Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (296384 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by africanman85: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
klassd:

Cc Dominique Tabaz
Looooool. He has showed u how he made his millions na.

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 2extremes(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
blakpriest:
22 years old, official yearly bonus 3.7m
bros, can i give you my cv?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
terrymason:
Chief i don't know if you were scam or not but Nkhay na legit...
She pays for all my ebay transactions for long..
Guy funny thing is that she pays for my item first before i pay her due to our long time relationship.
So please kindly drop proof of you been scammed or ....

No mind the yabaleft patient. He's been contacting me with different numbers to buy his cashapp funds he scammed from Innocent Americans, whenever I demand for proof of earnings, he'd say some nasty things and take off. So I stopped replying him.

He contacted me some days back and I didn't respond so, he resorted to slandering my name to make sure I lose clients. But he's late to the party as most legit nairaland traders are already grouped on WhatsApp because of scammers like him - Thank God some traders envisaged that lunatics like him would surface in the future, forcing people to partake in their cursed lifestyle.

They're now so confident that if you don't buy from them, they'll resort to threats and slander.

I still don't get why he hasn't been banned.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 2extremes(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Barrytone:
35years, first month of my first employment and my first pay after seeking for job for over 7 years. Bought first car the second month and things just moved so fast that I didn't remember that I lost 7yrs on the streets. Everything the devil took from my destiny just rush back before I could open my eyes.
While on the street I got close to a million but never netted a million at hand. I was into supplies (construction) and general contracting including but not limited to digging and construction of soakaway pits. Any other job/supplies related to building. Built my first house while on the streets. In all you do just be Godly.
can i send my cv?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by KIDpretty(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
MrKong:
I'm going to make somebody a millionaire this night. If you have less than #10 in you account. Send me your account number accompanied with the screenshot of your balance sad

We really need more people like you in this world. My account number is 0427970480 Gtb, I really need your blessings. Thanks alot

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 2extremes(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
kizyalex10:
at the age of 28.was working and doing my own business as well then.little by little it grew to that amount and passed .God is faithful.its tempting nd i took wrong decisions like u did by resigning to pursue d business not knowing my work gave me d platform for my business.was tinking my work was restricting me.somehw God caught me from dropping flat cos of depts people were killing me with.bfor i decided to migrate fully.since then God have taken absolute control
bros, i wish to migrate too. can i dm u?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by KIDpretty(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
DDGN:
2015. N1.5M to be exact, and since then there have been no turning back. Between 2015 and now I have made over N180 million. Ten years ago if anyone had said I'll ever see a million I would have laughed that person off. 15 years ago I was walking round Festac Town, sometimes barefooted selling vegetables (shokor) and okra. When the season comes I sell corn..With a trey over my head walking round Festac shouting "BUY SHOKOR". It's the most humiliating thing that can ever befall any on in secondary school as I get to see most of my classmates..girls included. I once saw a classmate and nearly ran for cover, unfortunately the trey fell on the road, and right there I had to stop and picking back the items one by one lol.

The day Nigeria played South Africa in the semi final at the Ghana Nigeria 2002 Nations Cup I wasn't even allowed to see the game. I had to go Kiri. Then, as timaya said " I dey on my own Jehovah just bless me o". God took me from rags, the bottom of the food chain in the family, the most despised and hated, God took me from that to become the richest person in the history of my family. Anyone who doubts the existence of God and his propensity to fight for and bless the underdog, the oppressed, is doing himself a major disservice. I have experienced first hand how God works. It's incredible.

your story is very inspiring, God has really blessed you, please sir even if its 500 please bless me also, things are really hard for me Wright now, my acct is 3080769508 first bank I'll appreciate any thing sir
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by OCTAVO: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:
Please, I would like any of my bosses here to please assist me with money to go for my medical checkup. I have been diagnosed of glaucoma (Number 1 cause of irreversible blindness) since 2010 and I have been managing the situation medically since then.
Some of my sight (peripheral vision) have been lost already and this is irreversible. Can only protect the rest from getting damaged by using my eye drops, recommended glasses and going for my quarterly checkup..
My last check up was supposed to be September which I didn't go because I had no money, also, one of my eyedrops has finished since early this month and have not been using it since then. Now the intra ocular pressure in my eyes have risen and this has really been affecting my vision and giving me severe headache.
Just want to go to the hospital for checkup and to buy my eyedrop.
May you never go blind nor suffer any ailment or infermity.
Anybody touched to help me can please send the money to my account number.
Diamond Bank
Thanks in anticipation.

