Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Crazy, Crazy, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crazy, Crazy, Lagos (1853 Views)

Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! / 10 Countries It’s Crazy Easy To Immigrate To / The Crazy Way Nigerians Have Colonized London And Other Cities Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lagos my Lagos cheesy

I think the craziest thing I've ever done was to sit on someone's legs until he cried for mercy and left the seat for me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by chukslawrence(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
I sat on a Lady's laps unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
That's why I love 042 like crazy. Very calm, cool and collected place. The tranquility is next to none. I can't survive in Lagos and Abuja. Rowdy cities.

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by calliope(f): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
The woman with the slippers story got me cracking loud grin

Very relatable!

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:
I think the craziest thing I've ever done was to sit on someone's legs until he cried for mercy and left the seat for me.

AS THE GENTLE MAN SHEEP THAT HE IS undecided
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
HAPPY NOW?

WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME YOU'LL STAND TILL YOUR SOUL LEAVES YOUR BODY.
undecided
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AS THE GENTLE [s]MAN[/] SHEEP THAT HE IS undecided
You forgot to edit this grin
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by hahn(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
These are the reasons why I don't miss Lagos. Too much open eye over nothing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
computergeek:
That's why I love 042 like crazy. Very calm, cool and collected place. The tranquility is next to none. I can't survive in Lagos and Abuja. Rowdy cities.
Abuja is not rowdy compared to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
hahn:
These are the reasons why I don't miss Lagos. Too much open eye over nothing undecided
Over nothing?? One bus for 50 people is not 'nothing'. Only the strong survive on the streets
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hate Lagos due to the stress. The state, generally, is too rough.

The influx of many people, who are seeking better business and/or professional opportunities, into different places in the state almost on a daily basis has led to the problem of population explosion, along with the attendant challenges of noise pollution, traffic congestion, among others.

I can't settle down in Lagos. It's simply too rough, boisterous and busy for my liking.

I prefer a quiet neighborhood, where there will be some quiet for my daily meditations.

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Abuja is not rowdy compared to Lagos
But it's a mad place compared to Enugu. PH and Owerri are also two crazily rowdy towns. But I know Lagos is the ultimate king of congested cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by hahn(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Over nothing?? One bus for 50 people is not 'nothing'. Only the strong survive on the streets

Mtchewww. Look at who is talking about "the streets" like you have ever been in it
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
hahn:

Mtchewww. Look at who is talking about "the streets" like you have ever been in it
I have a rough idea of how the streets are. Gerrarahere angry
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by hahn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Woman I used to sleep on a bench and look at the stars. Getthefuckouttahere undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Ishi my Love - The only woman I have ever loved after Missy89 grin

I have been trying to get the attention of Missy89 but she's in love with her white neighbour who lives across her street in VA, USA.

The white guy does not like Missy89 but he's in love with Tiwa Savage. grin

Tiwa, although a "cheerful giver" - is crushing on Wizkid. grin

Wizkid - though boinking Tiwa & already with 3 baby mamas - is also crushing on Ishilove. grin

Ishilove - a beautiful & intelligent mother of 2 is crushing on Naptu2.

Naptu2 - a responsible Uncle & a father crushing on Pocohantas.

Pocohantas - Hmmmmmm (according to LuciferKristi pim pim pim pim pim) is crushing on TonyeBarcanista. grin

TonyeBarcanista - a former APC e-chieftain but now a diehard e-PDP chieftain (because of Makarfi) is crushing on Bobrisky. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Bobrisky - a cross-dressing werey is crushing on Paul Okoye of P-Square.

Paul Okoye though married - is crushing on Mizmycoli.

Mizmycoli, my married ex e-girlfriend - is crushing on Dr. Festus Fadeyi. grin

Dr. Festus Fadeyi Oloro - a multi-billionaire is crushing on Toke Makinwa.

Toke Makinwa - a shameless feminist come Olosho - is crushing on Dino Melaye. grin

Dino Melaye - a radical thug & Senator is crushing on ibkayee.

Ibkayee - an Amerikan-based nerd is crushing on Edimolu. grin

Edimolu - a heavyweight Olosho master is crushing on Folake4u. grin

Folake4u - A coded pim pim pim pim pim is crushing on Ganduje. Hahahahaaa! grin

Ganduje (aka Gandollar) is crushing on Beremx. grin

Beremx - my married former e-girlfriend is crushing on Cramjones aka FFK.

FFK - "as unstable as water" and a deputy commander of Biafra is crushing on Lauretta Onochie. grin

Lauretta Onochie - our resident palm wine tapper is crushing on Donald Trump.

Donald Trump (aka Grab them by the Pvssy) is crushing on Theresa May. grin

Theresa May (aka Mrs. Novichok) is crushing on Emmanuel Macron. grin

Emmanuel Macron - a protégée of Fela Anikulapo Ganja is crushing on the Croatian President - Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic.

