Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member (5291 Views)

Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States? / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
As a student of statiistics, I like to present people with facts and not making unnecessary noise.
Below is the presidential election result in 2105 and the recent bye election showing APC losing.
2019 is around the corner and all I ask is FREE and FAIR election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by baliyubla: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
These results were a win for PDP, but don't know how they failed to see it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by ORIENTATION101: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
As a student of statiistics, I like to present people with facts and not making unnecessary noise.
Below is the presidential election result in 2105 and the recent bye election showing APC losing.

try another line of wailing.election was btw same brothers from same constituency
pdp won 5 states in south west region 2011 presidential election and lost all 6 states in gubernatorial elections weeks later.
gubernatorial election is a derby match btw locals

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by ORIENTATION101: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
baliyubla:
try another line wailing election was btw same brothers from same constituency
pdp won 5 states in south west region 2011 presidential election and lost all 6 states in gubernatorial elections weeks later.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
try another line of wailing.election was btw same brothers from same constituency

In fact, APC will lose more votes in the presidential election. Let's keep our fist crossed

4 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by baliyubla: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
try another line wailing election was btw same brothers from same constituency

Funny how you didn't use this derby anology when it concerned your said two brothers in Anambra and Rivers state elections. All you guys kept saying was Buhari and APC are making inroads into the SS/SE. Zombie na Zombie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by bender79: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Local elections cannot be a basis for your comparisons. This election was between 2 members of a constituency and as such results were expected to split through. However on a larger scale (presidential election), the dynamics are expected to change because several other factors come to play including the band wagon effect of winning or loosing a constituency election

8 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
The message from Kwara South is very clear. Enough of the stupidity called Saraki dynasty.

Abdul-Fatal Ahmed will cry blood after the Senatorial election in KW-South.

However, Mohomodu Buhary is a confirmed failure and we will never allow him to continue beyond May 2019.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by kahal29: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stop consoling yourself cos of local elections involving the same brothers from the same LGA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Calers: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Atiku can only win is south east and katsina and bauchi votes going to swallow south east votes.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by celeiyke: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Go back and get ur facts. Don't come here lying
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by dalongjnr: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hihiheheheyuyuyumumumumushishishi...,that's how I laughed at ur statistics.
Imagine an election between two brothers and u are talking of STATISTICS.
UP NORTH, WE KNOW NO,ATIKU. FOR U guys we'll REPLY U IN FEBRUARY. the vote we will give from kano alone, will pay for the votes that will come from SE.
MOBILIZATION HAS BEEN ON FOR THE PASSED 8MONTHS AND THE TURNOUT FOR THE ELECTION WILL SURPASSED THE one IN 2015.
OUR FEAR,WAS THE KWANKWASIA MOVEMENT WHICH COVERED kano,jigawa,zamfara,sokoto and kebbi,with some pockets in other States in Nigeria but Most of the supporters have already made up their minds to work for APC because of mai gaskiya(Buhari).
Our problem is just the middle belt but forget it.
Kwara,Niger, Nassarawa is now in the bag. Over 400k
votes from plateau and Benue is sure banker.
SW, they are one of the major shareholder in the party and in fact, the people with almost 40% investment in the party so..... U know the rest.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by toprod: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
You should have applied the same logic to the Governorship election in Anambra & the rerun elections in Rivers

9 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Corrinthians(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
You be learner. He said the election results represent a win for pdp.

My prayer is MAY PDP CONTINUE TO WIN ELECTIONS IN THIS SAME MANNER FOREVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN. grin

12 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by shukuokukobambi: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
baliyubla:

According to what Corrinthians said, I hereby decree and declare, may PDP continually have the kind of wins they had yesterday in kwara, bauchi and Katsina in 2019 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Corrinthians(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

According to what Corrinthians said, I hereby decree and declare, may PDP continually have the kind of wins they had yesterday in kwara, bauchi and Katsina in 2019 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen
Pdp fanatics are the dumbest set of mammals I've ever seen my whole life. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by buhariguy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

op just confirmed that kwara still belong to APC.
That means thief saraki will not return ,
That means what happen in kwara will still happen in Benue,
Which means apc Is controlling and win 24 state on the average of 1m vote = 24m vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by buhariguy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Calers:
Atiku can only win is south east and katsina and bauchi votes going to swallow south east votes.
I'm bold to say, thief atiku can not win SE.
Forget about the noise the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs are making online.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by tuniski: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
2019 election will be between hausa-fulani/moslem brothers. Does that ring Bell?
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by famology(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
You're a terrible statistician. I'm sure you know nothing about statistics, because if you do you would've realized that your foundation is faulty abinitio.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by tuniski: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
dalongjnr:
Hihiheheheyuyuyumumumumushishishi...,that's how I laughed at ur statistics.
Imagine an election between two brothers and u are talking of STATISTICS.
UP NORTH, WE KNOW NO,ATIKU. FOR U guys we'll REPLY U IN FEBRUARY. the vote we will give from kano alone, will pay for the votes that will come from SE.
MOBILIZATION HAS BEEN ON FOR THE PASSED 8MONTHS AND THE TURNOUT FOR THE ELECTION WILL SURPASSED THE one IN 2015.
OUR FEAR,WAS THE KWANKWASIA MOVEMENT WHICH COVERED kano,jigawa,zamfara,sokoto and kebbi,with some pockets in other States in Nigeria but Most of the supporters have already made up their minds to work for APC because of mai gaskiya(Buhari).
Our problem is just the middle belt but forget it.
Kwara,Niger, Nassarawa is now in the bag. Over 400k
votes from plateau and Benue is sure banker.
SW, they are one of the major shareholder in the party and in fact, the people with almost 40% investment in the party so..... U know the rest.
You will say congratulation president elect #atikuabubakar north Belongs To Us all.
I have never seen self deceit like that of buharideens.
Nigerians are more than buharideens.
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by dalongjnr: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

