Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot (1070 Views)

Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas / Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. / Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by thaoriginator: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
The lizard which the lady cooked and ate
A young Nigerian lady identified as Akayi Asoloko, who is a Poet and Playwright, has been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms from social media users over a recent post she shared online.
She took to her Instagram page, @akayi_gloria, and shared some photos of a lizard she killed, cooked and ate as a delicious meal.
Akayi who posted the photos, revealed that she was broke and couldn't even afford to buy chicken, and thanked God for providing her the lizard which she prepared for food.

She wrote: "God has given me free meat...even when I am broke and can't afford chicken, God would send a lizard my way. #God'sGrace #FoodFore

Source: tori.ng

Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by cinoedhunter: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
shocked okokobioko.... ekputu.... I repeat... Ekputu... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by SEGLIZ: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2018
she use broke can't afford chicken
but could afford to season the lizard
she could afford mb for ig
what happen to fish na must for chicken?
waiting for who go first blame buhari.
Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by carzola(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2018
You can afford MB to show us
Why we should lock you in an
Asylum... Weldon!!

But you can't afford 200n fish.
Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by Kenzico(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Chim oooo!!!
Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by Born2Breed(f): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2018
thaoriginator:
The lizard which the lady cooked and ate
A young Nigerian lady identified as Akayi Asoloko, who is a Poet and Playwright, has been trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms from social media users over a recent post she shared online.
She took to her Instagram page, @akayi_gloria, and shared some photos of a lizard she killed, cooked and ate as a delicious meal.
Akayi who posted the photos, revealed that she was broke and couldn't even afford to buy chicken, and thanked God for providing her the lizard which she prepared for food.

She wrote: "God has given me free meat...even when I am broke and can't afford chicken, God would send a lizard my way. #God'sGrace #FoodFore

Source: tori.ng

She for tell me. I get poultry

Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by thaoriginator: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Lizards are nephews and nieces of snakes..

1 Like

Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by thaoriginator: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by thaoriginator: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Born2Breed:

She for tell me. I get poultry
So you go give her free chicken??
Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2018
shocked

Amazing protein!

Eating lizard can cause several problems to health and diseases like; "richinosis, pentastomiasis, gnathostomiasis and sparganosis" cannot be cured by native doctor or iya alagbo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'broke' Nigerian Lady Who Couldn't Afford Chicken, Cooks And Eats A Lizard (phot by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is old news. I posted a comment on it the last time.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Unique Stew With Prawns, Chicken And Bell Peppers / The Chicken Lo Mein I Made / Baby food barawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.