Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (296901 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ugohdignity111(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
I will be 23 May this year, and I will frankly tell you that I have not made upto 70k all through my life. I was freelancing on Fiverr before my laptop was stolen in my hostel and that time, I have 27$ in my Fiverr account which I can't even access now.

My life has been full of ups and down but im still trusting God that, one day, I will be among people here talking about how they made their first million.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Theophinio(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
ugohdignity111:
I will be 23 May this year, and I will frankly tell you that I have not made upto 70k all through my life. I was freelancing on Fiverr before my laptop was stolen in my hostel and that time, I have 27$ in my Fiverr account which I can't even access now.

My life has been full of ups and down but im still trusting God that, one day, I will be among people here talking about how they made their first million.....

Hi bro
Please can you put me through on Fiverr
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Theophinio(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
samsard:
grin You've probably been doing all those watch videos to earn money stuff. Do you seriously expect anyone to pay you that? I started earning online in cents from 'real work', now I have progressed to a point where I can do a single task that can settle me for a day. It took a while before it began to make financial sense and I still had a rough patch at some point.

Hi boss
Please can you put me through on any task i can take up online that i will be paid for completing
Thank you
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Theophinio(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
stino4win:
I made my first million within 6 months on nlmall.net. It is an Ecommerce store that pay you if you are a seller.

Hi boss
I don't have any product to sell, can i operate as an Affiliate Marketer
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sukkyy2010: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm 26 and I'm already at 600k and I believe by God grace I'll make my million thus year.

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by pheonixdld2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
millennialaku2:

hello sir.
i don't know if you can remember my moniker but we were both hustling on prolific during lockdown last year after chuk.sbaby introduced it to us. my only regret is that i didn't invest my profit into crypto. Almost all the guys i got acquainted with on that thread are now big boys. why my own case come different eh cry . abeg you fit mentor me. i have like 100usd i can start with. please i look forward to your reply.

millennialaku. this is my second moniker though cry
Please I need to ask you some question about Prolific.....
Please just touch can just say "Hi" on this
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by millennialaku2: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
pheonixdld2:

Please I need to ask you some question about Prolific.....
Please just touch can just say "Hi" on this 09099236561
I'm very active on nairaland compared to whatsapp and i would prefer to answer your questions here on nairaland

quote me on a dead thread

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by melodyogonna(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm going through my account statement and I've just seen I have made 1Million+ this year, from January 1 till now, I don't know if that counts. I'm 20, into software development.

9 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by zeestone99(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Do you have goods you want to ship from China to Nigeria, we can help pay your Chinese suppliers in rmb and ship your goods.

Mazine frieght and Logistics Services is owned by mazine group & offers air cargo services such as air freight & cargo handling services, & related services in warehousing, transportation, sea freight & procurement

We can also do the following things for you in China,
1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under mazine LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
Nigeria contact: 08117398294 or through this e-mail address;
mazinegroup@gmail.com info@mazinegroup.com

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ephraimryder(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2021
Theophinio:

Hi bro Please can you put me through on Fiverr
He said his laptop was stolen wetin you come want make he teach you.
Beside do you have any digital skill?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ephraimryder(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2021
melodyogonna:
I'm going through my account statement and I've just seen I have made 1Million+ this year, from January 1 till now, I don't know if that counts. I'm 20, into software development.

Hi, I see we are the same age.

Am a freelancer on Fiverr, let's connect.

My whatsapp number 07055486824
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Ephraimryder(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2021
ugohdignity111:

Don't give up, start again, if you can make money on fiverr once you can make it again and again.

Am 19 almost 20, I made #71, 600 from fiverr last month as a newbie.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Vecto(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2021
TissuePaper:
Happy new year guys...this is the millionaire year..I can smell it in the air.

Let's go wink

Amen.

Have you been able to achieve that goal?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Coolkhat: 12:48am On May 25, 2021
itsmolep:

Basic requirements;

International passport to verify apps

$100 starting capital,

Lemme know when you have that
Please i sent you a pm, i am ready
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Coolkhat: 1:03am On May 25, 2021
Slayar:
I became a millionaire from crypto trading,I'm 28.

I mastered the art of reading charts and i can say my accuracy is high.

I also give signals to a white guy who pays good,i plan on expanding.
Please can you teach me also?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Slayar: 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Coolkhat:

Please can you teach me also?

If you want,sure.Note though that its not free.
The white guys I give signals pay 50$ a month. I can show you proof to back it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by barthmew(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Plutoman post=73097900][/quote]
brownie.smith001@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heryormilekan(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Heryormilekan:
I saw this post early this year, currently on 1/4 by God's I will come back to modify next year.

Modify*

I've made my first million and even more in domain early this year but I used most to reinvest in domain/stable coins. Hopefully I will come back to modify when I make my first 10 million but I doubt I will keep up to that in my naira account due to high volitile of naira. Maybe when I have it in investment, God's willing!

10 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Fatale: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Can anyone please help me with a site that
1) Sells domains
2) Has more crypto and fiats than binance

Urgently needed please.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Excel70: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
melodyogonna:
Do you study a software related course. Can you kindly show me the path to be a software development

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Lovelygbems: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Invest in our one year FD for 5%

For more info, 07067025384
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by africanman85: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Slayar:

If you want,sure.Note though that its not free.
The white guys I give signals pay 50$ a month. I can show you proof to back it.
Can I test your signal?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ohchacha: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
I have not yet earned my first million, as I take a very responsible approach to everything that concerns the image of my company and spend quite a lot of money in total on design, development and similar solutions. I recently asked for help from https://fireart.studio in order to help me with the development of the product design, for example.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Maydayy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Modify*

I've made my first million and even more in domain early this year but I used most to reinvest in domain/stable coins. Hopefully I will come back to modify when I make my first 10 million but I doubt I will keep up to that in my naira account due to high volitile of naira. Maybe when I have it in investment, God's willing!
Hi, can I contact you concerning domaining? I need someone to put me through

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by fanjugu: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fatale:
Can anyone please help me with a site that
1) Sells domains
2) Has more crypto and fiats than binance

Urgently needed please.

I can give you a 1 month access to DNAcademy, the biggest domain name course in the world for a little fee.
Pm me if interested ( only serious persons oh )

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by melodyogonna(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Excel70:
Do you study a software related course. Can you kindly show me the path to be a software development
Nope I did not, I have not even gone to any university yet. Here is the thread that got me started: https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heryormilekan(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maydayy:

Hi, can I contact you concerning domaining? I need someone to put me through

Everything you need to start is here> https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by peterock100: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
I'm 26 and I'm already at 600k and I believe by God grace I'll make my million thus year.

nice.

sorry, can i get your number?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Maydayy(m): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Heryormilekan:

Everything you need to start is here> https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Thanks a lot...I'll do well to go through it

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Sukkyy2010: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
peterock100:

nice.

sorry, can i get your number?
Why

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (137) (Reply)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.