Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (54248 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2018
mike1994reds:

Show us your father's picture

I know you don't have a dad, meet someone else's dad and learn how to be a man from him

You are still lacking that as a premature

Your statement proves that

What has my late dad got to do with this topic

Why not focus on me

Mugu
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2018
taiwolomo1:
grin wetin the guy do u na! Ede jor ma

Lol
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
OsuGanja:

Nothing changes the fact you still a hoe lol

You already know that you are a digger, keep digging till you end in the pit

That's where you came out from and you are likely to follow that same root to end your existence since all you can reason of is hoe

Your mother has a hoe
Your sister has a hoe
Your girlfriend has a hoe
Your auntie has a hoe

Since you discovered that your life depends on what we have, end it there

Stupid and irresponsible animal like you

You have never been productive or useful to your self and it has not occurred to you that your mates are making their parents proud

It will get to a time you will lose focus in life, instead of you to plan on how to man up you are busy searching to discover the dept of a hoe

This is the same thing your dad saw and enjoyed it and over look the dept

He lived happily but because of your stupidity you want to discover the end

Be ready to die inside their.

Mugu
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by DukeNija(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2018
AntiWailer:

Give it to social media and stop sounding like an illiterate.

Ode! Social media has hands and legs in Umuahia right! Use your brain before it gets rotten.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2018
DukeNija:

Ode! Social media has hands and legs in Umuahia right! Use your brain before it gets rotten.

So na Umuahia made him popular ?

Why am I even engaging you self ?

Your IQ is very low.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2018
The guy come resemble this guy wey do blade trilogy (snipps) for Hollywood
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by chinli(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:
This guy is ugly

Even after his make up, his handsomeness refuse to appear
Omo you mean o
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Jhoanner(f): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
priceaction:
Na wa o. Some people want to cash out on this guy's health. They just want to use him to shine and make lots of bucks from his mental illness and am sure they will spend less than 3% of the money gain on him while as long they are done with him, they will leave him to his fate. I see this as wickedness of the highest order. You will soon see them raising funds on his behalf yet they won't spend the fund raised on him. He needs medical rehabilitation not all these nonsense cash out funny deals. We need the name of those sponsoring and promoting him so that when things go wrong, we know who to call out.
Exactly my thoughts!!
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by DukeNija(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
AntiWailer:

So na Umuahia made him popular ?

Why am I even engaging you self ?

Your IQ is very low.

Mr High IQ. Igbo people in umuahia did it. Hence my post. Think before you respond so you don’t sound foolish.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by doskie(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
I thought they said “MEN will grow in KNOWLEDGE “ in the last days...?? U don change am now now...
lool. i no change am oh.
it is said that there will be general ignorance in religious matters
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by yemiosinbajo: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
Youths of this country ehn! We always like to promote stupidity. This will soon pass and another nonsense will trend while the old men in power will be exchanging bags of money and laughing at us.
I just tire for Nigerian youth o

1 Like

Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by mike1994reds: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

I know you don't have a dad, meet someone else's dad and learn how to be a man from him

You are still lacking that as a premature

Your statement proves that

What has my late dad got to do with this topic

Why not focus on me

Mugu
Oh Ehya, you seeking a pity party from us cos your father is late abi, sorry o but you have the guts to describe a man who is or would end up being someone else father, ugly. No pity for you. Sit your mama down and tell her to educate you on how to talk and respect people no matter what they look like. Everyone is beautiful including your father.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
mike1994reds:

Oh Ehya, you seeking a pity party from us cos your father is late abi, sorry o but you have the guts to describe a man who is or would end up being someone else father, ugly. No pity for you. Sit your mama down and tell her to educate you on how to talk and respect people no matter what they look like. Everyone is beautiful including your father.

Is the same thing am saying that you are a beast
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by mike1994reds: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

Is the same thing am saying that you are a beast
If I be beast, your papa wey dey hell for be monster be that grin
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
mike1994reds:

If I be beast, your papa wey dey hell for be monster be that grin

Of course you are going to see him soon
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by mike1994reds: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
frozen70:

Of course you are going to see him soon
I have no business with your father, if he wants to see anyone, it would definitely be you or member of your family! He needs to correct the mistake he left behind.
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by frozen70(f): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
mike1994reds:

I have no business with your father, if he wants to see anyone, it would definitely be you or member of your family! He needs to correct the mistake he left behind.

Since you are the one that discovered those mistakes

You must see him and explain your observations

Just start getting prepared
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Revolva(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) by Revolva(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.