Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) (29235 Views)

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by rummeh: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Then, why can't we find our own Ogege Elozino ?

Who is Ogege Elozino, you asked ?
I'll tell you. She's a year three student of Mass Communication in the prestigious Faculty of Social Science in Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. She went missing after receiving a phone call from a SECURITY GUARD of the State University (an ex-convict, whom according to the police was released two weeks ago after 8years, name unknown) to come to the school premises so as to visit a lecturer on the bases that she wants to rent one of the school lodge belonging to this unknown lecturer (MTN revealed this after a call trace) on the 15th of November 2018. That was the last time Elozino was seen or heard from. Harmless Elozino!

*Why is Elozino missing?
*What* *must *have *happened?
*Why is her phone with this security guard ?

Too many stones left unturned. We refuse letting our own go like an adult's meat that fell to the sand, and we, the Christian Students on Campus refuse to let Elozino go like a spilled milk.

*BringBackZino*

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by MJBOLT: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
the police should question the security guard

9 Likes

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
she will come out alive, that's my prayer !!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by PigBenis(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Chizzyjoyce(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
We don dey enter December na..

So I expect nothing less..

I just pray nothing bad happens to her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
.....the police should keep on with the investigation and the students should keep their prayers on.

Nothing can be done about it here on Nl apart from some stupid cimmebts from some people like this...
Oreofepeters:
She probably elope with boyfriend
PigBenis:
Na prickk call am, she go come back.
phranklyn92:
Ember months and sad news are like buhari and lifelessness angry
Enemyofpeace:
May her soul rest in peace
Crazy members with one crazy moderator

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by ozento: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Good. locate the security man, teach him an unforgetable lesson.
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ember months and sad news are like buhari and lifelessness angry

2 Likes

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by tstx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
She don elope with married man
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by PigBenis(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na prickk call am, she go come back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Xmas hustle is real,we should try and take it easy.because many Xmas are still coming.worry less with wat you need for the xmas
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
She probably elope with boyfriend
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Received a call from an ex convict who was released recently and she went alone?

1 Like

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Josh2x: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Una story no dey add up o. How can someone who was released 2 weeks ago from prison easily get a job in a university when people that graduated 5 years ago can't even secure job in a secondary school?

Then again, after the phone trace did you guys just let the said guy walk?

You guys really need to give us the right info

Are you sure she does not have instamesaage app on her phone? (if u know, u know)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
the next we go hear now na ransom..
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
RED ALERT!!! Skull miners have relocated to Delta State.

cc: Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, NSCDC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hope she ain't one of the much talked about Slay Queens?

*Onwan December *

1 Like

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Ovofresh: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
God will save her from any ugly situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
majamajic:
she will come out alive, that's my prayer !!
Did you really pray?

1 Like

Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't understand this story?
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
.....the police should keep on with the investigation and the students should.jeep their prayers on.

Nothing can be done about it here on Nl apart from some stupid cimmebts from some people like this...

Crazy members with one crazy moderator
I dey my own na you con find me...
No lemme reason you
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Kingv(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Convict a security guard?

More to this...May she be found
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
phranklyn92:

I dey my own na you con find me...
No lemme reason you
u don smoke ur skunk today abi?
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
quote author=TheGreenLand post=73086186]
u don smoke ur skunk today abi?[/quote]
grin
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Get the security guard. Not just social media action, you guys need to take the bull by the horn
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by BOOZELEE: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

We don dey enter December na..

So I expect nothing less..

I just pray nothing bad happens to her

December ad election period
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
phranklyn92:
quote author=TheGreenLand post=73086186]
u don smoke ur skunk today abi?
grin
frank
Re: Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) by lapo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Everyone should get on board and quickly too. The police can find the victim if they move quick enough. Wish she remains safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Many Nigerian Graduates Can’t Read Or Write - Minister Of Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.