Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. (10410 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by highqueen(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Airforce01:
My baby is so cute cheesy
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Augustap(f): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Congrats Airforce01. Tag me when you post pictures of the cutie

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Congrats Mister Airforce1

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by SweetBuns(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Airforce01 congrats though i don't know you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Our local celebrity.... Congrats.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Post the picture of the baby make I see weda he resemble you. grin

Congrats sha
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by samysmoothfresh: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
congrats man

oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Congrats Mister Airforce1

Thanks Boss
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Jayslicky: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations G.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Eberechi24(f): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Airforce01:

Thanks Boss
Congrats on your baby. pls post the pictures,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by mrMeen(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Twoclans:
Nairaland boys dropping babies this season.

Lalas baby then airforce. Congratulations airforce1 .Send our love to your new addition.

Please who will help take in for my friend Donstan that guy needs some distractions . tongue
you Don forget explorers baby the exploring princess, the snake princess, and of course the album princess.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
Eberechi24:

Congrats on your baby.
pls post the pictures,

Sure, I will this week
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Twoclans(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
mrMeen:
you Don forget explorers baby the exploring princess, the snake princess, and of course the album princess.

Hmmmmm lovely princesses cheesy

I like the way you categorized the princesses

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by thevirginhunter: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
congrats airforce smiley

Cc: greiyboy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Airforce01(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
thevirginhunter:
congrats airforce smiley

Cc: greiyboy

Oshey baddest

You still dey hunt virgins , try give one belle too na cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Airforce01:
Hello everyone, something just happened right now.

My girlfriend has put to bed .

It's a new chapter of my life and I thank My God that my baby is here safetly and in good health .

I am so excited right now .

Pictures coming soon.

Airforce1
congratulations bro.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by lastclaire4(f): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Airforce01:

You've got to believe it because it's real .

I'm officially a daddy

Pictures will be available soon .

I hope it is a boy. If not start praying o. You cannot plant corn and reap apple.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by lastclaire4(f): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Airforce01:

You've got to believe it because it's real .

I'm officially a daddy

Pictures will be available soon .

I hope it is a boy. If not start praying o. You cannot plant corn and reap apple.congrats all the same.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by babyfaceafrica: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
lastclaire4:

I hope it is a boy. If not start praying o. You cannot plant corn and reap apple.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by babyfaceafrica: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
lastclaire4:

kikikikikikiki...I laugh in isoko
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Burgerlomo: 1:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Saff(f): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2018
The idiot is frustrated with his life
Earthquake2:

Hey hey don't transfer your hate for Airforce1 to an innocent baby

Stop it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Saff(f): 1:18am On Nov 19, 2018
I was just thinking about you today in my room, I was like “ I’ve not seen airforce in a long time” I’m glad you’re doing well.

Congratsss, so happy for you! Welcome to fatherhood and I hope it treats you well.
Airforce01:
Hello everyone, something just happened right now.

My girlfriend has put to bed .

It's a new chapter of my life and I thank My God that my baby is here safetly and in good health .

I am so excited right now .

Pictures coming soon.

Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:21am On Nov 19, 2018
gaby:

Have you informed E-money yet? I know he'll surely bless you.
He better do! And no more 50k oooooo Airforce 1 don really suffer for am

Girl dey no do anything dey get N500,000 grin grin

It is well!

Baby welcome jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by obataokenwa(m): 3:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Congrat my man. May God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by technicallyrich(m): 4:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Augustap:
so that you go use the picture do the baby juju abi.
U get sense
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 4:59am On Nov 19, 2018
MhisTahrah:
This is a cruel thing to say about another's bundle of joy.
Talking like you are innocent, Nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 5:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
I was just thinking about you today in my room, I was like “ I’ve not seen airforce in a long time” I’m glad you’re doing well.

Congratsss, so happy for you! Welcome to fatherhood and I hope it treats you well.
You are thinking about Airforce1 and masturbáting at the same time I see.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 5:05am On Nov 19, 2018
So someone fornicâting and giving birth out of wedlock is now a thing to celebrate? no wonder Africa is this backward, because of stupid people.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Augustap:
See this one looking for pictures, I just pity y'all.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. by Rextizzle(m): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Our local celebrity.... Congrats.. grin
You and who? speak for yourself young girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This happened betwen me and a Single Mother / A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / Do Women Even Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.