Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (80465 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by leksite120(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2018
BeiFangLaye:
Thank God say d**k no dy smell, gals for show us hell
aswear bro
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Modarun(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
When we tell them to stop dating senseless small boys, they wont listen, na Six packs and swag them go dey chase. Never date a small boy, date grown men. If this guy was a grown ass man what he would do is take his girl to the clinic, have her tested for any infections and then pay for the treatment of both of them. Funny enough and a shame some of these ladies were actually infected by the guys saying they are dirty. To tell you just how stupid and ignorant most of these guys are, majority of the guys on the thread sef dnt even knw most times smelly kpekus is caused by infection and not dirtiness. When they fingered their girls with dirty unwashed fingers introducing foriegn germs. If we check properly, its even the idiat that infected her with the germs sef.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lyntiffany(f): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
franchasng:
lovely advice from a lady to fellow ladies kiss

Bad smell isn't good for guys or ladies, it can traumatize a partner. It has killed so many relationships.

It is not easy to be a lady, to maintain a good hygiene down there is not easy, but ladies pls try your best as recommended in this comment I quoted.

Guys too should do same, especially with their boxers. You are not supposed to wear the same boxers for more than 3 days at most.

Normally as a guy, you ought to change boxers every 2nd day to maintain good hygiene and smell.

If u are a guy who hustle about a lot and always go about your daily business using public transport, you should change your boxers everyday u get home. Boxers are cheap nowadays, buy as many and keep if u can't keep up with washing them everyday as u bath.

Again, washing machines are cheap now, u can get one 4.5kg washing machine with 18,000naira u dash to girls freely. Washing machine is not for rich people only, as a single guy u can buy a cheap small washing machine for as low as 18k to use for washing your boxers, bedsheets, singlet, etc.

I have a lot of washing machines of various weights I can sell to you if u need. My personal company is mostly into electronics and stuff though I hardly reply PMs now for security purpose, if u want quote me here.

Don't allow your down end to be too bushy.

Buy oil perfumes and use it to rob on your palms wait small for the alcohol content to evaporate, then rub it around your private and groin as a guy before u wear your boxers and u will enjoy the smell of your boxers always.

Whenever I pull off my boxers, the smell always make me happy cheesy

Lastly guys are guilty of bad smell, so guys while u condemn ladies for smelly private, do not forget to take care of your mouth and breath.

Once in a while find something to scrape your tongue and remove long dwelling diets that causes bad breath.

Infection can lead to pussy smells or bad breath, so if good hygiene isn't solving your pussy smell or bad breath, pls go for medical checkup to find out the underlying medical cause.
Thanks man.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lyntiffany(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
Who puts honey on their vagina? Madam stop giving false information to sound intelligent. You don’t need to do all of that to have a fresh vagina, that’s what causes all these bacteria infections and thrush because girls will be putting different kinds of soaps and ingredients down there, from what they’ve read online. All your vagina needs is water,. WATER! And drink plenty water, that will maintain the ph balance and keep it odour free. Stop deceiving these young girls please
oga around your vagina not inside your vagina before you haste to rush for quotes do yourself a favour by digesting the write up properly. In the absence of drugs ask your self what our great grand mother's used. Biko this is morning don't have your strength. You can source for this Info your self . Honey has so many health benefits. If you've not been using one I advice you to go get one for yourself. You will thank me later. Remember I said original honey not cramel. Thanks. And mind you nobody is disputing the fact that water isn't the primary thing to do every young girl knows that. Just as your body needs oil or cream to appear smooth and soft your vagina also needs that and since honey have the properties that can achieve this without side effects why not make use of it round the region and give it a fresh feel, instead of using some toxic tubes around there. Have seen many girls that apply tubes around their vagina region, that can actually bring about cancer, mostly after shaving their pussy or after bathing. This not right at all.Pls madam discard what you want or do research for yourself. No knowledge is a waste.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Ayobami7(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Saff(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Listen, you don’t put anything around your vagina, especially something as sticky, sweet and thick as honey. The vagina is very sensitive and even if a drop of the honey enters, it will mess up the ph balance. Why do you need to put honey on your vagina to keep it fresh? Why do you have to go thy extreme? Water is enough to maintain a good level of hygiene around the vagina, keep it shaved and wear loose underwear. Stop spreading false information which could result to infections and complications pleeeaseee.
lyntiffany:
oga around your vagina not inside your vagina before you haste to rush for quotes do yourself a favour by digesting the write up properly. In the absence of drugs ask your self what our great grand mother's used. Biko this is morning don't have your strength. You can source for this Info your self . Honey has so many health benefits. If you've not been using one I advice you to go get one for yourself. You will thank me later. Remember I said original honey not cramel. Thanks.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Donjazzy12(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
zomby:

I disagree, bros.
I am not sure which naija ladies you have been dealing with, but I can tell you that not all naija ladies walk around with a cooking cooshy.

Some of them clearly understand the importance of taking a good care of that part of their body. So, pls speak for yourself and for just the ones you have dealt with.

