Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (66165 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Spatta: 1:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Women! They don't let go, they will go to any length to destroy you when you let them go because of the lack of control of their character

what is the basis of calling a man who gave you a child "one minute man"?

The statement in other words confirms that you are irresponsible and all you want is a sex man

you are not worthy to be a mother

2 Years after you are still going about telling the whole world about your pain

He has moved on
go to bed

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Boss13: 1:44am On Nov 19, 2018
I only hope Tonto gets the medical attention she truly deserves. As each day passes, it becomes clearer why Churchill left her. Apparently, she thinks she is trying to throw dirt on his image, but little did she know that she has unearthed her true witchcraft behavior.

Also, with all these revelations she is freely dishing, it brings his sense of judgement into question. Churchill is a yahoo man, but Tonto decided to stick with him and spend her own money - WHY? He is a ONE MINUTE MAN, but she stood by him and showered him praises. Tonto spent her money so that she can get married to Churchill.

Tonto go and take your drugs and stop bothering us

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by isnovic(m): 2:39am On Nov 19, 2018
You can take the bitch out of the street, but you cannot take the street out of the bitch.

First Class Gutter behavior.
Classless attitude

This has shown the guy leaving her was the right decision.

Just pity the man she is raising, because he will end up being broken.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by YoungKeem(m): 2:49am On Nov 19, 2018
A one minute man that gave you a baby. I pity the dude, herbal medicine sellers will now start sending him adverts messages on Instagram now.

Lol. �

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by prettyrits: 3:06am On Nov 19, 2018
What do you expect from a demented woman, who expects a man to last as long as her Love Machine does? Someone should tell her that, Churchill is only human, and cannot kill himself dredging and pumping her for hours. If she's accustomed to her masturbating gadgets, let her know the one minute man, was man enough to impregnate her, and he is the father of her kid.

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Aditii(f): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2018
She's a crazy, bitter bitch that's still obsessed with her ex. As much as I understand that she might still be hurting for whatever reason, coming out to disgrace him in that manner was ridiculously low and unnecessary. Same woman that goes around preaching the gospel and speaking in tongues on Instagram. I honestly believe that this woman is on the verge of being demented. She needs help.
IamD18:
Now tell me why a responsible man will want to marry and stay with this woman? She should even be ashamed of herself that a one-minute man scammed her, confused her, made her gosh about him publicly and ended up marrying her with her money without spending a dime[As she claimed]

What a stupid, faustrated and confused lady she is.

Even a dumb person can tell that this irresponsible left-over and wayward smoke addict is pained and frustrated with her marital condition.

It's written all over her post.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 19, 2018
koolaid87:
Respect the man

Even though he's your ex, he's still the father of your boy.

How would you feel if your boy's peers mock him with this scathing statement of yours?

Use your brain B1tch

Silence is golden
Seriously, how old do u think their son is?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by koolaid87: 4:35am On Nov 19, 2018
charliboy654:

Seriously, how old do u think their son is?

It's just a question. How would she feel if.....

And by the way, internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Faithway10:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is out with another bombshell about her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle.

This time, she's claiming he's a one minute man, and that she married him with her money, fed and clothed him

See the post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-ex-husband-is-a-one-minute-man.html

Rantings of a pained woman.

Toto Decay you no dey tire sef undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by noskcid(m): 5:04am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:
Now tell me why a responsible man will want to marry and stay with this woman? She should even be ashamed of herself that a one-minute man scammed her, confused her, made her gosh about him publicly and ended up marrying her with her money without spending a dime[As she claimed]

Even a dumb person can tell that this irresponsible left-over and wayward smoke addict is pained and frustrated with her marital condition.

I swear
I need this Churchill guy to teach me work o
bad street hustler.
kudos brother
that's the price you pay when we make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by D1zion: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2018
She's pained as the guy is not really bantering words with her all the while. But only to throw a word at her & allow her to lick her wounds. But from things this guy is not a poor guy like she's claiming......

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Felixv: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Her ranting doesn’t make sense - didn’t they court before getting married, she must have known his financial status before they got married.

