Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits (31464 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Imitates New Naira Notes In New Picture / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by CastedGist: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Former Bbnaija housemate Rico Swavey decieed to imitate foremost actor of Legend of zorro as he rock his face mask & outfits to look like him.

He caption; it was supposed to the return of Zorro but I could barely see in that mask...*sigh that's why I forgot my sword

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-rico-swavey-imitates-legend-zorro-rocks-face-mask-outfits

4 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by CastedGist: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2018

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by decatalyst(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
What is he doing now exactly except from taking pictures Upandan?

sad undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin very disturbing photos, this gay no get work cool bleaching man

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
na now him just remember him own Halloween custome?

Late comer

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Chizzyjoyce(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
So we should do what bout it..

That this is a news is where my anger lies in sad

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Bleaching ke? Dude is mixed. The mom is Indian. I stand to be corrected about the nationality.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by jbreezy: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
smh...see what he’s doing with fame...dis pple no get sense
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by ekestic1976(f): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

How can you be so sure he's gay? Maybe you're one yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Antonio Banderas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
decatalyst:
What is he doing now exactly except from taking pictures Upandan?

sad undecided

you what are you doing?
I am very sure you're jobless. Keep waiting for N-power

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by OKorowanta: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You no know people wey dey bleach?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Fresh Nigga
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Ryott: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by younglleo: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hw iz dat hat zorro's hat or do u mean zoro of anambra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by emeijeh(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
younglleo:

Antonio Banderas does not know this one.... He is wearing the hat of Ozoro (Delta state)

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by younglleo: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by constant1960: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Someone should please convey this message to run town for for spending millions in buying baby cub

His community would have being the most developed area if he has spent that money on them
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by NotBeenPaid: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018

The Nigerian version of Antonio Bandaras. embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Akposkool(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
He looks deluded. BBA my yanch
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Zorrrrrooooooooooo!!!!! One of our favorite weekly series back then... Every Sunday on NTA.

How fast time flies...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by tstx(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
I guess we don't have any individual living, dead or fictional worthy of imitating

Meanwhile y'all need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by addikt(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm, what's nairaland turning to ??

Well, Still better than the other thread " EBUKA WEAR SNAKE JACKET IN DUBAI" ........hahahahahahahhahahahabaha, can't stop laughing � grin
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by akinszz: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Iranu

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by sirchim(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
If e no be Antonio Bandaras, any other one, na banza. If U sabi, U sabi. Me cnt fit talk much.
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by cdqyehyeh(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
legend of zoro. a nice film

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Cryptocribhq: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
zorro! kids of nowadays can't relate
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by AngryPreston52: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by addikt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
7Alexander:

Bleaching ke? Dude is mixed. The mom is Indian. I stand to be corrected about the nationality.

Leave the guy, he can't see, he's looking for NIGERIAN VERIFIED ADSENSE ALREADY grin
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by younglleo: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
emeijeh:

Antonio Banderas does not know this one.... He is wearing the hat of Ozoro (Delta state)

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Ozoro indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Zorrrrrooooooooooo!!!!! One of our favorite weekly series back then... Every Sunday on NTA.

How fast time flies...
the Zorro I know was a movie oh starring Antonio banderas
Re: Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits by Hugo7(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
no be only zoro na zero...still eating for you to release your first Song, not Album .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyinka Alaseyori & Her Husband Dave Akinyemi Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured Live At 100.9FM & 92.5FM Enugu Promoting Her Movie(pics / Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.