Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (1042 Views)

Wakanda Inu, Africa’s Meme Coin, Goes Viral, Raising About $1 Million, And Gets / How Old Were You When You Bought Your First Car ? / Can You Invest 5 Million And Get 250,000 For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders and business men, I was at the verge of making my first million naira early this year but I got carried away by the euphoria and made some bad investments which later backfired and left me bankrupt... However, I'm recuperating now, and I just wanted to know at what age you guys made your first million naira and how you did it or the investments you made.

This is just to serve as a motivation to our young and upcoming brothers and sisters still in the labor market struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks

Cc. Lalasticlala Dominique Puskin mynd44

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by okk4sure: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
100 & through legitimate hussling wt my able body!
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by Folabimi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
TissuePaper:
Hello fellow nairalanders and business men, I was at the verge of making my first million naira early this year but I got carried away by the euphoria and made some bad investments which later backfired and left me bankrupt... However, I'm recuperating now, and I just wanted to know at what age you guys made your first million naira and how you did it or the investments you made.

This is just to serve as a motivation to our young and upcoming brothers and sisters still in the labor market struggling to make ends meet.

Thanks

Cc. Lalasticlala Dominique Puskin mynd44

Share with us how you almost achieve ur own too as what kind of investment or biz, it will motivate us that are no where around there yet too, and how you were able to bounce back too after the bad investment
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by TissuePaper: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Folabimi:

Share with us how you almost achieve ur own too as what kind of investment or biz, it will motivate us that are no where around there yet too, and how you were able to bounce back too after the bad investment
it was forex and punting, I made some bad market speculations and got the repercussions of my actions
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by lalasticlala(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018

(1)

For All Binary Traders And Intended Newbies / BLACK FRIDAY OFFER! Digital And Physical Products Pack + Hot Selling Products / Pls How Can I Pick Up My Order On Wish App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.