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic - a woman like kingkong is crushing on Lucasbalo aka AbbeyBailey. grin

Lucasbalo - a Chicago-based hedge-fund manager is crushing on Cossy Orjiakor. grin cheesy grin

Cossy Orjiakor - a mobile bosom exhibitionist is crushing on Gazzuzz. grin

Gazzuzz - a British-trained auto mechanic is crushing on Revontuli. grin

Revontuli - an European based Oyinbo with a very soft skin is crushing Mohammadu Buhari. grin

Mohammadu Buhari - a lifeless pim pim pim pim pim (according to Trump) is crushing on Angela Merkel of "Western Germany" grin

Angela Merkel - the mother of EU is crushing on Vladimir Putin.

Now, we must pay attention here. grin

Vladimirovich Putin - an ex KGB, the husband of Amerika, Israel & Britain is focused on the "Avangard" - a Russian hypersonic glide vehicle capable of flying over Mach 20 –  24,700km/h, or 4 miles per second – which can be launched by the formidable  "Sarmat RS-28" intercontinental ballistic missile and reach Washington DC in a mere 15 minutes, flying in a cloud of plasma “like a meteorite” – that can neither be intercepted nor stopped by any existing missile defense system on the planet – and which General John Hyten (head of US Strategic Command) warned Amerika about, saying:  “We don’t have any defense that could deny the employment of such a weapon against us.”

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/20/stratcom-chief-worries-amid-claims-unstoppable-russian-missile.html

And that makes Vladimirovich Putin of Moskow - The champion & master of Planet Earth. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Goodnyte! kiss

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

I have been trying to get the attention of Missy89 but she's in love with her white neighbour who lives across her street in VA, USA.

Wizkid - though boinking Tiwa & already with 3 baby mamas - is also crushing on Ishilove. grin

Pocohantas - Hmmmmmm (according to LuciferKristi pim pim pim pim pim) is crushing on TonyeBarcanista. grin

TonyeBarcanista - a former APC e-chieftain but now a diehard e-PDP chieftain (because of Makarfi) is crushing on Bobrisky. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Toke Makinwa - a shameless feminist come Olosho - is crushing on Dino Melaye. grin

FFK - "as unstable as water" and a deputy commander of Biafra is crushing on Lauretta Onochie. grin

Emmanuel Macron - a protégée of Fela Anikulapo Ganja is crushing on the Croatian President - Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic.

Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic - a woman like kingkong is crushing on Lucasbalo aka AbbeyBailey. grin

Lucasbalo - a Chicago-based hedge-fund manager is crushing on Cossy Orjiakor. grin cheesy grin

Revontuli - an European based Oyinbo with a very soft skin is crushing Mohammadu Buhari. grin

Mohammadu Buhari - a lifeless pim pim pim pim pim (according to Trump) is crushing on Angela Merkel of "Western Germany" grin

Vladimirovich Putin - an ex KGB, the husband of Amerika, Israel & Britain is focused on the "Avangard" - a Russian hypersonic glide vehicle capable of flying over Mach 20 –  24,700km/h, or 4 miles per second – which can be launched by the formidable  "Sarmat RS-28" intercontinental ballistic missile and reach Washington DC in a mere 15 minutes, flying in a cloud of plasma “like a meteorite” – that can neither be intercepted nor stopped by any existing missile defense system on the planet – and which General John Hyten (head of US Strategic Command) warned Amerika about, saying:  “We don’t have any defense that could deny the employment of such a weapon against us.”

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/20/stratcom-chief-worries-amid-claims-unstoppable-russian-missile.html

And that makes Vladimirovich Putin of Moskow - The champion & master of Planet Earth. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Goodnyte! kiss
I can't believe I read this to the end. Werey ni bobo yi sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Goodnyte! kiss
Bobwetin? Yuck!
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by ibkayee(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Goodnyte! kiss
I’m not American based dear, I’m based in the UK cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by edimolu(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Goodnyte! kiss
Lol, dunno what to say...have your fun!!
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by folake4u(f): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Goodnyte! kiss

Hei gawd!

undecided
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by edimolu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by revontuli(f): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
You got it all mixed up. I'm crushing on Putin not Buhari lmao

Zoharariel:

Goodnyte! kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by ifyalways(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why y'all have to quote that long post just to drop an emoticon or sentence angry

Whatever happened to Cramjones, btw? cheesy

My lagos story is not complete without mention of amala joints.

6 Likes

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Obinkita(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Eko is the breeding ground of plenty successful Nigerians.
Abuja is just learning

2 Likes

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Obinkita:
Eko is the breeding ground of plenty successful Nigerians.
Abuja is just learning
And plenty mentally stressed Nigerians as well.

1 Like

Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by Ishilove: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2018
hahn:

Woman I used to sleep on a bench and look at the stars. Getthefuckouttahere undecided
Now you've upgraded to a couch?
Re: Crazy, Crazy, Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

And plenty mentally stressed Nigerians as well.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Panama / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / You Wanna Live In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.