Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled (57283 Views)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by ajayiopy: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2018
THESE GUYS ARE NOT MATURE
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by davillian(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2018
We don't say what's on our mind
We even initiate peace talks so you leave your guard down and boom we strike without warning months later.
And the story will be like I don't think Wizkid killed him because he even made peace with all of us.
I'm not scared of niggas who says "I will kill you in public . I'm only scared of those who says nothing with smile on their face.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by gbishman: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2018
This guy needs to consult with a sound lawyer and sue wizkids ass for some good millions. Step up dude u Don hammer
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2018
eclecticbaron:

My bloda grin, sometimes cowards point at the graves of brave men. It pays to exercise caution if not sorry could be your name. You see the difference in the Davido case is that Davido never issued a death threat on anyone unlike Wizzy. Meanwhile are you supporting Wizzys death wish on the running bouncer? I don't think Nigerians are afraid rather they are being careful. It pays to measure your words...could be your doing or undoing...pride goes before a fall grin
yes i know all u said my bloda����from the roof of a foolish man u point to the tomb of a brave man i heard���but cowardice also has been condemned overtime..I rest my case
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Iceprincehkn(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
servercodes001:
Wizkid after hearing news that the bouncer was just found dead
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by ikennamadu1(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
tempest01:
fool...if anything happens to him, u r suspect

even if it is not by you, u r complicit
shut up.. when him machete person.. shey him no be suspect ni.. always behaving like a foolish cow

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by tegaever: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2018
servercodes001:
Wizkid after hearing news that the bouncer was just found dead

Did you kill him?
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by yinkus6750(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Kill?
Sue the club, your debts will certainly be cancelled.
They should provide the bouncer, and he should face the law for attempted murder.
The matches cit on the face was very deep, what was his intention?
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
How can an employee of a night club that is supposed to cater to the needs & security of the clients be a machete wielder & opener of their heads I can't understand this at all As much as wizkid's post was uncalled for the club owner should openly apologise otherwise when it starts affecting the turnout make him no blame anyone but himself undecided

Naija na wah o shocked
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2018
StoneLucifer:
I just hate this tout called wizkid.. His stories don't amuse me, not his fan. I banned his music from being played in my night club.
story grin
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:49am On Nov 19, 2018
kingkakaone:
Most of these celebrities will come online to talk nonsense.
One day when their word will follow with an unfortunate events then they will understand how bad using such words are.

Imagine that young6ix telling someone not to come to Niger Delta if he values his life the other day as if he's the owner of the region.

What I'm saying is that one day the bushmeat will catch the hunter.

I just want to see who will be the scapegoat.
true bro... But, wetin we go gain from all these threats sef? Na so one touring/traveller back in 2015 say if e no win as leader the blood of blah blah blah will flow.

#ValueLives
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Rivalry bouncers.I smell jealousy.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2018
See lot of people's mentor...
Okay
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2018
What if the guy is found dead? He will be the first suspect. People should be careful what they say, it can be used against you in the court of law.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Charlesmore(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin Wizkid o ni gbese Serial debtor
yu don come again
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by bleskid: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
run nigga we will use 4 and spell your surname for your body ...instead of saying this ... e for be more legit
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by legibow: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2018
FindX:
Just go and clear your debt.
Na for this boy ooo.... U don't only do foolish things, u also owe gbese up and down.....
Only you... 1. You don't take care of your kids and baby mama
2. Na still you dey pound ur aunty
3. You add gbese join.... Celebrity wayray la le yi..
they are following you
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Mysselff2: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Wizkid o ni gbese
Serial debtor

With all the 254 million naira the Indian mogul paid him for a few minutes performance,why is he still owing people.

Meanwhile his friend Davido has no qualms sharing money to poor people that besiege his house almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Youngholy413(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2018
FindX:
Just go and clear your debt.
you be big goat for saying that... Na wizkid bouncer dey owe the debt, u no get conscience at all.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2018
VajanahDischaj:
true bro... But, wetin we go gain from all these threats sef? Na so one touring/traveller back in 2015 say if e no win as leader the blood of blah blah blah will flow.

#ValueLives
That one na person?
That traveller even won and blood is still flowing today.
Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2018
movetoca:

Maybe they believe they're too big to go to prison. I pity them Sha because one day nature will deal with one unfortunate celebrity if they keep making threats on social media.
When such happens u will see their fans making noise everywhere as if they have immunity.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by ericmor: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2018
Such a bouncer should have fudu for machete nau. Ordinary agbero get am for body not to come talk of wizkid bouncer. Anyway, wizkid should just take the right action by reporting the issue to the authority and make sure they get the suspect
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by movetoca: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

When such happens u will see their fans making noise everywhere as if they have immunity.
Young6 did the same thing last week. WTF is wrong with all of them?
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Goldaccumulator: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Jayslicky:
How is Davido related to this issue.
wizkid is a baga, davido is aye. the guy that butchered him is aye. the butchered guy is baga.
man there is gonna be celeb butchering soon. i cant wait to see this. the movie go too sweet
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2018
movetoca:
Young6 did the same thing last week. WTF is wrong with all of them?
They think being famous is synonymous with immunity. By the time one of them become a scapegoat the others will adjust.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by SachaBastien(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2018
Wizkid with all the money, all the babes and all the stew is still a KID.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Amos87(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2018
kingkakaone:
Most of these celebrities will come online to talk nonsense.
One day when their word will follow with an unfortunate events then they will understand how bad using such words are.

Imagine that young6ix telling someone not to come to Niger Delta if he values his life the other day as if he's the owner of the region.

What I'm saying is that one day the bushmeat will catch the hunter.

I just want to see who will be the scapegoat.
See u with grammar everywhere, be like say dem no born u for this country. Even Buhari was threatened not visit a particular place and he didn't disobey the order. Dey there, no run for life.
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by dfrost: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2018
oyepaulkay:
grin grin grin

Aje ke lana, Omo ku loni

If it happens, OYO is your case.

Aje lo pa. grin cheesy

That is why sensible celebs allow others to run their social media accounts.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by greggng: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2018
If only some ofl you know the stuff that wizkid is made of. He talks and do....that tout crossed the line....he should run away from the earth. Wizkid will buy more of the drinks from that bar and break it on that guys head
Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Jayslicky: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

wizkid is a baga, davido is aye. the guy that butchered him is aye. the butchered guy is baga.
man there is gonna be celeb butchering soon. i cant wait to see this. the movie go too sweet
Are you sure you're not involved in this, how do you know the guy that butchered the bodyguard eye is aye.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled by Sambaby7640: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2018
StoneLucifer:
I just hate this tout called wizkid.. His stories don't amuse me, not his fan. I banned his music from being played in my night club.
Dude u nothing but a hater and u can go to hell for all we care. Wizkid is still the most sucessful Naija artist of all time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.