Upload proofs. Medical report e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ThaThinka: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:

Yea you are right... But I'll add that I have learnt to write like a native American... The average Nigerian English is basic and you cannot succeed on up work with that level of English....so the reason why most of my clients are satisfied with my output is that I have learnt to speak and write the way they do. ..

Yes, that obviously contributes to your earnings. But I tell you, it will still be difficult to make so much money, if not impossible, if you reveal your Nigerian identity.

How did I know? I have been a Top-Rated since that feature was introduced - I have never dropped out for once. This may be because I don't bid on all jobs, only on what I am comfortable handling.

The discrimination is real. I'm even thinking of quitting writing or reducing involvement in it. I have observed some of the folks I have as clients are middlemen who probably get job because they're native speakers.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Breezodah: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hello,

I will appreciate it if you can send the books to me too.
My email is: weareiris.ca@gmail.com

The10thMan:

I have sent 10 books to you.

Please endeavor not to sell these books. It seems that people I sent the books to free of charge are now selling it. While people might think that making money implies you loose your humanity, this is not always the case. Their are only few rich people that die happy and satisfied with how they treated and helped other people.

ANY OTHER PERSON NEEDING THE BOOK should kindly contact those who previously made requests.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

what you dont understand is that i do not trade here. i will keep spoiling your useless business

Well, you can bomb yourself for all I care. I will not be intimidated into buying stolen funds.

You also failed to understand that legit traders and buyers are now grouped on WhatsApp. So your madness has no effect on me. And if you must know, I built 2 more powerful brands already.

So shame on you anyday you stop quoting me. Jobless mofo.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by chikason68(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
chikaotuu@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Fitbillionairep: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
nkhay:

Well, you can bomb yourself for all I care. I will not be intimidated to buy stolen funds.

You also failed to understand that legit traders and buyers are now grouped on WhatsApp. So your madness has no effect on me. And if you must know, I built 2 more powerful brands already.

atleast i will warn the new guys that just opened accounts. they will stay clear of u cos you are a scammer. bitch sell pussy if you want money that fast. u are a learnr
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MrCuteking(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mystic1:
Alright let's make this work. I've gone through the thread from the first page to the last page and I'm honestly inspired learning how people came across their fortune. I've also shared mine, became a millionaire at 23 (cryptocurrency investments and trading). 2019 is going to be a massive year for me and I'm opening up an opportunity to a few of you on here. I need dedicated people who can work. Yeah I know you all feel inspired but behind these millions are serious work. I don't want someone coming to me to beg for money, there's no free money anywhere and I honestly don't have money to dash out, but the little I have I shall give, which is pointing you to the way to make your first million next year legitimately.

To qualify, you must be in atleast one of these categories:
*You should be a graduate currently serving(preferably in schools)
*An undergraduate.
*Determined to work hard and be goal oriented.
*Ready to use your brain because this is going to be very tasking but pay will be worth the work and I guarantee you 1million by this time next year.

Please I'll repeat again, I am not giving out free money. I will only furnish you with every information you need and give you clues on how to fish then the ball will be in your court.
Interested people should drop their email, and I'll email you my contact. Thanks

smartme783@gmail.com
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Arijude(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
fuckboys:
At 26, served my uncle for 5yrs, from 21-26. He settled me with 1.5m. a year later I added 2m untop of it.

Now I really can't wrap my head around how much I own
your uncle is a good person. I was settled with a chicken change and I'm frustrated since my oga settled me.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Krak(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

atleast i will warn the new guys that just opened accounts. they will stay clear of u cos you are a scammer. bitch sell pussy if you want money that fast. u are a learnr

Your warnings are empty without any proofs. It indicates that you are witchhunting and also making false allegation.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by naijawisdom(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
klassd:

He blocked me on WhatsApp and threatened to deal with me.
@Tabbaz,

Scammer alert

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MrCuteking(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
HAkorehdeh:
Yhea I made sure I read the whole thread before making my own comment.

Talking about millions, I made my first million at 21 and that was just last year. I actually made $10k (3 mill+) doing affiliate marketing. The thing is, I barely set my profit aside cuz i didn't make the whole thing at ones and I was always re-investing. I think my best months was 1k+ and I started with earning $200 in January. It was actually cpa and of course I learnt it from nairaland at first before I started reading from other forums. Funny enough, I spent a lot of it on family and I also purchased a landed property from there (lol, my mom been asking me to start building on it but I understand she doesn't know much about business). I was in my final year last year.

This year I've even completed my service. I've made more than I made last year but I'm trying to test some traffic sources. Testing and testing dey chop my money but this time I tried to have some savings in my account (over a million) and I also have some money parted for investment.

