Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences (1515 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
I'm an introvert to the core. I don't really have much experience with girls but I just decided to share this one and read others' experiences (just for laughs tho).

So here goes the story:

There was this girl I met in Church (Scratch that- We never met cause I never talked to her or had a one- on - one conversation), she was an half- cast(her mom is Chinese and her dad is Yoruba). I remember the day she first Walked into the church with her family, they diverted the attention of my Sunday school class lol ( you know how Nigerians behave when they see foreigners na). She became a member and I started looking forward to seeing her every Sunday. She was kinda my first crush. I was only 11 and in js1 at the time.

Two years later, Mans was still crushing hard but still hadn't said a word to her. There is this guy( one of the few dudes I talk to in church till date) that attended the same school and was with her and her brother and was quite cool with them. He gave me their 2go usernames (it was buzzing then). They later moved to Spain. I chatted with her a few times and one night I decided to go all out.

I told her how I felt. She told me she'd think about it and went offline immediately. The next times I chatted with her
, she didn't even say anything about it. So I told my cousin and he gave me some corny lines I used. This time she flat out told me no. She asked me why I liked her and I replied telling her corny stuff like she is the most intelligent girl I've ever met ( a girl I never talked to lol).

Looking back at it now, I'm very happy she turned me down because I've grown to love my freedom. I last chatted with her in 2016 on Facebook because she's very boring to chat with and always expects me to chat her up first. I still check her Instagram once in a while tho.

Please disregard my grammatical errors and pardon my poor writing. Introverts, share your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Bluezy13(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmmm...

11yrs old in JS1.

2years later; you got her 2go contact.

11 + 2 = 13yrs old.

13yrs old on 2go.
2go officially launched in 2010 in Nigeria and this is 2018.

13 + 8 = 21.

So you should be 22+-21.

You should be thinking about your future.

9 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
Hmmm?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by 0pposite(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Such senseless cockerel nonsense..
Introverts are the worst beings on earth..
#spits angry
Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by babyfaceafrica: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
0pposite:
Such senseless cockerel nonsense..
Introverts are the worst beings on earth..
#spits angry
you are the most senseless person on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by babyfaceafrica: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
money,money,money..when you have it...you won't need to woo any gal..na dem go rush you

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Foodforthought: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you are the most senseless person on nairaland
Only nairaland? Nigeria has never known senselessness like his

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Foodforthought: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Introvert like me..... it took me about 2 weeks to compose myself and approach this girl. I was a corper then. You needed to see how she blanked me, although she gave me her number later.. I called her a few times and gave up... she just bruised my ego.It was when I ended my service and returned home that she started disturbing me with calls... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

11yrs old in JS1.

11 + 2 = 13yrs old.

13yrs old on 2go.
2go officially launched in 2010 in Nigeria and this is 2018.

13 + 8 = 21.

So you should be 22+-21.

Bro, I'm actually younger than 21. I'm nowhere close to 21. Dude went to do some research on 2go because he wants to know my age.

Like I said in the original post, I posted this just for laughs so why are you telling me to think about my life.Where did that even come from?

This is the romance section. What kind of stuff do you expect to be posted here? I'm not the kind of person that picks fights or likes to argue online so you either share your experiences and let's laugh or kindly exit the thread.

Positive vibes here only.No negatives.

Thanks.

14 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Bluezy13(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
raptex:
Bro, I'm actually younger than 21. I'm nowhere close to 21. Dude went to do some research on 2go because he wants to know my age.

Like I said in the original post, I posted this just for laughs so why are you telling me to think about my life.Where did that even come from?

This is the romance section. What kind of stuff do you expect to be posted here? I'm not the kind of person that picks fights or likes to argue online so you either share your experiences and let's laugh or kindly exit the thread.

Thanks.

Oh, I even upgraded your age...
And if you are younger than 21, your story doesn't add up with respect to dates and years.

Anyways, think about your future!!!
Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Foodforthought:
Hahaha
Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bluezy13:

More reason you should be thinking about your future!!
Bro,I have great plans for my future so why don't you think about yours and stop bugging

4 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bluezy13:

And if you are younger than 21, your story doesn't add up with respect to dates and years.

Dude, why are you so Bent on knowing my age?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Foodforthought:
I agree
Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by kingxsamz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

11yrs old in JS1.
11 + 2 = 13yrs old.
13yrs old on 2go. 2go officially launched in 2010 in Nigeria and this is 2018.
13 + 8 = 21.
So you should be 22+-21.
so Because he's 21 he shouldn't be in a relationship right? How some nairalanders think baffles me...

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Bluezy13:

na so una go just dey disgrace una self
ominiknowest , researcher

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by Foodforthought: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2018
kingxsamz:

so Because he's 21 he shouldn't be in a relationship right? How some nairalanders think baffles me...
I just tire

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences by 2O17: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2018
undefined

(1) (Reply)

'dear Bachelor, Don’t Be Impressed By Women Who Open Their Legs For You' - Reno / Do You Know How Many Times You Need To Have Sex To Make A Baby / Bobrisky Display Breasts, Fans Go Gaga (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.