Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. (1395 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Lloydfather(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
For sometimes now news has gone viral that the current person sitting at sit of power in Aso Rock is not the real president of Nigeria, but an imposter from Sudan in the person of jubril.
At first i have never want to comment anytime I saw the news here on nairaland, reason is, aside that I which we got biafra, I'm not the type that makes mockery of someone most especially when talking about death. (I don't mock death people. I believed that all of us will die one day). But the issue on ground is not something we should overlooked. The Nigeria investigating journalist has alot to do here. It will be a shame if at the end everything turns out to be truth.

Nigerians deserves to know the real situation of things. As I have many reasons I'm writing this.
One of the reason was because of the picture below. Why is the person on the left picture not having an open teeth like the person on the right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by oyebanji44: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
You are suffering from mentally deranged syndrome

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
The truth is always gonna be a collation of conjectures and hypothesis until proven others but a more irrepressible evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Ganzagangan: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yannnnirrriiin, common sense would suffice, but common sense is beyond you and your people.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by BankeSmalls(f): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
The three people who responded are avoiding the point and calling names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by lordlugards: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ganzagangan:
Yannnnirrriiin, common sense would suffice, but common sense is beyond you and your people.
seriously people who think like u do are the problems we have in this part of the world, thy guy made a very sensible statement, instead of u to view the topic as a guest without thinking faculty you are hauling insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Ganzagangan: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
lordlugards:
seriously people who think like u do are the problems we have in this part of the world, thy guy made a very sensible statement, instead of u to view the topic as a guest without thinking faculty you are hauling insults.

What you take as sensible is actually stupid.it should be sensible to people like you suffering from yammirrrinnnnism. It's one of the main symptoms, i.e stupidity and non retractable ignorance!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by lordlugards: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ganzagangan:

What you take as sensible is actually stupid.it should be sensible to people like you suffering from yammirrrinnnnism. It's one of the main symptoms, i.e stupidity and non retractable ignorance!
Its stupid to brain dead and gworo chewing dirty truck pusher like u, who will always find means to divert serious issues like what we have on ground now.

I just give u this line to know I'm not a work over.
Trust me i'm not gona reply u again. U ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op look for a better picture please. All the pictures have seen both your jubril and Buhari have an open teeth. So I don’t see what you trying to point out here.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Make una let matter rest.

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by SarkinYarki: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
When we should be concentrating on how to vote out Buhari people are wasting precious time that should be used to strategize to talk about such absurd stuff ... take it from me there is no Jibril that man there is Buhari and his actions from 1983 till date are the same and bring the same economic result ..What Kanu hopes to gain with tho s rubbish is what I don't understand, instead of Kanu to peddling such confusion that only aids Buhari popularity in the north he should tell us how he really left the custody of the Nigerian Army after 13 months and what deal was struck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by frankdoz21: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
JUBRIL, I warn you for the last time, REMOVE YOUR CAP and prove Nnamdi kanu wrong.
Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Ojiofor: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
This Jubrin theory is nothing but a distraction in this election period.
Re: My Take On Jubril Is Not Buhari. by Ganzagangan: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
lordlugards:
Its stupid to brain dead and gworo chewing dirty truck pusher like u, who will always find means to divert serious issues like what we have on ground now.

I just give u this line to know I'm not a work over.
Trust me i'm not gona reply u again. U ain't worth it.

Like you, like yanmmiririinism, like Kanu, like biafra.
Good riddance!

(1) (Reply)

The Need For A National Language / Look At This Picture And Tell Me South South Is Not The One Sustaining Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Attacks Ahmed Gume On His Comment Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.