Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (54251 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
They should tag him with the Ghana 2Pac ...it would be lit cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gboAyV3acq0

tendingNews:
Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover, Kisses Female Fan

The now popular Mr. Spell gets extreme makeover by Abbey Abuede @IamSexySteel
in preparation to perform at Comedian Whale Mouth's show. Mr. Spellz is definitely ready for tonight’s show with Whale Mouth in Lagos.
Watch video HERE
Whale Mouth had earlier announced the coming of Mr Spell for a performance in Lagos. He said:

"Do u really want to miss the show?
See who is coming to LAGOS for the first time, to come spell all our names.
This Sunday at the Shell Hall Muson Center.
Is a suicide mission.

He said @donjazzy is the only one approved to come pick him at the airport."

Recall that Mr Spell started trending after videos of him misspelling words such as 'Collins' 'Buhari' 'Rochas Okorocha' 'Tunde Ednut' etc went viral. Some even remixed his 'Spell Collins'.

Check out his new makeover photos.

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/mr-spell-to-perform-at-whale-mouths.html?m=1
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

thunder fire your papa there olosho. na yyour type go lick him yansh for the other roomda

You dont need to be insultive

Your madness is second to none

Stop taking those drugs, it has gone deep into you
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by faheez(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirusX:
Morachi would not like this
See as everyone is jumping on the spellz train
But this has a bus stop...just like the "se o mo age mi" crooner undecided
truth no go kill you
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

Even after his make up, his handsomeness refuse to appear

But you’d phuck him low key...... Hoe

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
OsuGanja:

But you’d phuck him low key...... Hoe

Thats the only thing your useless brain is good at
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by faheez(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
sirusX:
Morachi would not like this
See as everyone is jumping on the spellz train
But this has a bus stop...just like the "se o mo age mi" crooner undecided
truth no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:

Thats the only thing your useless brain is good at

Low key hoe lol
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by nonut: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
blackgold2018:
Attention! Sincerely u r nt only a fool.. u r stupid too.
*Yawns*
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Gudwork(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Increasingly pains for morachi.. I get big transformer wey Im need to hug
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
OsuGanja:

Low key hoe lol

It still boils down to the same thing I said you are good at,
your third leg determines for you and not your brain

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by timibare(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:
What's with this 'spell' crap all over the place?
Nigerians can celebrate mumu things...
where has your SERIOUSNESS taken you to? probably your one of those Admin on whatsapp, thinking you ve made it in life....my brother stop hating
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by niceguy3(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

are u his creator?
pls how pretty are u and i tell u that u woill not meet my taste.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by nonut: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
timibare:
where has your SERIOUSNESS taken you to? probably your one of those Admin on whatsapp, thinking you ve made it in life....my brother stop hating
To slap you just dey hungry me now.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
niceguy3:
are u his creator?
pls how pretty are u and i tell u that u woill not meet my taste.

How can I meet your taste,
Do you have a taste bud ?
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by timibare(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:
To slap you just dey hungry me now.
hungry for success bro.....aim high
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Conceptman: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He come resemble Kanye West for one of the pictures
Abeg make dem try wash him teeth embarassed
my thought as well. his teeth needs hypo
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by josiegirl27: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just my eyes.

Or does this freak of nature look like a made-in-Ikotun Wesley Snipes?
do u really mean this
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by nonut: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
timibare:
hungry for success bro.....aim high
Before you learn to fly, you must learn how to walk first.
I need that slap first.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
frozen70:

It still boils down to the same thing I said you are good at,
your third leg determines for you and not your brain

Nothing changes the fact you still a hoe lol
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by timibare(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
nonut:

Before you learn to fly, you must learn how to walk first.
I need that slap first.
I now understand when Jesus said it's finished , he was actually referring to your brain....

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by taiwolomo1: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

grin wetin the guy do u na! Ede jor ma
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by mike1994reds: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

Show us your father's picture
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Guestlander: 4:52am On Nov 19, 2018
DukeNija:
Not to sound tribalistic but you have to give it to the Igbos. This man is about to become a mutually beneficial business venture. Igbo Amaka

That man is clearly mad. He needs help but not this type of help. He is just being exploited for nothing.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by curvilicious: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2018
He looks exactly like sleeping Wesley Snipes in the first pic
Who even n gave him the name: Spellz?
Hey Mr eLu eLu, did you hear of Jumoke the bread seller? Where is she now?
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by AntiWailer: 5:51am On Nov 19, 2018
DukeNija:
Not to sound tribalistic but you have to give it to the Igbos. This man is about to become a mutually beneficial business venture. Igbo Amaka

Give it to social media and stop sounding like an illiterate.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Fruitofthevine: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2018
With that eye glass,the guy resemble kanye west oo.lol

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He come resemble Kanye West for one of the pictures
Abeg make dem try wash him teeth embarassed

Kanye wetin??

Look well, he resemble Wesley Snipes but with a more robust cheeks
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Fruitofthevine:
With that eye glass,the guy resemble kanye west oo.lol

You have good eyes.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Thonee(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Make Morachi go hang imsef, na God dey do am for Mr spells. God bless everyone dat make counted for something and not nothing.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by nonut: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2018
timibare:
I now understand when Jesus said it's finished , he was actually referring to your brain....
**dry**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.