Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) (5200 Views)

I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2018
Jay Bugatti is another flaming Nigerian cross dresser living his life.
He posted the photo below on his IG page and captioned it.”I was born as a BOY yeah! But right now I am changing to a beautiful lady… All thanks to my dearie”
See more photo of him below.

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
and they re greeting bolder by the DAY. cry

8 Likes

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by princechurchill(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
As long as you have a dick u are a guy

3 Likes

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by tammyboy1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na only you go bear the pain from yansh pounding, so flex

2 Likes

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Lindaspeak: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wasted sperm
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by adeniyi3971(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
All the best
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by pastie(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
people like wahala
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
All these cross-dressers are only doing their thing because of attention. There was one like that during my school days. Dude was always walking like a girl, talks like a girl and do girly stuffs. The day one of my lecturers disgraced the guy was the day he started acting like a guy. Hoohoho I laughed so hard that day sha.

Nobody is born a gay, a person transforms himself to a gay with time. And many of these gays and lesbians usually come from a dysfunctional family if you are to check their backgrounds and childhood history(a broken home). I think this is what I have come to understand.

Check out bobrisky, do you think his father will be proud of him? No

1 Like

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by nazablossom(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
They are all copying bobrisky now. Descendants of Nebuchadnezzar grin
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by jabor4Naija(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
R dis ppl trying to say God dat created dem as a guy doesn't know what he is doing or dat he made a mistake? God is truly merciful cos if he wasn't d thunder dat would ve strike dis one go turn am to charcoal straight
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by bujebudanu1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bobrisky started like this.just partner with him to get enough bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by evy800(f): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

As in erhnnn...but why not when we literally celebrate the likes of bobrisky by queuing up 4 the latest of their exploits...it's saddening

Me smh....

1 Like

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
All these cross-dressers are only doing their thing because of attention. There was one like that during my school days. Dude was always walking like a girl, talks like a girl and do girly stuffs. The day one of my lecturers disgraced the guy was the day he started acting like a guy. Hoohoho I laughed so hard that day sha.

Nobody is born a gay, a person transforms himself to a gay with time. And many of these gays and lesbians usually come from a dysfunctional family if you are to check their backgrounds and childhood history(a broken home). I think this is what I have come to understand.

Can you hear yourself out? How many statistical reports have you collated to come up with this lousy "dysfunctional family if you check..." Have you thought about the the reasons why gay folks commit suicide? If they could devise a means to become straight, do you think they'd have attempted such? My dear, I don't even understand the sex y'all straight folks engage in, but then, we don't owe each other any understanding of our sexualities. Stop dragging us in the mud. Live and let's live.

3 Likes

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Rextizzle(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
End Time is near
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by happybee: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
All the best fun.
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Slaveman343: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Your face no gree you. It's too strong

1 Like

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by beeblack: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
when people that have hole down there are complaining of no market in Buhari's regime. You that have cucumber down there want to join them. Bad market.

Lazy youth. Ole oniranu
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by COOL10(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Nobody is born a gay , a person transforms himself to a gay with time. And many of these gays and lesbians usually come from a dysfunctional family if you are to check their backgrounds and childhood history(a broken home). I think this is what I have come to understand.

That's a bold assumption. Can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
tammyboy1:
Na only you go bear the pain from yansh pounding, so flex

Bros help me tell the idiot grin
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by freeeeme(m): 5:46am On Nov 19, 2018
What's all dis rubbish naa..
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by speedyconnect3: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2018
You think you are doing me?

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Deckline(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
getting is not difficult to spell.

1 Like

Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by Olodo24: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
you should at least learn to make a simple sentence correctly
Re: ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) by luyev: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2018
nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Baby Pictures:before They Were Famous / Why My Wife Still Bears Her Maiden Name - Olujacobs / Kim Kardashian Set To Release 352-page Hardcover Photo Book Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.