You will say congratulation president elect #atikuabubakar north Belongs To Us all.
I have never seen self deceit like that of buharideens.
Nigerians are more than buharideens.
You have come again with this your unwarranted label of"buharideen".
Anything that doesn't go your way, u have a way of naming it. Do u think everyone is a failure like u and ur atiku? Hey Mr, we spent millions for ur "president elect" in 2007,where were u guys? You don't know atiku,so shot up. Our priority is the future of our children because we are living ours at it's best.
Guess what? It's more secured with Someone who can keep promises,not your undependable, unreliable, unpredictable atiku who changes party like panties and camisole. Bros,eye wet the cry,the always see road o.
Forget all this media bruhaha. We where in court 48hrs before the 2007 election when Justice L.katsina Alu delivered judgment in his favor to allow him stand as ACN candidate in 2007 election, u knows nothing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by tuniski: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
dalongjnr:

You have come again with this your unwarranted label of"buharideen".
Anything that doesn't go your way, u have a way of naming it. Do u think everyone is a failure like u and ur atiku? Hey Mr, we spent millions for ur "president elect" in 2007,where were u guys? You don't know atiku,so shot up. Our priority is the future of our children because we are living ours at it's best.
Guess what? It's more secured with Someone who can keep promises,not your undependable, unreliable, unpredictable atiku who changes party like panties and camisole. Bros,eye wet the cry,the always see road o.
Forget all this media bruhaha. We where in court 48hrs before the 2007 election when Justice bukachuwa delivered judgment in his favor to allow him stand as ACN candidate in 2007 election, u knows nothing.
My Only problem with you is your use of vulgar language. Make your case without Insults. Buharideen Is not your Name or is It? People are proudly kwankwasiyya,gandujiyya,usmaniyya and all the 'iyyas'.

That is your problem whether you personally know atiku Or you are even his kith and kin is Immaterial. 2019 is about the Nigerian movement for which Atiku Is going To be the beneficiary.

Yes, of course the future of 13million out of school children is paramount to all. The future of nigeria is beyond Buhari! He has zilch to offer!
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by ORIENTATION101: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

2019 election will be between hausa-fulani/moslem brothers. Does that ring Bell?
yeah like they did in 2007=
buhari got 6m
atiku got 2m

2 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by tuniski: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
yeah like they did in 2007=
buhari got 6m
atiku got 2m
Atiku didn't contest against buhari rather they both contested against PDP. Even more so, Atiku only got supreme court ruling that he can't be stopped by OBJ from contesting cos of defection few days to the election.
I hope you were proper adult in 2007 and witness the events.

I know many here Are Under 30yrs.
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by ORIENTATION101: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

Atiku didn't contest against buhari rather they both contested against PDP. Even more so, Atiku only got supreme court ruling that he can't be stopped by OBJ from contesting cos of defection few days to the election.
I hope you were proper adult in 2007 and witness the events.

I know many here Are Under 30yrs.
spare me those bull craps it doesnt change the fact that both competed without federal might and one scored 2m and the other scored 6m
now the one that scored 2m back then think he stands a chance against the other that scored 6m now that he has with federal might in his possesion go figuregrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Jaapu: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Student of sadistic tendencies. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Jaapu: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

My Only problem with you is your use of vulgar language. Make your case without Insults. Buharideen Is not your Name or is It? People are proudly kwankwasiyya,gandujiyya,usmaniyya and all the 'iyyas'.

That is your problem whether you personally know atiku Or you are even his kith and kin is Immaterial. 2019 is about the Nigerian movement for which Atiku Is going To be the beneficiary.

Yes, of course the future of 13million out of school children is paramount to all. The future of nigeria is beyond Buhari! He has zilch to offer!

Buharidden is vulgar. Stop calling someone that if you are afraid of vulgarity.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by tuniski: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jaapu:

Buharidden is vulgar. Stop calling someone that if you are afraid of vulgarity.
Buharideen is not vulgar it is blind support and loyalty to buhari. Buharist is plausible Risk taker on buhari.
Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by Jaapu: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
tuniski:

Buharideen is not vulgar it is blind support and loyalty to buhari. Buharist is plausible Risk taker on buhari.

You can aswell call someone a goat and give a befitting definition for it.

Moral demands you don't call people names that will offend them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Celebrate Kwara, Bauchi And Katsina Bye Election Result As APC Member by tuniski: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jaapu:

You can aswell call someone a goat and give a befitting definition for it.

Moral demands you don't call people names that will offend them.

Stop twisting!
Some down shout take aboki for debasing. But you need only the near Zero hausa lexicon to know it is : friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / IMF To FG : Dont Waste Your Oil Money / Doctors Shocked After Boy’s Hands Swell To Giant Proportions [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.