact me and be my mentor.

I also want to share my success story here very soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by eginwai(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice thread, my own testimony is on the way.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by NPIRE(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Made my first million at 25,doing dropshipping of mobile phones from aliexpress,my biggest hurdle at first was how I could make payments and how i could get lots of clients.

How did you do it then, especially raising funds
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by NPIRE(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not even made up to 200k from my business and I am getting close to mid 20's
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
NPIRE:
Not even made up to 200k from my business and I am getting close to mid 20's

What business do you do..

send me a message on telegram @j o h n d u c e (without the spaces) maybe i can help
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by osjoshua(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Rapsowdee01:
Update:

Made my first million from influencer marketing, social media growth hacking (growing accounts for people) and social media management..

If you're interested in learning any of this, you can shoot me a message on telegram @j o h n d u c e (without the spaces ).

I'm really interested..
please can I get your mail
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
osjoshua:

I'm really interested..
please can I get your mail

instaseller9ja@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by edoziechris: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
We have a free guide on how to open a verified PayPal account that receives payment in Nigeria without any VPN and also how to maintain and run your PayPal account without any issues, get it on our website @ Edozexchange.com

Exchange Your Fiverr, Upwork, Surveys, Freelancing and other Online earnings at the Best rate at Edozexchange.com

At Edozexchange.com We Buy and Sell Paypal, Payoneer, Bitcoin at the best Possible rate, Coupled with A Swift and Fast Transaction
We Exchange as Low As $5, our sole aim is to get that your Foreign Currency into Your Nigeria Bank Account at a good rate..

Give Us a Try Today and You will Recommend Us Too ☺

Click the link below to view our Current Exchange Rates and Possibly Exchange Your Funds ASAP
� � � � �

Edozexchange.com

Or contact us on whatsapp @ +2347068425439

You can Google us too
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by maximizer61(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
pls i have 100,000 naira can someone advice me on how to invest it...i need to turn it to 500,000 before December

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TenthMan(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
maximizer61:
pls i have 100,000 naira can someone advice me on how to invest it...i need to turn it to 500,000 before December

Are you saying there are no problems in your immediate vicinity that you can proffer solutions to?

I am not averse to people presenting ideas to you. But is it possible to look at your environment. Look at needs and problems you think you can solve that you will get paid for. Then list these ideas and experienced persons can inform you on the prospects and how to scale this business ideas.

Business is simply offering value or utility to solve a problem and in exchange you are paid for this. The value you offer can be in two main forms:

1. Goods (Physical Products)
2. Services

These goods and/or services you render create utility or value or satisfaction to the customer. Hence he/she is willing to pay/compensate you for it. The utility can be in:

a. Time (saves people time in getting the item or service since you are close-by and deliver on time or when they need it)
b. Form (You present the item in the form they will use it)
c. Place (You provide the item/service at the right place)

Please look at your area, immediate vicinity, etc.

e.g.
Do people go far to buy certain food stuff like yams, etc. Can you transport that close to the area and sell those?
Do people require certain meals in the morning? Can you have a lady do this for you. Buy food coolers. She cooks and sells the food?
Do people require business center services? Can you acquire simple 3 in 1 printers and a laptop and open a business center?
Where is the closest barbing salon in the area?
What about a little confectionery shop?
Is there a phone and accessories sales/repair outlet?
What about the ladies in the area? Where do they get their beauty accessories from?
Look around you. Is there a spot where in the evening you can use as a bar/drinking spot and football viewing center?
What about a simple dry cleaning service? A simple washing machine (cold wash only) costs about 45k nowadays.

Listen, you have to look at your vicinity and come up with your ideas. You have to even ask people in your area.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by meemeee: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
I will like to know more, can you reach me please.

Dalexicographer:
E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify cool
Dropshipping is highly lucrative.. It's a sure way to earn big in this period wink

Yesterday's screenshots wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Kira02(f): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
By the Special grace of God... I will quote this message by December to share how I made my first million!

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Millennialaku(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kira02:
By the Special grace of God... I will quote this message by December to share how I made my first million!
affiliate marketing ? cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by uthlaw: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2020
I supply pepper and onions from North.for only those that reside in porthacut,ibadan and lagos....if interested chat me up
070-3939-7858!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.