Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (297010 Views)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ayobarmy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol, you should have been more specific, i wish you goodluck

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Princemanuel58: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please I would want you to mentor me on dz business

Damentia:
Most of the guys forming millionaire here can not even boast of a 100k if asked to tender their account statements.... as for me I made my millions from selling choice plots of lands at different locations within my state,later on I got into mini import biz and started importing mobile phones both new and fairly used from China and USA...a lot of the ideas on nairaland business section really helped me,afterwards I bought some online manuals about how to sell on Amazon as a non US resident,without wasting time I gave it a try,I was selling different kinds of tech products,I get this products from sellers from alibaba in China.And with this business of selling on Amazon I was able to earn about 3 million naira in the first 3 months.

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Damolux01(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
The10thMan:

Sent 10 books to you Sir.

Best regards.
Need as many books as you can send sir. damolux01@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Mumifortune: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
megareal:

What I really want to deal with will move more in Abuja or so I think. Unless you can locate n area of need where you are, then we take it from there
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rubbiish(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ladygudhead:
please I need a better understanding on mini -importation. I'm interested. Please someone to mentor me. mention me on another thread.Thanks!
Hello
Where have u been?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DBS4lyf: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by DBS4lyf: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oyerinde16:
I was 26 serving in rivers state, I tot to myself, foodstuffs such as grains are expensive here, and cheaper in the north where I cane from, 2 months to end of NTSC, all my savings n borrow borrow I raised 330k send to my mom, God bless her, she went to market bought what money can buy sent it to me n my bixz was born, the hustle was real after service, I got a job in kwara, migrated leaving bixz for blue collar job with close to 1 mil, a mistake I regret to this day, made money from mmm, bought a car with lost 750k to mmm, with 550k in account lost my job April this early this year, fell back on 550k now I have less than 100k + side hustle, looking to raise capital n go back to ph, life is funny.
please sir we need to talk business, your contact.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Hello
Where have u been?

oh dear, i've been around. Been frequent here only as a guest. Something takes my time theses days too though. How are u doing?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
TheStrongest:
If you are in Benin I can put you through
oh thanks! not in Benin,
appreciate the gesture.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Presh555:

You have training materials and mentorship here... Follow the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4925894/12-training-courses-2019-50/1#75157994
Thank you!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
emperorblog21:

chat me on whatsapp. check,my sig
Thank you.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
TissuePaper:
Hello fellow nairalanders and business men, I was at the verge of making my first million naira early this year but I got carried away by the euphoria and made some bad investments which later backfired and left me bankrupt... However, I'm recuperating now, and I just wanted to know at what age you guys made your first million naira and how you did it or the investments you made.

This is just to serve as a motivation to our young and upcoming brothers and sisters still in the labor market struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks

Made my first million aged 25 - Now I make more than twice that amount every month in the form of royalties from my Amazon Publishing business. No empty claims (proof attached)

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rubbiish(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
ladygudhead:
oh dear, i've been around. Been frequent here only as a guest. Something takes my time theses days too though. How are u doing?
@bold like making d millions? Lol
Remember us o
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rubbiish(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
HeliosHay:

Made my first million aged 25 - Now I make more than twice that amount every month in the form of royalties from my Amazon Publishing business. No empty claims (proof attached)
Na only your book dey kindle?
I am convinced so many big men don't make 2m monthly in this country. If u are making 2m monthly, why are u looking for pple that will be paying u 250k?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Na only your book dey kindle?
I am convinced so many big men don't make 2m monthly in this country. If u are making 2m monthly, why are u looking for pple that will be paying u 250k?

Tony Robbins is a multi-millionaire...does that mean he no longer does paid coaching/mentorship for people who want to build their business? That I earn millions every month doesn't mean I don't want to diversify and grow the coaching side of my business

Successful people have more than one source of income my friend

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rubbiish(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
HeliosHay:

Tony Robbins is a multi-millionaire...does that mean he no longer does paid coaching/mentorship for people who want to build their business? That I earn millions every month doesn't mean I don't want to diversify and grow the coaching side of my business

Successful people have more than one source of income my friend
Your own is specious...
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by HeliosHay(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Your own is specious...

we can agree to disagree...what you choose to believe does not change my reality one bit
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:
@bold like making d millions? Lol Remember us o
hahahaha...I wish I am . na you be boss o.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rubbiish(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
ladygudhead:
hahahaha...I wish I am . na you be boss o.
Lols u wan change am wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lols u wan change am wink
nah...we are still trying to start let alone get there.

wish we could have someone like you to fly on his wings wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Rubbiish(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
ladygudhead:
nah...we are still trying to start let alone get there.

wish we could have someone like you to fly on his wings wink
Chai!
Seems u are now into comedy? Lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by ladygudhead(f): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbiish:
Chai! Seems u are now into comedy? Lol
no...for real.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Stevolam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
At age 21.
...before my business suffered a shipwreck.
Now I am finding my feet to stand again.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Oyerinde16(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
DBS4lyf:
please sir we need to talk business, your contact.
Siro. Ate one. Sis. Five. Five. For. Five. Siro. One. Ate

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by tobby98: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Grupo:

Dont mind these God people.

I have been an atheist for so long, yet, many of my friends who are tithe paying and Bible believing are just managing n power 30k. Whereas me that is an atheist is balling.
Shut your trap motherfucker.what has serving God has to do with money making? How much dey your account sef wey u think say u don arrive.. Bill gates, Buffet and even Dangote are religious people... stop making the impression that God doesn't exist.. there is a presence of a supernatural being that oversees the physical.. stop being a joker. Atheist ko Artistes ni

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Grupo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
tobby98:

Atheist ko Artistes ni

You are a compound nicompoop.

Your god doesn't exist. Deal with it.
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2019
TissuePaper:
wow you really worked your way to the top bro, thumbs up
Big ups bro, I just started affiliate marketing and I can tell you it takes time to earn big but ones you hit it just forget
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2019
HeliosHay:

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Heineken(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
When you're broke you tend to think bad things... Hungerbad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.