Naija ladies still carry the best smelling cooshy.. tongue
Another foolish man destroying another fellow mans perfect argument to impress women. Most young men of nowadays are fools.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lyntiffany(f): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
Listen, you don’t put anything around your vagina, especially something as sticky, sweet and thick as honey. The vagina is very sensitive and even if a drop of the honey enters, it will mess up the ph balance. Why do you need to put honey on your vagina to keep it fresh? Why do you have to go thy extreme? Water is enough to maintain a good level of hygiene around the vagina, keep it shaved and wear loose underwear. Stop spreading false information which could result to infections and complications pleeeaseee.
stick to your own health ways have been on this for donkey years. I Don't use tubes or whatever you call it. I use my honey and I add it to my water every morning to drink. I Always go for a vagina swab test. It has helped me alot so leave me to it. Informations are meant to be assmiliated or discarded. That's why you can reasearch thanks.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Saff(f): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Well if it’s worked for you that’s great. I guess we’re all different smiley
lyntiffany:
stick to your own health ways have been on this for donkey years. Don't use tubes or whatever you call it. I use my honey and I add it to my water every morning to drink. Always go for a vagina swab test. It has helped me alot so leave me to it. Informations are meant to be assmiliated or discarded. That's why you can reasearch thanks.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lyntiffany(f): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
Thanks dear but Endeavour to Google the health benefits of honey or ask your doctor but If your a doctor or pharmacist I don't think you will believe me Cos you guys don't believe in traditional medcine or natural ways. You so much love your chemical substances which is quite detrimental to health.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by lyntiffany(f): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
Thanks dear but Endeavour to Google the health benefits of honey or ask your doctor but If your a doctor or pharmacist I don't think you will believe me Cos you guys don't believe in traditional medcine or natural ways. You so much love your chemical substances which is quite detrimental to health.

Modified... note that honey contains anti- bacteria and anti- fungal properties. Bye.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by BiqSean(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2018
OKOATA:
That's why I was I always tell this hoes that they have nothing to offer but their smelly puzzies. Met this girl off late, very frosh and curvy body but Damm puzzy stinks like shit. I had planned on going a few rounds. I manage one round just lock up.
Pushy dey smell and u still manage one round... I fear who no fear you baba

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Augustagbo(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2018
Oh shit

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by ijayebonyi(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Hassan88(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2018
It's acting.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by samojay20(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Fake, it's all planned for views.. mtweeeeee

I thought i was the only one that had eyes... God bless you

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by paix(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2018
The guy is only being sincere. Would you want him to behave like Lai Mohammed?
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by carter009(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Don't go and wash your smelling pussy,, useless thing.
Amakavula:
Fake, it's all planned for views.. mtweeeeee
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
oyigah:
It will alter the PH of the vagina & thats a recipe for infection

It is harmless to the vagina, women have been using it for decades and it's recommended by gynecologists. It goes in the bath water, not the vagina. undecided It is also used for baking and mix two teaspoons of it in a glass of water, and drink it for indigestion. Every home should have a box of baking soda.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
JjBankys:
it's just a comedy skit undecided

It wasn't funny at all. sad
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by GenFunction: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
freedom of speech nd expression
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lajet:

it's very clear to me now I thought they are pretending not knowing so they have immune to the smell.

They have to be immune to it, how could they knowingly walk around smelling like that. undecided
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Emaprince: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
khiaa:

I don't think they are pretending, I think they get immune to the smell. When I go to the gym, omg you won't believe the funk coming from some of those women. Makes you run for the nearest window or door gaging.
grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Emaprince:
grin grin grin angry angry

lol, What are you mad about? grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by bizhop01: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
hahaha haaa.....
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:

And that is the reason a lot of women stink. Lack of correct hygiene education. There are natural remedies you can use to stay fresh, including vinegar. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
carter009:
Don't go and wash your smelling pussy,, useless thing.
Die heretic burn in hell!
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Modarun:
When we tell them to stop dating senseless small boys, they wont listen, na Six packs and swag them go dey chase. Never date a small boy, date grown men. If this guy was a grown ass man what he would do is take his girl to the clinic, have her tested for any infections and then pay for the treatment of both of them. Funny enough and a shame some of these ladies were actually infected by the guys saying they are dirty. To tell you just how stupid and ignorant most of these guys are, majority of the guys on the thread sef dnt even knw[b[b]] most times smelly kpekus is caused by infection and not dirtiness[/b]. [/b]When they fingered their girls with dirty unwashed fingers introducing foriegn germs. If we check properly, its even the idiat that infected her with the germs sef.

That is true, sometimes.
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by khiaa(f): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:

You will be surprised at the natural wonders coconut oil or shea butter can do after your bath. Nice and fresh with no harsh chemicals, all natural. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by carter009(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
With your smelling pussy you are already in hell.
Amakavula:

Die heretic burn in hell!
Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by zomby(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
dingbang:
They are trying to pass a message to you ladies out there to religiously take good care of your vagina, but the dirty ones will pick offense, you know them by their comments.

I agree with you 100%...It is not about the messengers or the way the message is delivered, but all about the content of the message.

Believe it or not, this fake news has changed my lives and relationships between yesterday and this morning.

The message is very simple:
Ladies take a good care of your private part; it makes no sense to put on a beautiful make up and a nice Gucci dress, while your @sss and cooshy smell like a mortuary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.