And how he lasts in bed should not come as a surprise since she wasn’t married as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by LWFashion(f): 6:04am On Nov 19, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Woman clearly needs help. I pray her family and friends provide her the help and support she needs.

She's going through great depression

And you men don't ?
Speak for your self. I am no fan of Tontolet, as a lady with class, some things should be out of the public space. But she's going to be angry about so many other things you would never hear in the media. So, where would you start your judgement from?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by oruma19: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Maturity is being able to keep the secret of a friend when u guys are no longer in talking terms..tonto is not matured.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Aldebaran(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2018
Frustrated woman grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by carzola(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:

are you talking about your mother here?? Men feel they are mini gods so when you tell them the truth they get pained... A woman like tonto could settle for all that shiiiii in a man then she Is a real woman and she never cheated till she left the ritualist.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by newoffer: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Productive one minute dick. Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Yankiss(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2018
I don't like speculations. Some girls here should go and find out the true situation from Churchill. I can only comment after then.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Faithway10:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is out with another bombshell about her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle.

This time, she's claiming he's a one minute man, and that she married him with her money, fed and clothed him

See the post below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-ex-husband-is-a-one-minute-man.html

lol. ..Scorned LovePeddler...I despise bitter and scornful women they are more venomous than black mambas and jelly fish put together..Meanwhile we know how they met and all...Today all is on reverse gear..? The pain here is she can't let go even if she has moved on...That obsession in her is why her heart beats and bleeds everytime she hears his name..

By the way those aren't funny and healthy signs... Even if he tries to go under the radar and makes himself incommunicado now..She will play the kid's card to draw him out...Such women pawn their kids to satisfy their obsession..

I really pity men...I once was a victim and i almost went bananas till today i still feel the trauma sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by cacnig111: 6:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Register ur company today with CAC via an accredited professional
Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nig
Cal/Whatsapp: 070-3467-2434

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2018
carzola:
are you talking about your mother here?? Men feel they are mini gods so when you tell them the truth they get pained... A woman like tonto could settle for all that shiiiii in a man then she Is a real woman and she never cheated till she left the ritualist.
sharrap lowlife post man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by stuffs4me(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2018
koolaid87:
Respect the man

Even though he's your ex, he's still the father of your boy.

How would you feel if your boy's peers mock him with this scathing statement of yours?

Use your brain B1tch

Silence is golden

Tonto_Dike is a demented and psychologicaly unballanced person and she needs help.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by agarawu23(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2018
This girl no fit see better husband again, no be swear. People of her type just get young guys to service them and call it a day. They can even go out of naija where people don't know them.

They will only rant after being dumped.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by deebrownneymar: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2018
Fake born again bitch
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Midastorch(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2018
0pposite:
Tonto is right!
There's nothing as annoying as having a poor yahoo yahoo boy who cannot last on bed.
It must have been a hell for tonto with her high sex demand..
#spits angry

I'll rather be a one minute man and have a child that resembles me in all ramification...... It's obvious your sister is pained, the hightime she let go of Church hill the better...... WTF!!!!! This is the man she praised almost everyday... She's just a scornful woman..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Midastorch:

I'll rather be a one minute man and have a child that resembles me in all ramification...... It's obvious your sister is pained, the hightime she let go of Church hill the better...... WTF!!!!! This is the man she praised almost everyday... She's just a scornful woman..
Simplep:
Very bad character, dis tonto…..thank God churchill jappa.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by whirlwind7(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2018
IamD18:

Actually, it's written all over your post that you're the one who seemed to be most pained and frustrated by their ordeal.

What makes it your business and headache? Did you have a personal stake in their marriage? Haba! shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by opribo(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2018
This man she is insulting online has not talked about her since he dumped her. It is obvious she is pained.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Ishilove: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Real men don't require more than 58 seconds .......

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by norman1(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2018
churchill right now...

Re: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
As if she didn't taste the 1 minute man before marriage to confirm his stamina. Mumu, bimbo Tonto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) / Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.