Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos (42266 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by G1STM0RE: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerian identical twins identified as Tongha Martha and Priscilla Tongha Mberekpe, who are pregnant with identical twins have shared their maternity photos.

One of the Nigerian identical twins who shared the maternity photos wrote;

This is coming few days after we shared maternity photos of 3 biological Nigerian sisters who got pregnant at same time.

The sisters, Ogechi, Chika and Onyee, are expecting mothers and decided to document the wonderful journey of them planning to become mothers at the same time. They are reportedly expecting 4 babies.

One of the pregnant sisters, Chika who shared the photos on Instagram wrote;

If you know me, you know I love my sisters to the next universe and back. I’ve literally shared everything with them (clothes, teachers, parents, food etc) I’m now sharing this crazy journey to motherhood. Gods timing is just miraculous. I could not have dreamt it like this.

Onyee wrote;

To have sisters that laugh with you, cry with you, even fight with you is truly a blessing… but to have sisters that go on the best journey in life with you – being a mother – is just EVERYTHING!!!

Ogechi wrote;

I’ve shared my entire life with you both. I wouldn’t want to start this part of my life any other way. God knew what he was doing when he gave me sisters. I’d be dead without them or at least my hair would look a mess.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-identical-twins-pregnant-identical-twins-pose-maternity-photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by G1STM0RE: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2018

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by WinningEleven(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
G1STM0RE:
sad
all the time you create post and you comment first. What's your issue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by MJBOLT: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
if they are expecting identical twins then they probably got married to identical twins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by nepapole(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by frozen70(f): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
MJBOLT:
if they are expecting identical twins then they probably got married to identical twins

It doesn't really go that way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by freeeeme(m): 5:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Are dey from Igbo-ora?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Lucifer66(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2018
They must have fvcked the same guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by AdeFisayomi(f): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Identical twins? I don't understand. How did they know that they are going to be identical?

58 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by KingAzari: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
These Women Have No Sense Of Shame At All; Displaying Their Evidence Of Unprotected And Careless Sex To The Whole World To See.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Abalado(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Retired Olosho twins,,, yeye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by maxiuc(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by 0pposite(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2018
There's is nothing spectacular about this.. Infact these ladies are one of the many problems of Nigeria.. Fucck Mary Slessor for stopping our historic population control tradition..
By the year 2050,Nigeria will be in the same situation as China yet we are 100yrs behind China in everything.
#Spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Duplik8t77(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2018
dem marry d same husband? How come they got pregnant at the same time?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by 1759King: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2018
AdeFisayomi:
Identical twins? I don't understand. How did they know that they are going to be identical?
Made possible through advancement in medical technology...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by indodon(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2018
babies are blessings and all but this sh*t shouldnt make front page... capice?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by lindiwey: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2018
AdeFisayomi:

It is very possible to know, Scan can detect it 100 percent..If the babies are in the same sac, it means identical twins but if they are in seperate sacs it means they are not identical..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by carzola(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Is their puzzzzy i identical in
Size cause if one is wider
Then am disappointed..
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by AdeFisayomi(f): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
1759King:
Made possible through advancement in medical technology...

Advancement in medical technology, in this country?
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2018
Twins are beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
AdeFisayomi:

Ultrasound. Google it.
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Justseyii: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
How do we know the kids would be identical?

Be a king. Go to www.studentvillage.one
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by AdeFisayomi(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2018
lindiwey:

It is very possible to know, Scan can detect it 100 percent..If the babies are in the same sac, it means identical twins but if they are in seperate sacs it means they are not identical..

Okay
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by engrobidigbo: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
How did they know they are pregnant with "identical twins"? undecided

Abi scanning machines now snap in 7D? sad
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by condralbedez: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
so identical twins bleep them,ayam nt understanding mbok?ok,they are expecting to gv birth to identical twins,wao
Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2018
How do they know the twins they are expecting are identical?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2018
lindiwey:

lol...my aunts friend gave birth to twins she assumed were identical bcoz they came in the same sac and looked alike at birth, it wasn't long before they started looking like two different humans entirely....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.