Like my mates, I should be looking for employment after nysc but most employment offers I see do not just attract me. The payment offer is always too small compared to what I earn myself doing little works. Im just gonna put more time into my internet marketing business and diversify into more models, move out of family house, and write some professional certificate examinations. Maybe with more qualifications, I might find offers with better payment or I don't even have to look for any job at all.

Please teach me how to do this I am hardworking and willing to put my all to make legal money. Please I will learn, I have a laptop . I can do this because I believe I can. Please help me, thanks.

my mail

Smartme783@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by winnerr(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Raysolo:
Made my first million at 25,doing dropshipping of mobile phones from aliexpress,my biggest hurdle at first was how I could make payments and how i could get lots of clients.
I'm 20 and in ND 2. Would you teach me? I'm ready to learn, please.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by winnerr(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Made my first million at 21 , made my first ten million at 26 , made my first 30 million the next year and Insha Allah next year I have a feeling I will make my first Billion Naira if Gods Grace lands my side .
I'm not begging for money, just the way please. Thank you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by winnerr(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
nineone:
26 doing online jobs and businesses which I still do till date. We do it all legit. But to be honest, it's not easy at all
Show me the way, please.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by winnerr(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
atikulated2019:
22 tru yahoo
Your honesty, man. Big ups.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by winnerr(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mofpearl:
20. Part time job and research grant.

Hitting your first million is exciting. However, keeping the million is another story.
What part time job, please?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by finest0007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
nkhay:

Well, you can bomb yourself for all I care. I will not be intimidated to buy stolen funds.

This guy get your time o. Been observing since. Your rep already speaks for itself, just ignore him and he'll probably focus on his scamming abi na by force to aid G boy?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Starboytwo:
Most of the ages start from 26...if you are 26 or around that age bracket and you've never made no millions yet,hustle hard and youd get it to...

Oh by the way I'm really interested in foodstuffs from the north to the South,you feel me ...whose with me let's make some millions....
I'm in
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by terrymason(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
nkhay:

No mind the yabaleft patient. He's been contacting me with different numbers to buy his cashapp funds he scammed from Innocent Americans, whenever I demand for proof of earnings, he'd say some nasty things and take off. So I stopped replying him.

He contacted me some days back and I didn't respond so, he resorted to slandering my name to make sure I lose clients. But he's late to the party as most legit nairaland traders are already grouped on WhatsApp because of scammers like him - Thank God some traders envisaged that lunatics like him would surface in the future, forcing people to partake in their cursed lifestyle.

They're now so confident that if you don't buy from them, they'll resort to threats and slander.

I still don't get why he hasn't been banned.
You i know! Him we don't grin grin
Go into the world Nkhay and sell/buy more funds..

Nkhay borrow me $25 from my $50 na kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by officialfestus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Peter4luv:
Am not really happy though ...have made millions and my first money 800k when I just gained admission in xxxx and right now am in my level 2 ..since my two years studying in school although i don't go for lectures or concentrate on my studies ...my story is have made so much money and my account statement is closing in on 21 million naira this November ...am only 23 years old and right now am thinking of dropping out cause I hardly go for lectures ..am in xxxxxxxx not a serious course though but related to politics..I have a car worth 3 million and landed property worth 6million thinking of owining a hostel by God grace..right now am not really happy and am touched by you guys that rose from grass to grace to hustle with legit hustles ..but everyone has a story to tell ..have suffered and hustled all my life in car wash ,caterering,working for ungrateful people that will push you to deaths because you don't have money ..have seen good things and I go from my school mates when they see me hustle in car wash in street ...I made a decision one day to stop and go into YAHOO YAHOO...my story is I feel guilty sometimes and I wish to stop but I can't cause the day I will I might go back to working as a car washer..am praying everyday that GOD change my ways and right now am going more deeper in this hustle and am scared it might hurt me cause I never wanted to go this way and I always ask God why he no make my parents be billionaires ..I still ask myself WHY ME..just realize life is all about sacrifice ..make a open way for your future generations ..pray God save my soul and give me grace in this sinful world ..no joy in stealing from others..
sent you a pm pls reply
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by MrCuteking(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please close this thread. Scammers have invaded this thread.

Everyone, run for your life!

Some people are bunch of useless,creeping Godforsaken pieces of annoying hell.

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by nkhay(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
terrymason:
You i know! Him we don't grin grin
Go into the world Nkhay and sell/buy more funds..

Nkhay borrow me $25 from my $50 na kiss

Holla me on WhatsApp later jare. Battery is low.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (137) (Reply)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.